DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like an exterior light.
sigg-home.jpg

http://cbsdenver.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/sigg-home.jpg

On a whole other subject - is that a cat door in the left hand garage door?

:what: :what: :what: :what:

Really? I missed that somehow.

I followed the Kayleah Wilson story pretty closely.

Do you happen to recall where you saw that AS had connections to Greeley?

Thanks

It would have been somewhere on WS but I will look and post the link.

ETA

We aren't supposed to sleuth the family but this links ARS to Greeley via his paternal side.

http://www.instantpeoplefinder.com/find-people/roman+sigg

Obviously there are many things that are possible....

It is possible that AS was able to drive to all these various crimes in Fort Morgan, Colorado Springs, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Greeley, etc.
It is possible that AS was familiar with these locations even though MSM reports that AS was pretty much raised in his neighborhood in Westminster.

I am sure that the various LE agencies know about the crime scenes, and anything left behind by the perpetrator(s), and LE has probably checked to see if there is a tie to AS for any of these crimes.

Since LE has not offically linked him to anything other than Jessica and the Ketner Lake jogger, I think don't think its likely he's involved in any of these other crimes.

MOO

BBM.

Or there simply is not enough evidence. Sadly that is true in many cases - not enough evidence to find the perp or to bring charges.

JMO

It is difficult to get my mind around AS being responsible for these various events mainly because of his age (but maybe I'm just naive):

Kayleah Wilson from Greeley - March 28, 2010 (AS would have been barely 15 then and Greeley is approximately an hour from AS's residence.)

The female body found in Clear Creek (near Golden) - June 2010 (AS would be 15). Distance wise, Golden is only probably 15-20 minutes from AS's house.

The Ketner Lake attempted abduction in July 2010. He's still only 15 but the location is obviously very close to his home.

The body found in Wheat Ridge in June 2011. (AS was 16). Location wise, Wheat Ridge is probably 15 minutes from AS's house.

That was a useful summary for me, thank you.

What strikes me about the two victims that AS has definitely been linked to is that both incidents took place very close to his own home. Easily within what is probably Sigg's comfort zone.

Aside from the 2010 Ketner Lake attempt, none of the other incidents are close to his home. Particularly considering he probably did not have a driver's license at that point. Even with a driver's licence, Greeley would probably not have been within his comfort zone. And without a driver's license, I think the Clear Creek body would have been too far away from him to reach (he would have had to hike for hours each way).

Wheat Ridge is possible but... I'm just not seeing it.

I started driving at 8! got my first ticket at 11 on the I-5 freeway in Arizona! didn't get my real driver's license until 20-just cause I saw no point. I was pulled over many many times before I got my license and the only time I got a ticket was when I was 11. And what is more amazing is I only drove a stick shift. To be fair I grew up in the 80's, no supervision at all and access to keys and cars in the unlocked garage. I'm lucky to be alive.

I was thinking about this too when I saw the video of AS racing/driving go-carts (karts? not sure on spelling). My husband was driving way early on. He also raced carts, the fast ones that most Indy car drivers start out in as kids, not the just for fun ones like you find at a mini-golf kind of place. When he was a bit older he drove plenty of cars around when he was unsupervised and the keys were easily available - and like you, he didn't bother to get a driver's license until later, he was 18 or 19 I think. He took a very long break (cough, don't tell him I said it was so long) from racing but he's also raced road courses as an adult. I've been surprised when we get to a track early and the kids' races are going on. Some of the kids are so little and the carts/karts are so fast!

I don't know how relevant it is to this case so hopefully I'm not on a big off-topic tangent. :) I'm thinking how people were shocked when we found out AS was so young, thinking he couldn't have committed this crime (or possibly others) without being able to drive. IMO, if I'm correctly remembering the video of AS, he's probably a pretty good driver and probably has been for quite awhile.

Snipped for space.

Maybe that vent is for a furnace rather than an oven? A logical place for a furnace would be in an equipment/utility room off the garage and venting it next to the fireplace flue would make sense.

Pure guess on my part.

Could be, for sure - that would make sense.

That was a useful summary for me, thank you.

What strikes me about the two victims that AS has definitely been linked to is that both incidents took place very close to his own home. Easily within what is probably Sigg's comfort zone.

Aside from the 2010 Ketner Lake attempt, none of the other incidents are close to his home. Particularly considering he probably did not have a driver's license at that point. Even with a driver's licence, Greeley would probably not have been within his comfort zone. And without a driver's license, I think the Clear Creek body would have been too far away from him to reach (he would have had to hike for hours each way).

Wheat Ridge is possible but... I'm just not seeing it.

