CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know how they could've possibly cleared him THAT fast.

That said, it was likely just one of many visits to RSOs that they will be making in the coming weeks.

In that manner and at 10pm? Sounded almost like a Swat team.

My point is, I'm interested in accuracy.

Isn't that what we are all interested in?

Posters are basing their opinions on a possibly inaccurate aspect of the crime.

Actually we don't even know if there is a crime, yet. We just have a death, officially.
There is at least one crime: Illegal dumping.

Actually we don't even know if there is a crime, yet. We just have a death, officially.

I agree with you except for the last two sentences. Of course it's a crime. The actions of LE show this beyond any reasonable doubt.

I would agree with you if you can expand on the inaccuarate aspect of the crime. What do you mean"if there is a crime"? What do you think happened? And if there is no crime, what is it?

Hmmm... well, I believe the suspect still has internet access, and is enjoying this search.

I have felt the same but just curious if there is something specific that leads you to say that?

I agree with you except for the last two sentences. Of course it's a crime. The actions of LE show this beyond any reasonable doubt.

I don't know why this is a cause of upset.

I merely said we don't actually know that she has been dismembered by an offender.

Surely the accuracy of this aspect has some bearing on who/what we are trying to sleuth.

The two RSO's I find in that area are at 448 Inca St and 405 North Galapango.

I get your point and I understand it, but we bounce ideas and theories around constantly on WS. In fact, that's where I've learned most of what I have learned from reading other members theories. :)

No crime? Just an official unattended death? I have to disagree with you on that one.

JMHO though.

I merely said we don't actually know that she has been dismembered by an offender.

Surely the accuracy of this aspect has some bearing on who/what we are trying to sleuth.

If that is what you think you merely said, I think you ought to go back and read your post.
It is not what you said.

I would agree with you if you can expand on the inaccuarate aspect of the crime. What do you mean"if there is a crime"? What do you think happened? And if there is no crime, what is it?

I never said there was no crime.

:banghead:

I said all we officially have is a body and a LOT of guessing.

If that is not a true statement of fact, right now, please link to what I have missed.

TIA

How horrible.................:(

You know, I don't know what is more horrible--the possibility that this is true or the fact that a high-ranking source is leaking stuff like this. Couldn't that compromise the investigation?

There you go.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/ondea...-identified-missing-jessica-ridgeway/1630725/
Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt said the condition of the body could indicate an experienced killer. "It's someone who's fully capable of doing something like this again," he said, NBC News reports.
There is predator at large in our community

You know, I don't know what is more horrible--the possibility that this is true or the fact that a high-ranking source is leaking stuff like this. Couldn't that compromise the investigation?

Why would anyone tweet something like this, in any case...

I never said there was no crime.

:banghead:

I said all we officially have is a body and a LOT of guessing.

If that is not a true statement of fact, right now, please link to what I have missed.

TIA

PLEASE re-read your own post
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8450667&postcount=1285"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member