CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People hike out here all the time. A car on the side of the road is not rare AT ALL

It's not Standley Lake. It is south west of there

Search for Layden Rd in Arvada and the location is just west of Indiana Street

Around 82nd and Leydon?

Now I'm creeped out, because I thought of that area and actually thought about Rocky Flatts. Again, maybe a local who travels to Golden the back ways?

"pattridge" open space

There's a Pattridge and a Partridge... Does LE have it spelled out anywhere? I thought they said 'Partridge' - here's a map in a previous post (ETA: Nevermind -- they are the same place - two spellings):

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8439824&postcount=475"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH CO - AMBER ALERT: Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4[/ame]

Westminster PD tweet:
Official information about the #jessicaridgeway investigation will only come from the Westminster PD and not outside sources.

in response to Uncle's statement I'm guessing?

To get to the fwy from there you would drive right past where the backpack was found. I am sick. This IS in my backyard.

That sounds like a very big piece of the puzzle

Hmm the geocaching thing is interesting.

This is so sad, this person is evil how can people do things like this, I don't get it. Why?

Prayers, strength, love and even numbness to surround her family right now. Lord, just please help them get through this horrible time in their lives. Jessica must already be in Your care. Now I beg you to please comfort and strengthen her grieving family. And, loving You as I do, I know I'm not supposed to ask ~ but I do ~ Why? Why?

Obviously, You're not punishing anyone here on earth, as they're all "getting away with it." So who is it that You're teaching?

Are we hearing?

I'll paraphrase Luke 17...Jesus said that evil will come. But woe to the man through whom it comes. That it would be better for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and thrown into the deepest ocean than to harm one of God's children.

Poor little Jessica. It is heartbreaking and so terribly sad. Sometimes evil is just that - evil. Thankfully God is keeping score. He is keeping track of it all, and even if no one is punished on earth for hurting His children, they will be punished.

For any of you that saw those horrible videos on YouTube, did you happen to make note of the person who posted them? I think this should be brought to the attention of the police. Didn't the kid live in the area?

Reporter from KCTV 5 tweeted: Amanda Palumbo ‏@PalumboKCTV5
Jessica's uncle tells us the body was actually found last night but police waited to make announcement. #jessicaridgeway

Body found last night and not able to identify it yet? Makes me wonder if it really is JR. Puzzling that it would take so long for identification if it is her.

:wave: to our 150 guests...it's great to have you here at WS, just so sorry it's under these circumstances. Please consider becoming a member and join in the conversation.

Here you go:
Westminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

This afternoon a body was discovered near the Pattridge Park Open Space in the City of Arvada. ...more...

Okay - looks like the same place when mapped out. Two spellings...

Body found last night and not able to identify it yet? Makes me wonder if it really is JR. Puzzling that it would take so long for identification if it is her.

Police tweeted this after the Uncle's statement was tweeted:

Westminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

Official information about the #jessicaridgeway investigation will only come from the Westminster PD and not outside sources.

Wow. I'm amazed they were able to keep it quiet for that long. Explains more about clearing mom & dad; however, makes me dread the details if they are unable to make a positive ID after a whole day.

Or LE did not want the perp to know.

9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS
No confirmation on age or sex of victim-- investigators now processing a crime scene-- taking photos from the top of a fire truck ladder--

Just horrible,if this is Jessica I hope to all the powers that be there is evidence to find this monster.

I wonder if that huge calling of LEO's earlier today was related? I think it was....
http://twitter.com/KHOLMESlive/status/256054879011885056/photo/1

Dear God, what a innocent life to be taken if it is indeed Jessica.

My heart breaks for her family, hold your children tight and always tell the ones you love "I love you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3