CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING_GRAPHIC
I blew it off, because what I saw was horrible and I didn't want to seem like a ghoul. I think a lot of people just skimmed over my post a few days ago where I said Fox posted the original footage from the helicopter in a current story. Everything else people had been looking at had "objects" removed from it.
Someone even mentioned that the lights seemed to be focused on an area near the culvert, and they were right. At 1:40 in THIS (and only this) video, you can clearly see why. Something horrible, and you don't need to squint, or get a magnifying glass. It's not kittens, or a book, it's very obvious. And the color tells me it hadn't been exposed to the elements for 5 days, either.
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/24/exclusive-details-about-arrest-kidnapping-of-jessica-ridgeway-revealed/

I have looked at that video and I do need a magnifying glass to see what's what. What are you seeing?

frame140.jpg

The long narrow light colored thing above the culvert and slightly to the left is just an exposed part of the top of the culvert. I thought it was a leg, but it is not, it is there in all the photos, and it is part of the culvert.

Right there we have it. From the video it's stated that they are still looking for the place where the dismemberment took place, the 2nd crime scene. This makes me think that he has not given up to them where that DID take place and now it's up to the LE to either try and drag it out of him or piece together those days and where he could have gone. He's holding onto that because probably more things will be discovered, that would tie him to other crimes (animals or attempted abductions). I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he had newspaper clippings, youtube videos favorited on the case as well, under another screen name of course. This was his place of solace and private. He has control on really closing this case has he denies to give the 2nd location. Why? Either because of what I stated above or because it was at some place that would implicate other people (those that are innocent or possibly not). Thank you for the link! very informative.

On Wednesday, October 24, the day of the arrest, when that Fox video was made, the media announced that police were still looking for that particular location. Much could have changed since then.

It looks like someone circled an object with spray paint to mark it. But I can't make out what the object is.

Right there we have it. From the video it's stated that they are still looking for the place where the dismemberment took place, the 2nd crime scene. This makes me think that he has not given up to them where that DID take place and now it's up to the LE to either try and drag it out of him or piece together those days and where he could have gone. He's holding onto that because probably more things will be discovered, that would tie him to other crimes (animals or attempted abductions). I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he had newspaper clippings, youtube videos favorited on the case as well, under another screen name of course. This was his place of solace and private. He has control on really closing this case has he denies to give the 2nd location. Why? Either because of what I stated above or because it was at some place that would implicate other people (those that are innocent or possibly not). Thank you for the link! very informative.

<MODSNIP>

I believe he had major problems that caused him to do this, but I believe this is one of the most calculated, conscious, deliberate, determined and sick crimes the LE/FBI has seen lately. they've even admitted as much. and I believe Jessica suffered greatly, and for a length of time.

I hope they have been able to track from AS' cell phone anyone he may have contacted or been in touch with Friday morning or during that weekend that he surely had her alive, who may be considered accessories.

Given the personality and online presence and usage of AS that we have been able to ascertain so far, I believe <MODSNIP> were him. Hearing a little of what was <MODSNIP> makes me madder than mad. I can't even feel the devastation for JR anymore - it's too much. I can only feel super anger and I want <MODSNIP>. Therefore, I want LE to have any and all evidence of any and all of AS' activities and any contacts he made on and around that weekend and during the search.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I have looked at that video and I do need a magnifying glass to see what's what. What are you seeing?

frame140.jpg

I tried to look too but can't tell. She's so tiny that from that high, I don't believe it to be a limb that looks that large but then again, what the hell do I know.

On Wednesday, October 24, the day of the arrest, when that Fox video was made, the media announced that police were still looking for that particular location. Much could have changed since then.

Just noted that from Nurses's post. :) I'm far behind when it comes to MSM because nothing is played locally here, so unless WS members post links not just things they hear - I have no idea what the hell is going on.

it seems like the dad's house would be perfect - he was out of town, it's away from the abduction neighborhood. I know LE is all over that place now, so I imagine they've found it, even if it's not at dad's house.

it seems like the dad's house would be perfect - he was out of town, it's away from the abduction neighborhood. I know LE is all over that place now, so I imagine they've found it, even if it's not at dad's house.

I was wondering if his father was away on October 5 ... but how do we know this for sure?

I tried to look too but can't tell. She's so tiny that from that high, I don't believe it to be a limb that looks that large but then again, what the hell do I know.

