CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does the FBI get involved in something like this?

I wonder if the jogger is at risk.. Wondering if the perp thinks she can identify him in a line up.... Scary thought...
i wonder if she also had a daily routine joggin the same path every day...

At what point does the FBI get involved in something like this?

At what point will LE come out and tell people not to leave their homes for any reason? I mean, this is getting kind of ridiculous. Are these all real attempts? Are even several of them? I think LE needs to say something. This is about more than Jessica now, if people all over the city are being attacked.(I am only being a little sarcastic...)

I wonder if the jogger is at risk.. Wondering if the perp thinks she can identify him in a line up.... Scary thought...
i wonder if she also had a daily routine joggin the same path every day...

This is probably why PD went out of their way to ask people not to sleuth the other reported attempts.

I think we will find this guy is unmarried, lives with parents or a relative, maybe has a girlfriend and is probably unemployed or only part time employed. This guy suffers from LMS (little man syndrome - needs to assert his power or manhood) or has serious anger issues tht those close to him are aware of. When younger, it will be discovered he tortured animals or treats them currently very cruelly.

I have never gotten a pedo feel, even before the word about jogger assaults broke. I remain convinced this guy selects his victims according to availability and opportunity and his building need to act out.

:cow:

Speculation and my sad atempt at profiling.

Is there a map somewhere with all the attempts or successful attempts?

At what point will LE come out and tell people not to leave their homes for any reason? I mean, this is getting kind of ridiculous. Are these all real attempts? Are even several of them? I think LE needs to say something. This is about more than Jessica now, if people all over the city are being attacked.(I am only being a little sarcastic...)

Not only that but stopping cars and going house to house doing DNA swabs. I would not give up my DNA. Don't want to start a debate about DNA, but that is how I feel. If I was profiled as a person who could commit this crime or if there was a valid reason, but just coming to my door. No way! jmo

I can't address everything you've mentioned except for the possible sighting of JR with the pillow pet. Last night, I went back to the first page of the scanner threads and began reading (I wanted to get an idea of what happened/when for myself). I was able to ascertain that there was an officer at JR's home and the pillow pet was "on scene" there. The officers surmised it was "some other day" JR had been seen with the pillow pet... NOT the day she went missing.

I'm still trying to read those early scanner threads... they tell you quite a bit but yet I've found myself confused about some things, too.

Overall, you're on the right track with your summary.

So to summarize:
.... talk that she may have passed the Rec Center with her pillow pet. Was there footage of her walking past the rec center? LE located the pillow pet "on scene" but it is uncertain exactly what "on scene" meant....

I'm going to throw out a far out idea, could this be some type of new gang initiation required to join a gang? That is the only thing I can think of where the sex or age would not matter if all these are connected.(well other than a serial killer, but we just saw two people involved in the attempted abduction of the girl with the white car)

It still looks to me like the back door of that white car opened momentarily on that video. It's easy to miss because you're watching the perp and the victim but something happens in the area of the car back door. What caught my eye is I thought the inside car lights came on but it appears to be a door opening.[/QU

Interesting....'out there', as you suggest, but....yeah...interesting thought....

Well if that back door is opening momentarily there are 3 people related to the car,the driver, the perp and whoever opened that door.

If no one opened the back door and it's a trick of lights there are at least 2 perps here and I don't want to think about what would have happened once they got her in the car.

There are other places I could go in theories but my mind does not want to go there at all.

If there were three people in the car wouldn't it have been easier for person in back seat to be on driver side, to be the one to get out and try to drug her? Rather than have passenger side perp try to get out and sneak all the way around?

It still looks to me like the back door of that white car opened momentarily on that video. It's easy to miss because you're watching the perp and the victim but something happens in the area of the car back door. What caught my eye is I thought the inside car lights came on but it appears to be a door opening.

I could swear I saw the same thing. Either that or some other lights flashed by onto that window at that time. 3 PERPS? Wow scary! But would make sense if one was in back to help subdue the victim, possibly tie their hands etc...cause the front passenger probably couldnt have done it..and we know the driver couldnt.

Well if that back door is opening momentarily there are 3 people related to the car,the driver, the perp and whoever opened that door.

If no one opened the back door and it's a trick of lights there are at least 2 perps here and I don't want to think about what would have happened once they got her in the car.

There are other places I could go in theories but my mind does not want to go there at all.

I think it might be a reflection from a neon sign???? Or, am I missing something?

Now, however, police are confirming to 7NEWS that they have discovered a direct link between the cases

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...connected-to-unsolved-attack-near-ketner-lake

Only had to read 12 pages to get caught up!! This is hopefully good news; it gives LE someone to identify the perp.

I hope everyone in the area are keeping their children close and safe because I don't think the perp is a very happy camper right now.

Let's bring him down!!

What day of the week was the Ketner Lake incident?

No job? Work from home? Day off? So many variables. This case is driving me CRAZY!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've wondered, like you, thinker, what kind of schedule would allow someone this apparent freedom in the timing of attacks... He could be just an independent worker or a self-employed person -- house painter, realtor, handyman, electrical or HVAC expert, plumber, attorney, student, builder, outside salesman, staying home with sick parent, etc., etc. There are a lot of jobs that allow this type of freedom. Who knoze? :twocents:

Why does it look like to me that a back door opens momentarily on the car? Watch the video and watch the back door facing the camera. Does anyone else think that? Something definitely happens in that area on the car.

Ugh, I was waiting for the trunk to pop open. Toss her in and drive away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985