CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to throw out a far out idea, could this be some type of new gang initiation required to join a gang? That is the only thing I can think of where the sex or age would not matter if all these are connected.(well other than a serial killer, but we just saw two people involved in the attempted abduction of the girl with the white car)

It still looks to me like the back door of that white car opened momentarily on that video. It's easy to miss because you're watching the perp and the victim but something happens in the area of the car back door. What caught my eye is I thought the inside car lights came on but it appears to be a door opening.[/QU

Interesting....'out there', as you suggest, but....yeah...interesting thought....

I wonder if once the guy got out of the car, the driver reached over and opened the door so it would be easier for the other guy to get her into the back seat.

ETA: Wait, isn't it a 2-door car?

At what point will LE come out and tell people not to leave their homes for any reason? I mean, this is getting kind of ridiculous. Are these all real attempts? Are even several of them? I think LE needs to say something. This is about more than Jessica now, if people all over the city are being attacked.(I am only being a little sarcastic...)

The veil has been ripped, and we are seeing the reality that is always there, but often hidden. Life is just not safe - anywhere! Cave men, women, and children were threatened by mastodons. We are threatened by sick souls who hate anything and everything - especially if it smells of good and innocence. Serial killers, sex offenders, twisted co-workers/spouses, politicians, corrupt organizations, and E. coli 0157 in our hamburgers are threats on a daily basis. On the positive side of things, I can still buy my food at Publix (or King Soopers) instead of hunting it down. For everyone who is local in the area, be safe and be vigilant. That is something we all have to do everywhere - every day. This case is going to be solved. I guarantee it. LE has DNA, they have garbage bags, they have "places" that were comfortable enough for the perp to leave the book bag and the remains. They have people who will help them figure it out. Hopefully, they read here and get ideas when they hit road blocks. In summary, life is dangerous, and it always has been. You can't let the mastodons, or the evil-doers win... we HAVE to get out and LIVE!!! From being a Websleuths member for a long time, I can honestly say that I live 'bigger' and 'fuller', and I don't let the little things bother me anymore. I am also VERY aware of approaching mastodons and politicians. :crazy:

UGH.

I transcribed the JMV portion about JR and page had to be refreshed and I lost it.
ARGH!
But a few things that stood out.
Forensic scientist stated that with touch dna anything left behind by perp gives PD good DNA to use.
Shows power of new DNA testing.
He stated DNA matches from body and backpack were made (although I am not saying he would have that knowledge from being involved in case)
Forensic psychologist said he is getting bolder and braver. NO ONE should be walking alone right now. (Scary!)He said IF perp taunts or leaves tokens behind on purpose they are likely a serial killer. JVM said police have confirmed the cross did NOT belong to JR or her family and that it was found at a crime scene.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As another poster said the other day, I wouldn't trust any announcements regarding this case that aren't preceded by: "Westminster police say.........", or "FBI admits........"

Ari, I respectfully disagree. Imo had there been transparency and awareness in the previous abduction attempts. Maybe, just maybe we wouldn't be discussing the abduction/murder/dismemberment of an 11 year old innocent victim..

Some folks mentioned some undercover officers jogging where the abduction attempts. Imo, it is too little & too late.. The jogging track should have been staked out months ago...

Watching Nancy Grace; Chris, from Colorado wants to know why the public wasn't made aware of the multiple abduction attempts until after Jessica Ridgeway was abducted?

"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"!

At what point will LE come out and tell people not to leave their homes for any reason? I mean, this is getting kind of ridiculous. Are these all real attempts? Are even several of them? I think LE needs to say something. This is about more than Jessica now, if people all over the city are being attacked.(I am only being a little sarcastic...)

I wonder if once the guy got out of the car, the driver reached over and opened the door so it would be easier for the other guy to get her into the back seat.

It was only for like a second..and I would think you'd have to have some really long arms to be able to do that..

I've wondered, like you, thinker, what kind of schedule would allow someone this apparent freedom in the timing of attacks... He could be just an independent worker or a self-employed person -- house painter, realtor, handyman, electrical or HVAC expert, plumber, attorney, student, builder, outside salesman, staying home with sick parent, etc., etc. There are a lot of jobs that allow this type of freedom. Who knoze? :twocents:

It could also be someone who works nights, since those they say are related were done during the early part of the day, or someone who doesn't work on Fridays and was off for Memorial Day.

For those skeptical/confused about the possibility of varied victim demographics (i.e. Jessica, 2 adult joggers, possibly an 8-year old boy, etc.), read up on the various types of SK's and their motives. I have always felt that Jessica's killer was a power/control motivated SK, very much like BTK. The cross makes me think he might also be a so-called "visionary". Motives are usually overlapping.

Serial killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thank you. I agree. I think he'll go after anyone. except maybe adult males. be careful out there.

Honestly, I don't understand how any woman can go jogging alone? I see them all the time, bouncing down a country road, a busy street, or along a riverwalk, wearing skimpy and/or tight-fitting clothes, with headphones on, and I cannot understand how they have the nerve. Women have even told me about having guys expose themselves to them while they were running in some park or remote area. Even if someone doesn't abduct you right there, anyone with a bad idea in mind is likely to notice you.

JMO

let me say, how do rapists and killers have the nerve? how do women have the nerve to go jogging???? I'm sorry, what reality are you living in?

I am a Grandma of 4 (with one on the way) and when I go visit my grandbabies in Westminster next week, I will be packN, and not just the suitcase.

This really, really scares me.

Excellent question!!! I have not seen that answer.

The driver, described as a white, possibly Hispanic, clean-cut male, 22 to 30 years of age, asked the woman for directions. The woman started to give them to him when the passenger of the vehicle got out, approached the woman from behind and attempted to put a towel over her mouth. The victim quickly fought back, knocking the man to the ground. She was able to run inside the bar for help.

The second man is described as white, possibly Hispanic, 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 9 inches tall, 22 to 30 years of age, clean shaven, with short hair.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora

At what point does the FBI get involved in something like this?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/vc_majorthefts/cac/non-family-abductions

In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.

Nancy grace is also saying that the abduction of the 8 year old boy is somehow related to the joggerrs as well.

This happened 3 weeks before jogger. He was playing w his sisters. He pulled the 8 year old boy over the guardrail as the girls watched. They do not have DNA from that attack. They tried to get DNA from the boys toy gun but there was not any, the girls threw their cell phones at him and he ran away,

Pretty audacious to take a boy right in front of sisters. The boys description matched the jogger suspect. I think the boys family moved away, they were so freaked out, Nancy said.

Lake and boys area is near JR WITT elementary, within a mile I think.

So we have 5 people who potentially saw him.

so that's the bald/shaved white guy with muscular build and the Boulder bike race t-shirt?

thank you. I agree. I think he'll go after anyone. except maybe adult males. be careful out there.

Heh. Considering his track record with women and small children, he knows that a man is going to put him in the hospital.

Poor Colorado. It must feel like the world has gone mad over there.

let me say, how do rapists and killers have the nerve? how do women have the nerve to go jogging???? I'm sorry, what reality are you living in?

I think, if I may, Etilema may have meant courage when she used the word nerve. My ex is British, and he used nerve when I would have said courage. I don't think she was implying nerve as in the way it sounded.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he eventually went after a disabled man. That would probably make him feel really tough. It may have been about sex in the beginning, but I think he may have gotten beyond that point.

UGH.

I transcribed the JMV portion about JR and page had to be refreshed and I lost it.
ARGH!
But a few things that stood out.
Forensic scientist stated that with touch dna anything left behind by perp gives PD good DNA to use.
Shows power of new DNA testing.
He stated DNA matches from body and backpack were made (although I am not saying he would have that knowledge from being involved in case)
Forensic psychologist said he is getting bolder and braver. NO ONE should be walking alone right now. (Scary!)He said IF perp taunts or leaves tokens behind on purpose they are likely a serial killer. JVM said police have confirmed the cross did NOT belong to JR or her family and that it was found at a crime scene.

I have wondered about this, walking my dog and my toddler, if we need to be concerned. I think we do.

In defense of the OP, I think by "nerve" she meant guts or courage, not "the right".

I kept thinking...why is everyone so offended by her post :waitasec:?

The driver, described as a white, possibly Hispanic, clean-cut male, 22 to 30 years of age, asked the woman for directions. The woman started to give them to him when the passenger of the vehicle got out, approached the woman from behind and attempted to put a towel over her mouth. The victim quickly fought back, knocking the man to the ground. She was able to run inside the bar for help.

The second man is described as white, possibly Hispanic, 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 9 inches tall, 22 to 30 years of age, clean shaven, with short hair.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora

I posted earlier that I thought it was a reflection from a neon sign, but after watching it again, the back passenger door does appear to open. The changing angle of the door is the reason for the reflection.

So, my take, there were three people in the white car. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member