CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple more minutes before court...

I think that would be one of the doors for accessing the garage.

But then there would have to be access into the house on the lower level from that garage. I'm just saying, it would be pretty easy to back a vehicle up to that door and bring anything inside unnoticed...especially if there was no room to pull into the garage.

I just had another person tell me recently: "Oh, well, I don't read the news."

IMO, if they don't read the news, imagine what else they are ignorant about.

And, I'm sure that perps. are very happy about that.

How did that come up? Did you ask them if they knew about a certain news event, and they never heard about it?

I just had another person tell me recently: "Oh, well, I don't read the news."

IMO, if they don't read the news, imagine what else they are ignorant about.

And, I'm sure that perps. are very happy about that.

I agree! I have a friend who didn't even know who joran vandersleut is! I told her all about him and she just didn't want to hear it because she doesn't want to believe there are people like that. Amazing how some just want to bury their head in the sand!

Anybody have an update on court?

How did that come up? Did you ask them if they knew about a certain news event, and they never heard about it?
------------

No one particular event. They were ignorant of criminal activity, anywhere.

It's a protective mechanism they use to assure themselves that they are going to be OK, IMO.

I don't know about other states...but in Colorado court rarely actually starts on time. Just sayin' we may not hear anything for a little while yet.

Notice the side entry on the lower level? Has anyone noticed that before? The parking pad goes right up to that side entry.

Thanks to you, and everyone, for posting pictures of the house. Each new detail I learn about is being added to the 3D model. Eventually, we should have a pretty good understanding of the layout of the house, which will help us understand what exactly could have gone on at the house after Jessica was abducted.

Tweets #AustinSigg

Marika Lorraine ‏@MarikaLorraine
Court personnel tell me they believe #AustinSigg hearing will only take about 30 minutes.

Marika Lorraine ‏@MarikaLorraine
Just spoke with two young women outside courtroom. Wouldn't go on camera, but told me they are here for #AustinSigg @KDVR

Lindsey Sablan ‏@LindseySablan
Looked like sev members of #AustinSigg fam walking in. They came from back door, guarded by #JeffCo sheriff deputies. @AmandaKost inside NOW

Lindsey Sablan ‏@LindseySablan
Just walked out courtroom where #AustinSigg should be charged 14 #JeffCo sheriff deputies guarded doors, had dog check room bfore walked in.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#AustinSigg&src=hash

There is a theory I have, and posted about, that I call: "the buffer zone"--i.e. ignorant people who refuse to believe anything bad happens. The criminals need these people as a cover for their crimes.

Notice the side entry on the lower level? Has anyone noticed that before? The parking pad goes right up to that side entry.
Yep, free and clear access now that the camper RV is gone.

One charge is sexual assault on a child (I figured but reading it pisses me off all over again)

I wish I did not have to work and could just live here so I could keep up on what is going on!

Was this charging hearing conducted in Adult or Juvenile Court?

I feel sick. I have never been as repulsed by a human being as I am by this monster.

Reverse transfer hearing to challenge his being tried as an adult....no date on that yet.

Was listening to the live stream when they said that, hopefully I got it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966