CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they are handling this case shows that LE can be open with the media and the public and still do their work. Unlike some other agencies in other cases who keep things so buttoned down that nothing ever seems to get solved. JMO

OMG!!! those ppl on 9news are totally unproffessional?? Is that normal for this news channel? WOW!!!

JessicaRidgwayCOpossiblesuspect.jpg

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...r-arrested-child-*advertiser censored*-charge

The man to the right is:

Westminster middle school teacher arrested on child *advertiser censored* charge
Posted: 07/24/2012 05:22:42 PM MDT
July 24, 2012 11:29 PM GMTUpdated: 07/24/2012 05:29:02 PM MDT

Quote:

Daniel Stephen Patterson, a 35-year-old language arts teacher from Mandalay Middle School in Westminster, has been arrested on charges related to sexual exploitation of a child, Lakewood police said Tuesday.

Patterson, who lives in Lakewood, was arrested late last week at the request of Denver police, who had reason to believe Patterson possessed child *advertiser censored*, Lakewood police said.

Lakewood detectives used a search warrant at Patterson's home in the 1900 block of Vance Street, and he was arrested based on what was found there, Lakewood police said in a news release.

Patterson has taught at Mandalay Middle School since last August. He had worked at Wheat Ridge Middle School since August 2009, and previously at North High School in Denver, Lakewood police stated.

NOT saying this man was responsible for Jessica's disappearnce and probable murder, however I indeed belive that he should be looked at.

where is this teacher now??

Honestly, LE is not going to give them the details that they are coming up with. This is an active investigation and this by all accounts is a stellar dept.. Media is doing what they do best.

I'm listening to the live feed from 9 news also...
"police asking for tips... no matter how insignificant... anything could be important."

I have a feeling that if the cops don't find all of the body parts, this idiot will start calling in to the tip lines with clues to where the other body parts could be found. IMO he is watching all these live feeds and enjoying the attention.

OMG!!! those ppl on 9news are totally unproffessional?? Is that normal for this news channel? WOW!!!

We hear this alot in cases, you'd think the media would get we can hear them in the live video beforehand. You never see them the same again.

They are bringing in people by the bus loads [for the grid search]...any clue lying on t ground.

Honestly, LE is not going to give them the details that they are coming up with. This is an active investigation and this by all accounts is a stellar dept.. Media is doing what they do best.

with 35 agencies involved there must be a leak somewhere.

News 9 is now talking on the livestream about their candid conversations getting picked up on the livestream and that they're now being criticized for some things that are being said on the livestream.

I'm listening to the live feed from 9 news also...
"police asking for tips... no matter how insignificant... anything could be important."

I am getting the news, is there another video I should click on? Live newcast is what I clicked on.

with 35 agencies involved there must be a leak somewhere.

Possible, but depends on how much information they're given to the people on the ground. Even within LE not all info is given to everyone. So far their progression from "not intact" to "dismembered" to "body parts in multiple places" is just an easy and logical line to draw. None of it is exactly crazy out there, kwim? And it may all be true, as it certainly is an easy conclusion to draw, but may not be from a leak.

Just posted via FB:

Nancy Grace
A body has just been found in the search for missing 10-year-old girl Jessica Ridgeway, a body which ABC sources say authorities have reason to believe is the missing girl. Sources say the body appeared to be small and hacked up. Police say the body is not “in tact” and therefore delaying official identification of remains. Is it the body of missing 10-yr-old girl? And if so, what happened to little Jessica on her walk to school? #JessicaRidgeway www.HLNtv.com/Nancy

I’m taking your on-air calls & questions right now: 877-626-2901

"Hacked up?" Seriously, Nancy???
Good grief!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads