CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened up a candle room for Jessica and her family, should anyone wish to visit and light a candle.

I wanted to make the candle group just for Jessica rather than mix it with anyone else with the initials JR so I added CO for Colorado. The group is JR-CO. I think the link will take you right there.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=JR%2DCO

:bump:[

Bumping my own post and within a half hour, at that, but the thread is still moving relatively quickly. Let's light up the night sky for Jessica!

I opened up a candle room for Jessica and her family, should anyone wish to visit and light a candle.

I wanted to make the candle group just for Jessica rather than mix it with anyone else with the initials JR so I added CO for Colorado. The group is JR-CO. I think the link will take you right there.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=JR-CO[/QUOTE]

:bump:

Bumping my own post and within a half hour, at that, but the thread is still moving relatively quickly.

Let's light up the night sky for Jessica.

The red thing looks like a folded camping cot to me.... and I believe I can see her little legs coming out from under it, which is making me sick. I don't know if that picture is appropriate here.

Ohhh... I see that now too. I hadn't even noticed the first time I looked at the picture. So heartbreaking.

This is off topic but I cannot stop myself.

WTF was that media source thinking when they: a) put a helicopter in the air over the scene and b) published that picture????!!!!

There is no emoticon to reflect the white hot rage I feel at the disrespect shown by that media source.

I know the Buddha taught that compassion should be extended to all creatures but I'm really having a hard time finding mine right now. Those media people are presumed to be sane and in their right minds but who can do something like that and claim to have any normal sense of empathy???
I agree. Sad.

I hope I am wrong, but now I can't look without seeing it. :(

If the uncle is right and the body was discovered yesterday, then I understand the lockdown at Jessica's school. But if it was only discovered this afternoon, possibly even after school was out, why was the school on lockdown for the day?

Lots of LE activity in the area, which could trigger someone guilty or mentally ill to reacting with violence.

Sweet Jessica, who loved to give foot massages with lotion, and pretended to be a waitress. Jessica who liked to sleep on the top bunk and make a nest in her bed, and wanted everyone to be happy.

My heart is broken but looking at her pictures still brings a smile to my face :heartluv:

Aw, that first picture of Jessica with what looks like a carved pumpkin really got to me. That's what this little girl should be doing now - carving her pumpkins, planning a cool costume, and looking forward to trick-or-treating with her friends, not lying in the middle of some field in the cold. :( I remember being ten and thinking I was so grown up and cool, but looking at Jessica's photos, she is still so little. How could anyone leave someone else's baby in a cold, empty field?

If the remains found are indeed Jessica's, may she rest in peace, and I hope that her family is comforted at least a bit by the happy memories they have of her. She looks like such a joyful child, and I'm glad to have been able to see some photos of her in happier circumstances.

If the remains belong to someone else, we should remember that they are somebody's somebody, a somebody whose loved ones will no doubt be devastated.

This is off topic but I cannot stop myself.

WTF was that media source thinking when they: a) put a helicopter in the air over the scene and b) published that picture????!!!!

There is no emoticon to reflect the white hot rage I feel at the disrespect shown by that media source.

I know the Buddha taught that compassion should be extended to all creatures but I'm really having a hard time finding mine right now. Those media people are presumed to be sane and in their right minds but who can do something like that and claim to have any normal sense of empathy???

Thank You!

I just want to apologize for posting that pic. I am removing it now...but anyone who quoted it will need to do the same.

I've looked at the picture numerous times on my computer and I'm not seeing her body or any parts of it - just a stretcher like item and then something laying next to it which looks like clothing or something

"A neighbor living near the park told 7NEWS she saw police in the area as early as 11 a.m."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if they were looking here because they had a reason to look here.

Could they have tracked a suspects cell phone pings?

Very sorry to hear this news.I was hopeful today with the car BOLO that she may end up being okay.
At least she was found and may provide evidence to point to whoever did this.

My thoughts are with her family.

All I know is that I would NOT want their job during times like these.....

Hey guys, I've removed the picture. You can link to it, but please don't re-post it. Thanks.

I've looked at the picture numerous times on my computer and I'm not seeing her body or any parts of it - just a stretcher like item and then something laying next to it which looks like clothing or something

I see legs wearing grayish black leggings, knee bent, pointing to my left. No matter how hard I wish it to be something else, I am certain I see the curve of a calf, the bend of knee and the leggings ending at an ankle.

Why not leave the backpack in the road close to her body? She wasn't found in the neighborhood where the backpack was found.....:waitasec:

Look at the map.

IF this is Jessica's body, then the perp is drawing a kind of rectangle around the area Jessica lives.

I believe he lives close to Jessica's house and is deliberately doing his best to draw LE attention away from Jessica's neighbourhood.

If there are any of Jessica's possessions unaccounted for, be prepared for them to be found in other areas as well. When Jessica's father talked about what an emotional blow it was for them when her backpack was found... well, I don't think he wants to give up that power unless he has to.

I'm probably wrong and I hope I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members