DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westminster and Aravada are jointly working on the crime scene
No more information
Highways closed.
Searches in Westminster will continue
No additional information can be provided at this time.

The investigation is really heating up now. I doubt they will give much more information.

Once the body has been IDd as Jessica they will probably announce that and then say nothing more.

They did tell the media that they could get with their officers for additional information.

IMO

OT: There are 146 guests viewing right now -- Welcome and please join us!

I cannot imagine they don't know if it is her or not at this point. Wonder why they are playing it so close to the vest? Usually when the cops act in a peculiar fashion, it is for a good reason... but what?

If it is her, I hope that they have told the family by now.

Woke up and hoped I had dreamed that they found a body yesterday. Sad to see that I had not dreamed it.

What? Was that really all they have to say? Naming which roads will be closed? I'm over 3 hours late for work waiting for that! I have a good mind to write and complain <jk>

bbm: police do things for reasons. The investigation far outweighs the public need to know. We need to all be patient and take a deep breath.

:( that they still say they can't confirm if it's Jessica makes me think the worst - that identification is not able to be done visually or by dental records.

I can't imagine the horror her parents are going through, I wish no parent or anyone had to go through anything like this ever.

Could they be looking for more bodies same perp may have placed at that location?

Just a thought...

JMO

Some quotes that I remember my grandma telling me. I think they are native American sayings (or maybe I just thought that because she was a Native American saying them, hmm):

“They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind.”

“Life is not separate from death. It only looks that way.”

“There is no death, only a change of worlds.”

(Note: I really believe those things, but it does not stop me from being :furious:)

“Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.”

Just wanted to share some things she said that comforted me.

Thanks, Jane!

those phrases can be comforting in such times as there!

:heart:

OK, re that sketch. I really struggled to find it again, checked all through my extensive internet history on my PC, ... then remembered I was on my laptop

The RSO is in Arvada, he has prominent lines around his eyes, clear marionette lines and looks older than his stated age.

http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offender.detail&%20&id=X002452245

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Sketch of alleged candy offerer

1321660652_Child%20abductor%20Nov%202011.jpg

Could they be looking for more bodies same perp may have placed at that location?

Just a thought...

JMO

My movie loving side of my brain keeps nagging me about this, specifically if they did find a child but there are signs that it is NOT Jessica. They wouldn't want to say it was a child without identifying it in that case because it would freak people out.

They could have at least said it was the body of a child, whether it was male or female. Geesh.

What have the reporters said......do they think it is a child?

Didnt they have the media at the sight yesterday?

IMO

Something is very strange here. If it was a man or woman, wouldn't they announce that it was unconnected to the disappearance? Could it be a different child?

My movie loving side of my brain keeps nagging me about this, specifically if they did find a child but there are signs that it is NOT Jessica. They wouldn't want to say it was a child without identifying it in that case because it would freak people out.

I think I posted this last night, so sorry for the repetition, but something I noticed in a couple different cases is that it seems like when searching for 1 missing person or his/her remains, searchers have a way of finding other sets of remains, usually totally unrelated. :dunno:

Has the body been identified as Jessica? I have not heard anything official and am still hoping...

bbm: police do things for reasons. The investigation far outweighs the public need to know. We need to all be patient and take a deep breath.

exactly.

Hey, nursebeeme!!
Hope all is well w/you.
Ur always doing a fabulous job

I don't think it is unusual that they would not have official ID as yet, if the body was only located late yesterday afternoon. Often, police will not confirm an identity until it has been officially done via ME. That may be happening today.

Why not just cancel the presser then? That was the opposite of a news conference.
Oh well...who am I to judge. I imagine they thought they would have news to provide then realized they weren't ready to release it.

I think the main thing they wanted to confirm is a body has been found.

I think they wanted to confirm what the media has put out.

IMO

God did not do this. He gives people free will and EVIL is ever present and as powerful as God.

I know that God did not do this. I was always taught that God cannot control man, but I just wish he or his angels could put themselves in between our innocent children and pure evil like this monster.

What have the reporters said......do they think it is a child?

Didnt they have the media at the sight yesterday?

IMO

ABC News is quoting police sources saying it is Jessica. Of course they weren't going to say that at this news conf...but they could have given a little more info. IMO. BTW...I predict a quick arrest...thinking this is a local...and someone who is very sloppy....not thought out. Again...just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required