CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Samantha Runnion's case, her killer was charged with 4 counts. Danielle Van Dam's killer was charged with 2 felonies and 1 misdemeanor. Were the prosecutors in those cases more confident about a conviction? Because I remember someone saying that AS is being charged with so many counts, so the chances are higher that he will be found guilty of something. After the Anthony trial, are they thinking that nothing is guaranteed?

There is a theory I have, and posted about, that I call: "the buffer zone"--i.e. ignorant people who refuse to believe anything bad happens. The criminals need these people as a cover for their crimes.

My friend also believes nothing can happen to her personally because she loves God. I am amazed! However I know several people that choose to think like that. I happen to believe that good things can happen to bad people and bad things can happen to good people. I refuse to bury my head in the sand and try to keep myself aware and educated of what is happening in my area and other areas. It's the only way I figure I can protect myself and my loved ones, including my neighbors. My neighborhood has had crimes committed in it and we all came together to stop it and resolve it.
Ok done with my rambling.

I don't know if it was so much that he was daring as it was his mom expected him home at night/he had a curfew/had to do these things when mom was at work.

Most kids at age 17 can go out at night, I feel. Unless he was on a tight leash because of things that we do not know about perhaps related to his pron addiction

I have so much anger and hatred toward the monster that did these things to an innocent child. I can barely see straight thinking about the hell that little girl went through.

I am also angry about the attempted abduction at Ketner Lake.

I looked at the Sigg house on Google Earth and I think the pool is visible in this screenshot. It looks like it has a cover over it and on the cover is a puddle of blackish water.
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/magoocz/sigg house pool/sigghousepool2.png

Fingers crossed that this works, I am just finding my way through posting a photo.

ETA: lol, well if you click on the 'video' a photo will come up (I hope)
I just KNEW I wasn't doing something right.

Thanks!! Yes this looks exactly like what I remembered and was starting to question my sanity about last night. Looks like the in-ground ones are treated roughly the same way in CO as they are here in CA, leave the water in so the frozen ground doesn't damage the concrete pool. I would guess they're doing something to keep the pool water from freezing - a few hours of heat per day, running the pump or filter on low overnight, something like that.

IMO this doesn't mean the pool was necessarily not used for any part of this crime, especially since underneath the pool cover would be a fairly good spot to hide something, but I also think it'd be fairly obvious if the cover was disturbed much. It takes a fair amount of effort IMO to get a pool cover on tightly enough for it to stay put, especially once it gets rained on and leaves on it. You also have to have it tight enough so that if someone steps or falls on it they don't fall in the water and get trapped underneath, at least here in CA, and it's probably good advice anywhere even if it's not officially a law. A kid could probably do it, but I think it would be pretty difficult to loosen and re-tighten it numerous times without help, and without it being very obvious.

I wish I did not have to work and could just live here so I could keep up on what is going on!

Ok I'll live here for you:)
Working at home does have perks.

Thanks for the updates guys, I can't believe how slow Jessica's thread is even w/ court this am. IMO peeple are still picking their jaws up after hearing who did this to this beautiful girl.

I feel sick. I have never been as repulsed by a human being as I am by this monster.

I was waiting for the 'adult vs juvenile' part and was caught off guard by the charges. I share your repulsion. I want him gone forever, and that's being nice.

Sweet Jessica, go fluff your angel wings and have more ice cream. Our hearts are always with you, baby girl.

I can't even click on the links to the various news sites anymore. Every time his mugshot appears and I look into his evil eyes, I feel sick. What a disgusting human being. God, can you imagine those eyes being the last thing Jessica saw? That poor child.

My friend also believes nothing can happen to her personally because she loves God. I am amazed! However I know several people that choose to think like that. I happen to believe that good things can happen to bad people and bad things can happen to good people. I refuse to bury my head in the sand and try to keep myself aware and educated of what is happening in my area and other areas. It's the only way I figure I can protect myself and my loved ones, including my neighbors. My neighborhood has had crimes committed in it and we all came together to stop it and resolve it.
Ok done with my rambling.
-----------
My bold above. It's an interesting phenomenon, because the Lord Jesus Christ himself was: murdered, despised, abused, beaten, persecuted, rejected...

OK, end of my "rant."

"Sigg is also charged with first-degree attempted murder and second-degree kidnapping in connection with the Kepner Lake incident.

Sigg is being held without bail on suspicion of murder and kidnapping in the death of Jessica, and on attempted murder and attempted kidnapping charges in the case of the runner." http://www.9news.com/news/article/296904/339/Suspect-in-Ridgeway-case-charged-as-adult

So I guess they are saying that since Sigg killed Jessica, he would have killed the jogger too. It makes sense, but I'm not sure how well that will work in court.....

Poor Jessica :-(

I'm so angry!

What would be wonderful would be if that Governor were voted out of office for that decision.

This is the problem, jmo people (adults, juveniles) are allowed to get away with murder, literally! If a law were past that would actually punish or even put to death an individual that obviously has more then mental issues going on then this will happen time and time again. This country has lost it's back bone when dealing with defective people. jmo

When you really think about it, any 15 year old that is a *advertiser censored* addict, who is then dismembering other children at the age of 17, is probably nuts. The crimes committed are adult-type gruesome crimes, but when committed by a 17 year old, I actually have to wonder exactly how screwed up that 17 year old's brain is, and why it is so screwed up.

The motorhome? and pool are visible in this aerial view. Google: date stamp 2011.

2j9vev.jpg

Many thanks, to you and others who posted for finding the pics! IIRC in the article it said the motorhome was sold earlier this year due to financial difficulty, so it would make sense that the pool would be uncovered and ready to use at that time as well. I wonder what time of year they typically cover it for the winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1