CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is what you think you merely said, I think you ought to go back and read your post.
It is not what you said.

This is what I said.

Actually we don't even know if there is a crime, yet. We just have a death, officially.

If you have a cause of death, or a confirmation of dismemberment, OFFICIALLY, please post.

I have felt the same but just curious if there is something specific that leads you to say that?

Nothing I can put my finger on.... or I would be calling the tip line. Just a hunch, I guess.

I saw those also but someone posted a santa fe address as THE address. There isn't a RSO there on this site.

RSO's can be arrested on failure to report address change. This could be why the address is not showing up in the database - & the reason for arrest on unrelated charges.

OK, well I am off to bed. I hope when I wake up I see the heading "ARREST MADE" :D

Jessica...you have many, many people down here seeking justice for you. Fly with the angels little one <3

RSO's can be arrested on failure to report address change. This could be why the address is not showing up in the database - & the reason for arrest on unrelated charges.

True. he may have moved and not updated address with them. I'm going to stop trying to figure out who it is... it's giving me a headache :banghead: I'm sure they will announce it if he stays in jail.

CSO shows him on Perry st. Is this who you are talking about?

No, he is the only one who comes up with an addy hit (4th & Santa Fe, posted by Ransom).

Faustino Timothy Limon

FWIW I only stated that the house at the santa fe address appeared to be the same house. The porch was identical to the one on the live stream and it also has chain link fencing around the front yard- maybe there are houses and fences in the neighborhood that look the same... idk.
I got the Santa Fe addy from another post. My apologies for the confusion. Just saw the house (which seriously looks identical) and overreacted.
Glad to see they are checking into leads though.
Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Officially, we know very very little. There's a lot of rumor and speculation, and a few things that can be logically deduced -- for example, several top LE officers speaking of bringing justice for Jessica leads one to assume there's a crime involved -- but very little has been officially released.

This is what I said.

Actually we don't even know if there is a crime, yet. We just have a death, officially.

If you have a cause of death, or a confirmation of dismemberment, OFFICIALLY, please post.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/jessica-ridgeway-body-officially-identified/

ABC News reported Wednesday that law enforcement sources believed the body found in Arvada, Colo., was Jessica’s, based on several factors. Positive identification, however, was delayed until now because the body was badly dismembered and “not intact”, police said Thursday.

There you go.

OFFICIALLY, all we have is a body and a death.

We have warnings of a predator.

We DO NOT HAVE a cause of death, a confirmation of dismemberment, even a statement that someone murdered Jessica.

We could have an abduction, she could then have been dropped off (like the little girl in Wyoming) and then killed by an animal.

Until the autopsy is released, we have nothing else.

Accuracy is important to sleuthers.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I realise I should have said

Actually we don't even know if there is a OFFICIALLY a crime, yet. We just have a death.

Once I moved the word "officially" the sentence means what I meant it to mean in the first place which is -

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED.

I don't know why this is a cause of upset.

I said nothing about this being a cause of upset.

I merely said we don't actually know that she has been dismembered by an offender.

Surely the accuracy of this aspect has some bearing on who/what we are trying to sleuth.

And I agree with you on both counts. We don't officially know that she was dismembered and until we do, I think no one should assume that however obvious the conclusion might appear.

But it is pretty ridiculous to say that we don't even know officially it's a crime.

LE stated that the search for Jessica has turned into a search for justice for Jessica. No crime, no need for justice.

OFFICIALLY, all we have is a body and a death.

We have warnings of a predator.

We DO NOT HAVE a cause of death, a confirmation of dismemberment, even a statement that someone murdered Jessica.

We could have an abduction, she could then have been dropped off (like the little girl in Wyoming) and then killed by an animal.

Until the autopsy is released, we have nothing else.

Accuracy is important to sleuthers.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I realise I should have said

Actually we don't even know if there is a OFFICIALLY crime, yet. We just have a death.

Once I moved the word "officially" the sentence means what I meant it to mean in the first place which is -

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED.

Why did they have to use DNA to identify the body?

I'm no rocket scientist, but if there was no crime here, Jessica would be snug in her nest on the top bunk, cuddling a purple pillow pet.

Ok, I'll bite... If it wasn't a crime, how did she end up 6 miles from her home, in a culvert near the road, deceased?

Or the fact that LE said they are looking for, what was the word? A predator?

Yeah for public records, yeah for states in the US to provide the public with RSO facts and whereabouts! We get to look them up & respectfuly post about them if they are suspect or in MSM.

Now we just have to get millions that aren't checking who's their RSO neighbors, who's not a good person to bring around your children & install surveilance camera's everywhere, or chip the cons, we just might have something...half laughing about this post. jmo

Good job on sleuthing everyone. This is just a tragic loss for her family & friends, not to mention all who have followed. Big hug.

Missing my point, I'm sorry for being so inarticulate.

My point is we have NOTHING OFFICIAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member