CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy grace is also saying that the abduction of the 8 year old boy is somehow related to the joggerrs as well.

This happened 3 weeks before jogger. He was playing w his sisters. He pulled the 8 year old boy over the guardrail as the girls watched. They do not have DNA from that attack. They tried to get DNA from the boys toy gun but there was not any, the girls threw their cell phones at him and he ran away,

Pretty audacious to take a boy right in front of sisters. The boys description matched the jogger suspect. I think the boys family moved away, they were so freaked out, Nancy said.

Lake and boys area is near JR WITT elementary, within a mile I think.

So we have 5 people who potentially saw him.

JMHO but sometimes I worry that people on here are saying a little too much and giving the perp thoughts on what to avoid/not do to prevent being caught if he/she is reading here. Some need to be more careful about what they post.

Nancy grace is also saying that the abduction of the 8 year old boy is somehow related to the jiggers as well.

This happened 3 weeks before jogger. He was playing w his sisters. He pulled the 8 year old boy over the guardrail as the girls watched. They do not have DNA from that attack. They tried to get DNA from the boys toy gun but there was not any, the girls threw their cell phones at him and he ran away,

Pretty audacious to take a boy right in front of sisters. The boys description matched the jogger suspect.

Lake and boys area is near JR elementary.

So we have 5 people who potentially saw him.

Dang....so we have 3 victims....a woman, a girl and a boy.
He's a threat to everyone.

How reliable is NG factually? My opinion of her is not good but I also do not watch her show.

JMHO but sometimes I worry that people on here are saying a little too much and giving the perp thoughts on what to avoid/not do if he/she is reading here. Some need to be more careful about what they post.

He's pretty bold and smart. I don't think our ideas are new ones. This perp is going to mess up....if he's not already.

We're going to get him.

If he ran away from her, then he must have ran out of sight, which would be in the direction of his vehicle. MOO. That would have been a bit much to carry her back to the car unconscious.

Maybe he had no intention of abducting and harming the jogger. Maybe he was just "testing" his home made chemical mixture to see if it worked and knew a lot of people jogged alone at the lake. MOO

I truly don't think it is still available anywhere. Some said it was on Youtube, but I never found it. jmo

Looked a while back for it...it was linked there on Youtube, but you needed to sign in with a password (YouTube)...

So for this fraidy-cat, password searching is not going to happen...and not sure I really want to see it anyhow...

At a point, the video may be helpful....but just not that interested atm..

We have more guests here than members. Please, please, take time to join Websleuths and help us on this case!

If you ever follow one, follow this one. I believe LE is close, very close, to finding this guy. And that's a great feeling....

He's pretty bold and smart. I don't think our ideas are new ones. This perp is going to mess up....if he's not already.

We're going to get him.

I hope that he'll be caught asap.

Thats a little offensive. Not all women wear skimpy clothes when they jog. I certainly do not. It's like anything else, you have to be smart about where you go and pay attention to your surroundings. Jogging is great exercise and has been wonderful for me personally both mentally and physically. I am very careful about when and where I run and about paying attention to my surroundings when I do. I refuse to let the evil people in this world force me to give up things I enjoy doing that are also good for me. That's how I personally have the nerve.

Nope, for sure did not mean to imply that all women wear skimpy clothes when they jog. Just saying that I do see that--just shorts and sports bras, for instance.

I am glad you are careful and I hope all people out jogging will think about their safety.

Sorry to have offended.

How reliable is NG factually? My opinion of her is not good but I also do not watch her show.

Well, I agree with her when she says something I agree with.:cool:

Nancy grace is also saying that the abduction of the 8 year old boy is somehow related to the joggerrs as well.

As another poster said the other day, I wouldn't trust any announcements regarding this case that aren't preceded by: "Westminster police say.........", or "FBI admits........"

Nancy is also saying Denver post says remains were ON the bag.

There are 4 potential victims: JR (actual victim), 2 joggers plus little boy.

Whoever this guy is, if these are all linked, this would be the most bizarre case, since I never heard of a killer that wants adult woman, little girls and little boys. This is a person who seems more interested in the kill rather than sexual aspects perhaps.

Kinda wishing NG hadn't gotten onto this. Gonna be a long night.

Can't imagine OP meant it to be offensive (not even sure how). I mean, we've just learned the perp in this actual thread about this actual killing also went after a female jogger.

(I live near a lot of colleges so I basically never see *non skimpy/tight* jogwear. But that's not judgment or blame-the-victim on my part, just honestly assessing what can be a risky hobby in a dangerous world. I don't judge anyone for doing it any more than I judge them for other potentially (to me) risky hobbies, like mountain climbing. I just have a lower fear threshold than some.)

Thanks. That's exactly what I meant, as well. And, like you, I just about never see women jogging or running in loose-fitting or well-covering clothing. Even in cold weather, it is lycra. (I also live by a college, but it's the high-school girls and older women, too.)

As another poster said the other day, I wouldn't trust any announcements regarding this case that aren't preceded by: "Westminster police say.........", or "FBI admits........"
WESTMINSTER, Colo. - Westminster police have confirmed to 7NEWS they have found a direct connection between the murder of Jessica Ridgeway and a man attacking a female jogger at Ketner Lake in May.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...connected-to-unsolved-attack-near-ketner-lake
Well, at least Nancy got part of this one right.

Would they have been able to get DNA off the ground where the guy fell after the recent abduction attempt? Would they have even tried that? Also, was there a person sitting in the patio area where the woman jumped into that didn't even bother to look her way when she came over the fence?

Dunno, but thinking that maybe he got a bit of road rash on his bum cheers me up.

JMHO but sometimes I worry that people on here are saying a little too much and giving the perp thoughts on what to avoid/not do to prevent being caught if he/she is reading here. Some need to be more careful about what they post.

Ari, I respectfully disagree. Imo had there been transparency and awareness in the previous abduction attempts. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be discussing the abduction/murder/dismemberment of an 11 year old innocent victim..

Some folks mentioned some undercover officers jogging where the abduction attempts. Imo, it is too little & too late.. The jogging track should have been staked out months ago...

Watching Nancy Grace; Chris, from Colorado wants to know why the public wasn't made aware of the multiple abduction attempts until after Jessica Ridgeway was abducted?

"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985