That's what I was thinking- it looks very long to have been a leg- but I don't know how tall baby girl was.. I had very long legged friends at that age so... Still breaks my heart to see

What I saw from the very beginning is just to the right top of the long object. It appears to me to be just a torso. The original pic I saw was closer and really made me cringe if that is what it is. I could better describe how it appears to me, but I don't even want to type the words. jmo and I hope I am wrong.

That's what I was thinking- it looks very long to have been a leg- but I don't know how tall baby girl was.. I had very long legged friends at that age so... Still breaks my heart to see

That light colored shape beside the culvert appears to be about 8 feet long.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Yes, and if he was responsible for the poor defenseless cat, S.O.C.I.O.P.A.T.H of the First Order. Selecting victims who were no match for him. Sicko. Off the streets with him. For.ever. Grrrrrr.

I was wondering if his father was away on October 5 ... but how do we know this for sure?

Is the father remarried, does he have another family? Just wondering.

I have a hard time understanding HOW someone didnt see more evidence or clues to Sigg's personality, actions...As bizarre and dark are his "hobbies"...Where did he go to do this brutality? His home? If so, how could his mother not pick up on strange stuff? His dad's been in/out of the prison system, so what a great role model he is... You gotta wonder how much this kid has done over the years...

Hate to sound preachy, but I grew up in the 60's, 70s, we didnt have hi tech, cable, all the stuff kids have today...we did volunteer work, worked jobs, cut lawns, sports, did things as a family...Our parents were great role models..The youths of today, with their pants hanging down to their knees is ridiculous and shows a small sign of the "disrespectful attitude" these kids have today. So many of these kids have no direction, or course of life to build their self esteem, people skills, maturity building...

This murder just blows my mind..especially with many of my friends who have children as young as Jessica..

The 60's and 70's was also known as the "golden age" of serial killers. And when kids weren't doing volunteer work and cutting lawns, a lot of them were causing massive civil unrest and contributing to the largest crime wave in modern American history. Just sayin.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no one to blame for Austin Sigg's behavior but Austin Sigg himself. He may have had some rough patches in his upbringing, but by all accounts his parents (at least his mother, anyways) loved him and tried to get him help. He had a lot more going for him then most of the kids in this world.

Furthermore, Austin Reed Sigg is not a little boy. He is less than 3 months shy of his 18th birthday, at which point we wouldn't even be having this conversation. He was not driven to kidnap kill and mutilate a little girl because of the internet, goth culture, drag racing, violent video games, *advertiser censored*, bullying, bad parenting or fashion choices. He's just a twisted psychopath who placed his hedonistic desire to kill for the sake of killing over the value of Jessica Ridgeway's precious life. He's a serial killer, who thankfully got caught before he could fully become one.

His mother should be commended for not allowing the love she had for her son prevent her from seeing the evil that lurked within him. She did the right thing, and she saved countless lives by doing so because that monster would have surely done it again. God bless her.

JMO.

Just throwing this out there, a woman is living at Dad's house. In an article (nope, don't have the link sorry) the reporter wrote that they called Dad's house for a comment and that a woman answered and said he was not there, that he was in Mexico, and that "they" were "all" devastated. I didn't want to post this earlier as I do not want to be "sleuthing" the Dad, but I think everyone should probably discount the likelihood that AS used Dad's house, since I think it was not empty while he was away traveling.
Jmo.

Just throwing this out there, a woman is living at Dad's house. In an article (nope, don't have the link sorry) the reporter wrote that they called Dad's house for a comment and that a woman answered and said he was not there, that he was in Mexico, and that "they" were "all" devastated. I didn't want to post this earlier as I do not want to be "sleuthing" the Dad, but I think everyone should probably discount the likelihood that AS used Dad's house, since I think it was not empty while he was away traveling.
Jmo.

That was the reason for my question above. Not to sleuth but wondering if the house would be empty.

Is the father remarried, does he have another family? Just wondering.

I read in MSM but don't remember which link now- a common law wife- and I've wondered if he felt 'abandoned' by his father and if mom had a live in boyfriend he may have had issues from that- not sleuthing the parents but rather thinking about how AS would handle it.

What I saw from the very beginning is just to the right top of the long object. It appears to me to be just a torso. The original pic I saw was closer and really made me cringe if that is what it is. I could better describe how it appears to me, but I don't even want to type the words. jmo and I hope I am wrong.

Sounds about like what I believe i saw in that close up photo. There was what appeared to be part of a torso and then below that two smaller items covered in some white material and maybe clear plastic or something. Also red markers were beside those items.

The long stringy haired bunch with the holes in their knees were into "peace" and "can't we all just get along?" Now days, gangs, thugs and violence are what seem to be the mentality. It is not the same. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6