CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They mentioned it was in North Arvada around 88th in the open space. Looks like Standley Lake area? And this would only be 20 city blocks South of Jessica's house. Horrible.

Did they say that LE found the body? Or hikers, etc.?

They mentioned it was in North Arvada around 88th in the open space. Looks like Standley Lake area? And this would only be 20 city blocks South of Jessica's house. Horrible.

How does this relate to where the backpack was found, in relation to the house? On the way, or opposite direction?

I'm more convinced now than ever that the case in Wyoming is connected..just seeing the Pattridge Park and knowing where the child in WY was left. In my mind there is no coincidence here and they need to find the who did these crimes before he attacks another child. If they don't find him soon, he will attack again!

Momtective it's like you read my mind...as soon as I saw that video I had the same gut feeling.

This monster needs to be caught, NOW.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21744590/fbi-agents-comb-partidge-park-open-space-westy

Body found in Pattridge Park open space, Westy PD won't say whether it is Jessica Ridgeway

ARVADA — A body has been discovered on Pattridge Park open space in the city of Arvada. However, Westminster police spokesman Trevor Materasso said "we are unable to make a connection to the disappearance of Jessica Ridgeway."

Prayers, strength, love and even numbness to surround her family right now. Lord, just please help them get through this horrible time in their lives. Jessica must already be in Your care. Now I beg you to please comfort and strengthen her grieving family. And, loving You as I do, I know I'm not supposed to ask ~ but I do ~ Why? Why?

Obviously, You're not punishing anyone here on earth, as they're all "getting away with it." So who is it that You're teaching?

Are we hearing?

Standley Lake...exactly where I suggested after the WY girl was found. Wow!

How does this relate to where the backpack was found, in relation to the house? On the way, or opposite direction?

Opposite direction. Backpack is furthest North West of Jessica's house. I missed which lake area they say the body was found, so I'm just guessing the open space nead Standley Lake.

20121010_070420_cd10search1.jpg

I guess that's the abandoned mine shaft.

They had reason to believe she was in that area. They knew she wasn't far... :(

So sorry no one found you soon enough, Jessica...

Investigators gathering just east of where body was found.

picture.php

Is due south of where the backpack was found. You would come right up Indiana to McCaslin if you were trying to get to 36 (highway) from that location.

Opposite direction. Backpack is furthest North West of Jessica's house. I missed which lake area they say the body was found, so I'm just guessing the open space nead Standley Lake.

It's near Standley Lake - is that the lake they searched earlier?

Reporter from KCTV 5 tweeted: Amanda Palumbo ‏@PalumboKCTV5
Jessica's uncle tells us the body was actually found last night but police waited to make announcement. #jessicaridgeway

It's not Standley Lake. It is south west of there

Search for Layden Rd in Arvada and the location is just west of Indiana Street

Or maybe it's Colorado Hills Open Space? Man I wish I had listened better, I was in such shock

It appears straight west of Jessica's house a few miles toward the mountains. . The backpack neighborhood is north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3