CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the photo you are discussing and I dont remember which post had it...but there was what appeared to be flesh colored something.

and it is possible there could have been a flash of the body - when dealing with mother nature like wind...it doesnt matter how professional you are, the cover could easily have moved on accident.

I just wanted to support what others have claimed to have seen...i saw it too.

Again, before they covered the body last night they were showing nonstop live footage of the body on our local news. I couldn't believe they were showing it. And yes, it was flesh colored, no clothing that I could see.

i know the photo you are discussing and I dont remember which post had it...but there was what appeared to be flesh colored something.

and it is possible there could have been a flash of the body - when dealing with mother nature like wind...it doesnt matter how professional you are, the cover could easily have moved on accident.

I just wanted to support what others have claimed to have seen...i saw it too.

Not good...the implications are that there is possibly a very dangerous, very violent and very stupid animal on the loose.

No one said it was land that hasn't been developed yet. It's land purposely set aside not to be developed. And it's not just land designated as "open space" on a map. It's a common term and concept in CO and exists in many communities.

There were questions about this and a few people wondered what it was as they do not have open space in their states. I was just trying to explain :)

I am a Colorado native :)

I seem to remember reading something about another missing girl, a 15 year old, earlier in this case.
Does anyone else recall this?

No one said it was land that hasn't been developed yet. It's land purposely set aside not to be developed. And it's not just land designated as "open space" on a map. It's a common term and concept in CO and exists in many communities.

sounds as if you and zhazha are in agreement and saying the same thing here. zhazha was answering another poster quite a bit earlier this morning who inquired as to what exactly the term "open space" means. You have both described it very well IMO.

If you go to maps and search W 82nd Ave, Arvada Colo and go about a mile and a half east from Hwy 93 that is the spot were she was found. jmo

I haven't been able to follow the case closely here on websleuths (my first go to site), but I have been trying to catch some of the news reports. I saw that there were several reg. sex offenders in her immediate area. Have there been any reports of them being ruled out as suspects?

Oh I understand where the body was found, I was trying to explain to another poster about Colorado Open Space. It is a set boundary for preservation and recreation, not just meaning it has not been developed yet. This is the satellite view, but when you go to the "map" view, you see a lot of "set" open spaces and parks.

Yes but when you go where the body was found, it's not in green but it's been described as open space, labeled also. Thought you were addressing me, sorry.

There were questions about this and a few people wondered what it was as they do not have open space in their states. I was just trying to explain :)

Hey...I hate to be gruesome but...do you know if there are as many coyotes out there as we have in our local open space?

Thank you again ZhaZhaHa.

I'll tell you what, they have a great police dept, I don't think I've heard of one working so hard in a missing child's case. Fairfax could learn a great lesson in watching these people in Westminster, like in the Bryan Glenn case they just did a terrible job.

I believe that many police departments (especially in the Denver area) learned a great deal about how to conduct a missing persons case from the JonBenet Ramsey case.......JMO

Yes but when you go where the body was found, it's not in green but it's been described as open space, labeled also. Thought you were addressing me, sorry.

Which may be why there are the fences there. It may be private land right next to the open space.

I'm wondering if LE thinks this perp might be a lookie-loo "concerned citizen" type, chatting it up with reporters for information, etc.

I have often wondered over the past few days if the westminster pd twitter campaign wasn't also a way to "look" for the perp if you will.

Scanner thread could use help if anyone wants to head downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona