Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you TCG. Let us know about your book, I'd like very much to read
It! Thank you for sharing the results of your "research" which traumatized you so much but provides other parents with valuable insights into the minds of these sick, demented monsters. This should be a lesson to all parents. The monsters are waiting for that one second that you let your guard down. God help us!

Agreed! What a difficult book to write. And read, but it sounds like a need-to-read.

Ha, before we move to a new area I always check out the watchdog site to see the number of RSOs within a ten mile radius. Before kids I never did, and after I did I checked out the site and nearly had a heart attack! There were ten within walking distance of our house and one only a block away! I warned my sister in law about that one because she was thinking about moving to that complex and she didn't seem to care. I worry about her daughter. The last time I saw her she had dyed black hair and walked alone, right past this guy's townhouse, to the bus stop. She wore make up, teen clothes, etc. and wasn't even eleven. Her own townhouse was located on the other side of the complex so she had no way of looking out for her. The bus stop was located next to a very busy street. The whole thing made me angry at my sister in law, angry at our court system, angry at our city for not better organizing safety measures for schoolchildren. Nobody takes responsibility until it is too late.To further elaborate on my television situation, we have a nice tv but choose not have cable etc. because we dislike commercials. The kids watch DVDs chosen by us and we watch our shows streaming on the computer. Still, it astounds me how I don't have a tv and I'm more informed on current events than people with cable. In other words, there is NO excuse.
----------

My bold above. It has been my experience where I live that most people play the blame game. They pass the blame so they won't lose their jobs.

He was on IMVU? This is the virtual sex world online game that Zahra Bakers stepmother was using during the time Zahra Baker was killed. This is a bad site.

IS he on IMVU?

Sarx asked this yesterday, and I have not found a reference for it.

We need his screen names/usernames.

LE needs help with the online stuff on this guy, IMO.

Does anyone know his screen names?

Do you have an account with Spokeo? That will show the IMVU name, if there is one, I can't see it on the free site.

It will be a cold day in h*ll before I forget the frightful, evil things found in precious Zahra Baker's case. :(

all these abduction attempts make me think there is a big underground industry involving children that's very active in CO. (who is the guy who now identifes as a woman and is in or near Seattle looking for little girls to be part of his pedophile cult? Is s/he from CO?)

at least Jessica is safe on another dimension and not in the hands of a sexual predator for the long term.

If it there is a big underground industry, wouldn't there be more successful abductions? And if you were the perp wouldn't you immediately flip on this industry once caught?

I understand people's alerts and antennas are way up. But in my humble opinion there is not a big underground industry that relates to child abductions here. Just my opinion of course.

----------

My bold above. It has been my experience where I live that most people play the blame game. They pass the blame so they won't lose their jobs.

Thanks for pointing this out. I meant to bring this up as well but I'm on the iPhone and I have two very needy crib midgets begging for ridiculous requests. Lol

SHIVERS.

WHY is he on CafeMom?! I'm hoping it's because his mother also uses the same home computer and it just linked him?!

WOW. Now there's a creepy thought! I don't know why his mom would link him, I think he was just on there. I think this guy was on a LOT of forums. Why he would be on there, I have no idea. But you know how sometimes things just pop up like "join my life" or whatever? Maybe that happened and he joined, maybe he was into little kids and people on that website (at least when I was on there pregnant and venting) do share photos of their kids.

I'm reaching of course but that's really an odd forum for a boy to take interest in. He may have been pretending to be an expectant mother. I think he pretended to be a lot of things online, it allowed him freedom from what he felt he was confined to.

I know it does not matter in the end but to me the fact that he descrated her body..........should that not count overall in his charge??????? People who just shoot their prey at least don't sit and take the body apart.........My God has it come down to this? There should be more to charge him with as this was such a heinous crime, IMO.:banghead::banghead:

Hi Nana.

I was curious so I went and looked up the CO statutes.

http://www.criminal-lawyer-colorado...criminal-code-crimes-libel-wildfires-ghb.html

The Colorado Crime of Abuse of a corpse 18-13-101 (2)

A person who, without statutory or court-ordered authority, removes the body or remains of any person from a grave without proper consent or who treats the body or remains of any person in a way that would outrage normal family sensibilities commits a class 2 misdemeanor.18-13-101 (2)

I didn't find any mention in the statutes about dismemberment. (GA passed the Zahra law but I don't see anything like that here in CO).

Hopefully if there is a CO lawyer here they can tell us if I missed something in the statutes. But, for right now it looks like what he did to Jess's body may be defined as a misdemeanor (legally).

If so that's a shame. Perhaps they can adopt a law like Zahra's to punish offenders that abuse the deceased. JMHO

IS he on IMVU?

Sarx asked this yesterday, and I have not found a reference for it.

We need his screen names/usernames.

LE needs help with the online stuff on this guy, IMO.

Does anyone know his screen names?

Do you have an account with Spokeo? That will show the IMVU name, if there is one, I can't see it on the free site.

:(

Not under the name given up thread Dohastvath.
Under that spokeo only comes up with
You tube
UStream TV
Instagram

It amazes me how many times I have googled some innocent word or innocent phrase, and I see a returned link to an obvious sexually related website.

