CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Jessica. Justice for you and your family. Keeping you all in my prayers.

The long narrow light colored thing above the culvert and slightly to the left is just an exposed part of the top of the culvert. I thought it was a leg, but it is not, it is there in all the photos, and it is part of the culvert.

Whatever the long narrow thing was in those photos, it is no longer present.

picture.php

The long stringy haired bunch with the holes in their knees were into "peace" and "can't we all just get along?" Now days, gangs, thugs and violence are what seem to be the mentality. It is not the same. IMO

Pretty sweeping generalization, on both accounts...

FWIW....

http://news.discovery.com/human/violent-crime-statistics-120612.html

Crime Drops to All-Time Low

Kids today may not be running around the neighborhood without fear like Beaver Cleaver, but the country is in the midst of low levels of crime not seen in decades, according to a report released this week by the FBI.

Violent crime, which has been falling for five years, decreased 4 percent in 2011, according to the Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report. Murders are at the lowest point in 40 years. Violent crime, according to the FBI, includes murder, rape, robbery and assault.

I have looked at that video and I do need a magnifying glass to see what's what. What are you seeing?

frame140.jpg

I can't see anything in that photo either. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?. This is a clearer view of the culvert area.

33db71x.jpg

Is the father remarried, does he have another family? Just wondering.

I have no idea. Since Austin's father was in Mexico on October 24, I'm curious about whether he was there on October 5. If he was, then I think there's a very good chance that Austin took Jessica to his father's house.

Just throwing this out there, a woman is living at Dad's house. In an article (nope, don't have the link sorry) the reporter wrote that they called Dad's house for a comment and that a woman answered and said he was not there, that he was in Mexico, and that "they" were "all" devastated. I didn't want to post this earlier as I do not want to be "sleuthing" the Dad, but I think everyone should probably discount the likelihood that AS used Dad's house, since I think it was not empty while he was away traveling.
Jmo.

Thank you! So that suggests to me that Austin took Jessica to his mother's house. i'm assuming one, or the other, because of the temperatures on October 5.

I can't see anything in that photo either. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?. This is a clearer view of the culvert area.

33db71x.jpg

What we are seeing in that video is OUTSIDE the fence, above the culvert. Most of the photos and video that we have seen concentrates below the culvert and on the inside of the fence.

I do remember that later on they placed a blue tarp over the area above the culvert. We wondered what the blue tarp was there for and speculated it was to preserve tire marks or something else. Maybe this is the 'something else' it was protecting, or at least it was protecting this area after whatever it is was removed.

I see in the upper right of the lighted area (in the video) something that may be lying on black, maybe black plastic bag, and other objects but cannot see what they are.

Okay, it was just me. Mea culpa! I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again. In fact, I may have it tattooed on my forehead!

Perhaps a better image of the long thing in question
101012dm1.jpg

Sorry my reply is so late, Sandy is mucking with my Internet connection

Once again:

• We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • We do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages. Other exceptions have to be mod-approved.
  • We do not link to a social networking page unless we are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • We never post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
  • Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.
  • If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not quote it. Alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you can't link it, you can't discuss it.

101012dm1.jpg

Take care of yourself! We are waiting for Sandy's visit in my area (central PA). Apparently the worst of it is supposed to be Monday night. Be safe!

Take care of yourself! We are waiting for Sandy's visit in my area (central PA). Apparently the worst of it is supposed to be Monday night. Be safe!

Lol Jane I think I am about 50 miles south of you. (South western Chester county) Heavy rain here, it always messes with my DSL... Sandy has barely started in on us, stay safe, drink lots and have fun (my hurricane motto)

I really do not think he dismembered her at his dad's. I think it's in his mom's domain.I have a thought that with AS's previous behavior, what the mom was going through, that as long as she thought he was in line, behaving, being responsible enough to get the brother to school,the further she away from the reality she went. I am not blaming the mother in any way, more like, out of sight, out of mind?

I just wish so bad that we were not even thinking of having this discussion, that it never took place and that boogey men weren't real!!!

Lol Jane I think I am about 50 miles south of you. (South western Chester county) Heavy rain here, it always messes with my DSL... Sandy has barely started in on us, stay safe, drink lots and have fun (my hurricane motto)

Berks County here! Be safe!

GRAPHIC

this is the clearest to me. She is inside the fence which is where they said she was found.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 272
Hurricanes and tidal surges are the least of our worries out here in Colorado. We also seem to have gotten a dangerous predator off the street. Hunker down and be safe everyone.

101012dm1.jpg

You can see that they are moving the stretcher to the right. There is a white object in the dark. I think it's a sheet and they move the light over a bit once they get to her body.

The "secondary crime scene" could well be at an accomplice's house.

GRAPHIC

this is the clearest to me. She is inside the fence which is where they said she was found.

I believe you, but I cant see anything. I'm the worst at this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6