CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This silence from LE is unsettling. I'm not sure i want to hear the outcome of this.

I only looked at one photo that was talked about very early this morning, and I couldn't see what others were talking about, either. Even when I knew what it was they were "seeing", I still couldn't see it.

FWIW, I don't think any photos would be published in MSM showing the body of what might be a young girl. JMO

I would hope so, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it? What irks me is that that news chopper wasn't ordered to leave the area, or why they were allowed to put the film on the air! It's so disrespectful!! Imagine if her mother or father were watching the news, how horrible that would be for them.

Google maps (the "drawn" one) shows it

Here ya go on the map you're using. B is where the body was found.

COarea.jpg

I believe the photo in question was removed from the thread it was on. I haven't seen the more graphic photo linked anywhere on this thread. The photo is much clearer and it does appear to me that you can see a portion of a body-the photo isn't on this thread and was removed from the thread it was on, out of respect for whomever it is and their family.

However, multiple sources claimed the FBI and police from Jessica's hometown of Westminster were treating the grim development on Wednesday night as though they had found the missing girl.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olorado-10-year-old-Arvada.html#ixzz290qbU7cB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

again with the multiple sources. I wonder how long they will wait before confirming or denying absolutely that this is Jessica?

Based on what I've learned (soon to be a coroner's investigator).... I would assume they know its her. At this stage, decomposition wouldn't have rendered her unrecognizable, she could possibly still be wearing the clothes she was last seen in, they're fully aware of any identifying marks, characteristics, etc... Once family has been properly and respectfuly notified, and the coroner has officially documented it, they'll inform the public. Probably sometime today. (ALL IMO)

Do not know if any of this has been brought up before…

Just a thought… yes it is the car… maybe the witness thought that car part / (spoiler ??) going across the roof of the car parallel to the rear bumper… the like me.. not knowing what else to call it… called it a luggage rack or miss taken it as a luggage rack.

Another thought …. With the boxes…. Could hide a person inside of one or two boxes in the back of a station wagon… no one crossing paths with this vehicle would even think of some one inside them…

That report states the LE sources say that the body IS Jessica, but not sure if that is accurate.

Several main stream media sites are saying that multiple (some report three separate ones) unnamed but reliable sources are saying the remains are Jessica's. I don't think we will get LE confirmation for at least 24 hours though.

I am not a fan of the unnamed source in reporting but I think they may be right in this case.

Here ya go on the map you're using. B is where the body was found.

COarea.jpg

Oh I understand where the body was found, I was trying to explain to another poster about Colorado Open Space. It is a set boundary for preservation and recreation, not just meaning it has not been developed yet. This is the satellite view, but when you go to the "map" view, you see a lot of "set" open spaces and parks.

hey Knox, here is some video, which includes shots of the remains still laying where apparently found. They are right next to a fence post.

video starts at about the :30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jNpXsJyqZ7I

Thank you TL. It does look like the body was placed just on the other side of the fence. Tells me this person was in a hurry, not a lot of effort went into concealing or hiding. Just needed to get the remains out of their possession quickly.

Am I senile or was there a link or tweet a few pages back that said there would be an update at noon local time? If so it is about 10 minutes away.

I do wish LE would be able to identify the body soon...I have gruesome thoughts in my head as to why dental may not be possible...

I believe the photo in question was removed from the thread it was on. I haven't seen the more graphic photo linked anywhere on this thread. The photo is much clearer and it does appear to me that you can see a portion of a body-the photo isn't on this thread and was removed from the thread it was on, out of respect for whomever it is and their family.

i know the photo you are discussing and I dont remember which post had it...but there was what appeared to be flesh colored something.

and it is possible there could have been a flash of the body - when dealing with mother nature like wind...it doesnt matter how professional you are, the cover could easily have moved on accident.

I just wanted to support what others have claimed to have seen...i saw it too.

Thank you TL. It does look like the body was placed just on the other side of the fence. Tells me this person was in a hurry, not a lot of effort went into concealing or hiding. Just needed to get the remains out of their possession quickly.

If this is Jessica, I figure she was taken here Saturday night, then the abductor drove North-East towards Superior and dropped off the backpack as a "I'm done" signal.

Originally Posted by Knox
Kelly Werthmann ‏@KellyCBS4 Just spoke w/ FBI, says scene here being treated as if body found is #JessicaRidgeway. Also asked us if we'd seen anything suspicious.

I'm wondering if LE thinks this perp might be a lookie-loo "concerned citizen" type, chatting it up with reporters for information, etc.

I believe they were referring to the area where the body was discovered...

That is where they have been all day.

Everytime the news shows them searching it is in the area where the body was found.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member