CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've removed the picture. You can link to it, but please don't re-post it. Thanks.

I've bumped the mod's post from earlier this morning. Please do not continue posting pictures of what you think might be Jessica's body. It really disturbs me. Thanks.

I went to bed early last night. At that time I was hoping that the Maine sighting was true but deep in my heart i didnt feel it was.

I have sat here this morning for 30 minutes reading the horrible news in tears! All I can see is sweet Jessica in her cute little glasses dressed so pretty for school.

I knew this would most likely be the result but it never ever gets easier to see it.

May she fly high with the angels and may her murderer be thrown in the belly of Hell from which he came.

IMO

I saw that sketch when the previous attempts were mention a while back in the thread. I had a quick look at the RSO database (that is a bit of a novelty to a Brit), randomly clicked on a name who was listed as living in Arvada and it looked like a straight match. Beginners luck? wishful thinking? I don't know, but I am pretty sure I cannot post what I saw!

If you can connect the RSO to the case (by distance perhaps?) you can post it. I was told it was the responsibility of the poster to use common sense. Don't post someone from hundreds of miles away unless they were in the area at the time. Use initials if you are uncomfortable using the full name. MOO

I went to bed early last night. At that time I was hoping that the Maine sighting was true but deep in my heart i didnt feel it was.

I have sat here this morning for 30 minutes reading the horrible news in tears! All I can see is sweet Jessica in her cute little glasses dressed so pretty for school.

I knew this would most likely be the result but it never ever gets easier to see it.

May she fly high with the angels and may her murderer be thrown in the belly of Hell from which he came.

IMO

I did the same last night.
Hit bed at 7:30pm and thought those Maine sightings might solve this.
Then, I wake at 6am and have been reading all morning.

I hate when this happens. I really do.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica's mom and dad.

I cant fathom the pain they are in.

imo

Yeah, I haven't been to bed yet, since I heard the news they found a body. Just too upset to sleep. Poor baby.

If it helps some of you ease your minds, there are other pictures out there that show the peach color near the stretcher was just some fabric of some kind. The other pictures show it more unraveled. I won't post the picture, but you can rest assured you did not see legs.

I didn't sleep well. I was waking up throughout the night thinking about Jessica and praying.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica's mom and dad.

I cant fathom the pain they are in.

imo

(((Hugs obe)))

I am also praying for Jessica's classmates/school mates. This must be very frightening for them. I cannot imagine her what her parents are going thru.
Their pain was evident in that interiew yesterday.

wm

This is so very very sad. IMO it is her. OMG. Such a tragedy. I'm so upset.

I've been reading the last 20 pages or so of this thread, just in shock. How sad for her family.
Rest in peace, Jessica. You touched so many people.

HLN is going to hold the PC live for those who can't listen on line.

(((Hugs obe)))

I am also praying for Jessica's classmates/school mates. This must be very frightening for them. I cannot imagine her what her parents are going thru.
Their pain was evident in that interiew yesterday.

wm

((((Hugs to you too matilda)))

I am so hoping they at least have a suspect or an arrest would even be better.

No child is safe anywhere because he could move on. They must catch this predator.

IMO

Whatever the new is ~ I pray peace upon Jessica's family.

Some quotes that I remember my grandma telling me. I think they are native American sayings (or maybe I just thought that because she was a Native American saying them, hmm):

“They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind.”

“Life is not separate from death. It only looks that way.”

“There is no death, only a change of worlds.”

(Note: I really believe those things, but it does not stop me from being :furious:)

“Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.”

Just wanted to share some things she said that comforted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member