I am convinced that some of those websites purposely put in "metatags" that are common so that when people search for the common word or phrase, it brings up their website. It is very difficult to protect people from these websites when the owners of the sites are purposely making people find them. The best we can do is to educate our kids to never click on them and take other steps to avoid those websites altogether.
Some applications exist to prevent the websites from being viewed, and those are good steps too.

Has anyone found a Twitter account for this kid? Just wondering since my teenage daughter and all of her friends have abandoned FB in favor of Twitter. And it seems like it is just alot of conversations back and forth between users....

These are the Lone Tree suspects who were arrested with a white van-trying to abduct two girls on bicycles, whose parents did NOT report it...

greenwald-and-desrosiers.jpg

http://kdvr.com/2012/04/27/attempted-child-abduction-reported-in-lone-tree/

Above pictures are for Lone Tree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aurora Attempt-This is a different case----The Aurora child identified a Green Suv and a black man and a white man. A resident observed that the green suv had been watching the bus stop several mornings.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/22/8-year-old-girl-says-one-word-stopped-her-potential-kidnappers/

http://localtvkdvr.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/promo175235048.jpg?w=185&h=103&crop=1

Cute little girl too. Sorry I couldn't get her picture posted here

Not under the name given up thread Dohastvath.
Under that spokeo only comes up with
You tube
UStream TV
Instagram

I bet you guys he was on Stickam. I have an account there so I'll go look. Stickam, buzznet and probably a few others ran like that. Anyone know his musical likes? That will help narrow down the boards he participated on.

I am not saying "music" did this, I'm on artsy fartsy person who listens to what most people consider early punk, new wave or "goth". So by no means am I judging him on his music, just some forums and outlets catered more to specific genres. If he was on Ustream then he I bet my life he was on stickam.

WOW. Now there's a creepy thought! I don't know why his mom would link him, I think he was just on there. I think this guy was on a LOT of forums. Why he would be on there, I have no idea. But you know how sometimes things just pop up like "join my life" or whatever? Maybe that happened and he joined, maybe he was into little kids and people on that website (at least when I was on there pregnant and venting) do share photos of their kids.

I'm reaching of course but that's really an odd forum for a boy to take interest in. He may have been pretending to be an expectant mother. I think he pretended to be a lot of things online, it allowed him freedom from what he felt he was confined to.

I actually used to belong to a free online mom forum and there was a HUGE scandal shortly after I joined in another "birth month" thread separate from mine. A woman in Ireland posed as someone else. Stole her photos of the whole family from the woman's photobucket account and made forum signatures and avatars with them, etc. gave them all different names but posed as the mom herself. When this was exposed a bunch of us went so far as to post "proof pics" of us with our kids and our names and the date the photo was taken. Then we made our board invite-only. It was so scary.

I still keep thinking about the three youtube videos called "voice of kipnappers of Jessica Ridgeway" (that were audio recordings) that were posted in succession the day before Jessica was discovered. I know some people listened to some of the audio as did myself. Could it have been AS that compiled these videos. They were very disturbing and graphic in what they were claming to have done to Jessica and they claimed they had her in their basement...there were two voices to be heard in the video both of which seemed to be of teenage boys, but only one did the talking. It really makes me wonder.

And I'm sure he was on tumblr. Which I'm on as well, .. if anyone thinks of anything post it. I sorta am all over mass media websites for my personal "other" job.

I still keep thinking about the three youtube videos called "voice of kipnappers of Jessica Ridgeway" (that were audio recordings) that were posted in succession the day before Jessica was discovered. I know some people listened to some of the audio as did myself. Could it have been AS that compiled these videos. They were very disturbing and graphic in what they were claming to have done to Jessica and they claimed they had her in their basement...there were two voices to be heard in the video both of which seemed to be of teenage boys, but only one did the talking. It really makes me wonder.

I think it was him and I think he was online the same day up until he was arrested. Just my opinion though, based on speculation. I didn't hear the videos but I'm sure someone grabbed them somewhere. Nothing ever leaves the internet.

I have Spokeo sub the only profiles he shows are the ones already identified. Spokeo is listing all the possibilities they draw from.

Bump.

Bolded, italicized, underlined and colored by me respectfully.

Important post. Thank you sfbaynancydrew :)

Snipped By Me

I caught that too, and was going to post this clarification as well. The video accompanying the article clearly shows the trail encounter with AS and his friends as a completely different woman.

In the same article written by the writer:

9Wants to Know spoke exclusively with Sigg's ex-girlfriend, Danni, who is having a hard time coming to grips with what he is accused of.

At her mother's request, 9Wants to Know agreed to hide Danni's face and change her name, for her protection.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=344512

Ex-Girlfriend's mother asks that her daughter's face and name be hidden "for her protection" which the male reporter in the video complies with, and here we have a writer who attributes to the young ex-girlfriend quotes and opinions/feelings that do not even belong to her daughter.

I hope there are readers who will flood this writer's email box by clicking her name at the article and demanding that the article be corrected immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3