CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a google for Pattridge park Arvada and discovered that its a geocache location, as was Kholo Creek Bridge (australia, Allison Baden-Clay)

also wasn't the foul youtube video name related to Arvada?

Here is a video of Pattridge Park open space where she was found...really eerie. I couldn't get through it :(

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9246162"]Pattridge Park on Vimeo[/ame]

It looks like a pretty secluded location.

ETA fixed link

I haven't posted much here at WS, I joined when little Isabel went missing. I just can't believe this happened to her, this is so heart wrenching to hear. Why? Why are there just sick people out there that take OUR children. Innocent little lives that are so precious. My heart hurts. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say but this has got to stop.

Holding my children extra tight tonight, and saying prayers up to you Jessica.

Didn't the media notice the investigators on the scene?

I did a google for Pattridge park Arvada and discovered that its a geocache location, as was Kholo Creek Bridge (australia, Allison Baden-Clay)

There have been others also, though at this point I think it's likely a coincidence that these areas are just good places to "hide" things.

20121010_070420_cd10search1.jpg

I guess that's the abandoned mine shaft.

I'm gonna be sick...

In case it helps, apparently the WY girl found by hunters kicked her abductor in the nose. Smart, scrappy girl. And her community held a group prayer for healing for her tonight. More in her thread.

Didnt the mom mention something about driving pass a park? hmmm I pray this is not Jessica but I still feel strongly that the mother is not being 100% truthful and knows way more than she is telling. This is so sad. My prayers are with family of the body found. Someone is going to be on the receiving end of tragic news. :(

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

The parents have both been cleared.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-10 at 9.52.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-10 at 9.52.53 PM.png
    260 KB · Views: 502
Here is a video of Pattridge Park open space where she was found...really eerie. I couldn't get through it :(

Pattridge Park on Vimeo

It looks like a pretty secluded location.

ETA fixed link

I'm more convinced now than ever that the case in Wyoming is connected..just seeing the Pattridge Park and knowing where the child in WY was left. In my mind there is no coincidence here and they need to find the who did these crimes before he attacks another child. If they don't find him soon, he will attack again!

Westminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

There will be additional information tomorrow morning at a press conference at the Westy PD at 6:30 am. ...END...#jessicaridgeway

9mWestminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

The crime scene will be secured through the night and additional work will be done in the morning. ...more... #jessicaridgeway

9mWestminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

At this time, we are unable to determine if there is any connection to the #JessicaRidgeway investigation. ...more...

In case it helps, apparently the WY girl found by hunters kicked her abductor in the nose. Smart, scrappy girl. And her community held a group prayer for healing for her tonight. More in her thread.

clever girl, to keep her wits about her. Scary too, didn't he have a gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3