The woman's body was found in Clear Creek "near 10400 W. 44th Ave." 10400 W. 44th Ave is in Wheat Ridge.

Wheat Ridge police investigate woman's body in Clear Creek

06/29/2011

"Wheat Ridge police are investigating the death of a young woman whose body was found Wednesday morning in Clear Creek.

The body was spotted by a person walking a dog on the greenbelt path just north of the swollen creek, said Lt. Dave Pickett, police spokesman.

Officers found the woman's body in the area near 10400 W. 44th Ave."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18377513

Some (like me) believe Bundy started at 13 (or earlier). Can't remember the neighbor girl of his who was killed, unsolved.

Bundy would have been 14 (almost 15) when Ann Marie Burr disappeared at age 8.

Bundy vehemently denied any involvement in her murder. DNA testing of evidence recovered at the Burr home showed insufficient DNA to compare with Ted's DNA.

It is one of those mysteries where the arguments for and against balance out too closely to make a convincing case either way, in my own opinion. It is one of those sad cases that would have been very solvable with modern forensics; when the evidence was collected, the physical structure of DNA had only been reported a couple years previously, so the evidence collected focused on the forensics possible at the time.

It is interesting to note that if Bundy did abduct and murder Ann Marie Burr, he committed the perfect crime for the times. Her body was never found and there is no clear evidence linking Bundy and Ann.

Is it ok to speculate about an actual murder scene if the property belongs to one of his parents?? TIA

I think this is getting close to what the back of the house might look like. Thanks to those that added details.

Ertirely Speculative, but ...

Behind the patio doors are stairs going to the basement, where the furnace, hot water tank and washer/dryer may be. Officially, only 120 square feet are developed. From there, it is possible to get to the crawl space either through a half door, or around behind the utilities.

The crawl space is under the garage, and it's possible that the fireplace can be accessed from the crawl space ... don't know.

There's a second stair going up to the kitchen, living room, dining, front door area.

Nov1_RearPersp.jpg

Nice work otto!. I remember how really helpful your graphics were when I was following the Joanna Yeates case.

It’s obvious his motivation was not just to experience joy at taking the life of this child. He left out the part of sexually assaulting her and didn’t add much as to the “joy” he got out of dismembering her and most likely torturing her as well. I really don’t believe his account of what he says happened. IMO he thoroughly thought out what he planned to do to her well in advance of the abduction. Always just MOO.

I am not certain of what he did or did not confess to, considering that all I've read are summaries less than a paragraph long of an interrogation that lasted for six hours.

Do you have a link for a more detailed account?

I am not certain of what he did or did not confess to, considering that all I've read are summaries less than a paragraph long of an interrogation that lasted for six hours.

Do you have a link for a more detailed account?

As stated twice in my post, all my own opinions from what little information is available. All my own speculation.

Hadn't read this article before...

Just a regular guy that wore jeans and colored t-shirts, nothing unusual, seemed to have it together, nothing changed ... that's a dangerous man: Austin.

I think what people are saying is some kind of vent by the garage door is a motion detector light.

Has this been linked yet??? I don't think I've read some of the things in this...is crimemagazine.com considered msm???

http://crimemagazine.com/killer-schoolgirl-jessica-ridgeway-child-himself

If not, please report this post so mods can delete, otherwise...wow, some info I definitely haven't read before. Like the fact that it's been determined the murder did NOT take place at his home?

The article is artfully written, but it makes an awful lot of assumptions.

That's a very good question. It seems like an odd spot for one IMO, but it sure looks like a cat door, and there's been mention in MSM about them having cats.

You'd think there would be a cat door into the back yard rather than out onto the driveway! Maybe there is and we just don't have a view of the house that shows it?

The woman's body was found in Clear Creek "near 10400 W. 44th Ave." 10400 W. 44th Ave is in Wheat Ridge.

"Wheat Ridge police are investigating the death of a young woman whose body was found Wednesday morning in Clear Creek.

The body was spotted by a person walking a dog on the greenbelt path just north of the swollen creek, said Lt. Dave Pickett, police spokesman.

Officers found the woman's body in the area near 10400 W. 44th Ave."

Thank you. That's the one I was wondering about. Was her name ever released?

Has this been linked yet??? I don't think I've read some of the things in this...is crimemagazine.com considered msm???http://crimemagazine.com/killer-schoolgirl-jessica-ridgeway-child-himself

If not, please report this post so mods can delete, otherwise...wow, some info I definitely haven't read before. Like the fact that it's been determined the murder did NOT take place at his home?

BBM

Can this article be quoted???

Interesting family history....

http://crimemagazine.com/killer-schoolgirl-jessica-ridgeway-child-himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics