CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite broad: a light blue Buick seen in Colorado and Maine. Over 2000 miles inbetween, I'm sure with several light blue Buicks. How do they know it's the same one if they have no license plate number? :waitasec:

Where did they get the info about the light blue Buick?

http://www.wabi.tv/news/34179/polic...old-jessica-ridgeway-reportedly-seen-in-maine

Police: Girl Matching Description of Missing CO 10-Year-Old Jessica Ridgeway Reportedly Seen in Maine
by Carolyn Callahan - October 10th 2012 11:14am - Read more Local News

Dexter - Police in Maine are looking for a vehicle that could be related to a missing 10-year-old Colorado girl.

According to Dexter police someone reported seeing a girl who looked like Jessica Ridgeway in Dexter on Sunday. The woman said the girl was in a light blue Buick with Colorado plates.

Read More..

http://www.facebook.com/WABITV5?fref=ts Carolyn Callahan Facebook

This is the most common when I google "light blue buick"

images

Since I've finally learned how to post an image, if I do it too often just tell me to stop lol

I feel like I've learned how to speak a different language..gawd

Need to catch up again but I talked to an Arvada police officer this morning who's also the school resource officer for one of the Arvada middle schools.

He said that the two Arvada abduction attempts were at Fitzmorris Elementary and further west near Quaker Street (77th & Turner Ct).

There was NO attempt near Warder Elementary. He said he has no idea where the media got that information, but it is not true.

why maine, i wonder? if this is our perp with jessica, could he be trying to get her into canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