CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew thanks.

That is exactly what I meant.

We know three fifths of f/a officially, yet here we are having the poor little thing chopped up in someones bathtub and the address already posted.

:banghead:

Missing my point, I'm sorry for being so inarticulate.

My point is we have NOTHING OFFICIAL.
OK, I'll use the proper words. Official from whom? I consider a statement from someone who works with LE as official, but maybe that is not what you are looking for?

There have been several posts (that you may have missed because they fly so fast) that link to statements by profilers, reporters, etc.

Just checking.

Are Colorado court records searchable, only link I have found is Lexis.

OT alert: In spite of all of my posting....I am multi-tasking, watching Bette Davis in "The Little Foxes" on youtube, so I will go back now and watch the end, lol. If anyone has not seen it, it is really worth watching...I think her role in this movie still holds as one of the most unredeemable women ever in a film, especially for 1941.

"No one knows the criminal's mind and the crime scene better than the criminal themselves." ---- Me

OK, I'll use the proper words. Official from whom? I consider a statement from someone who works with LE as official, but maybe that is not what you are looking for?

There have been several posts (that you may have missed because they fly so fast) that link to statements by profilers, reporters, etc.

Just checking.

Ok seeing as you asked again.

I'm looking for a statement by LE. That is, the Police. the FBI, or the Colorado Justice Dept.

I am looking for something like -

Confirmation Jessica was murdered.
Confirmation Jessica was dismembered.

We have neither, that I know of.

I really think we shouldn't post anyone's name who isn't name by LE.

Obviously, there is a crime and no amount of arguing is going to change the other persons mind.

Maybe we should try to bring this back to Jessica. RIP Little One. :cry:
Regarding naming the person:
We do have updated rules about RSO's which I am unfamiliar with, and going to go read. But it used to be ok if it is an RSO in regards to the case.

Anyhow, just jumping off this post to say good night and thanks for the Twain quote.

Eta: and to the person that seems to think 56 is too old to have a Mom still living.... Thanks for the chuckle. I'll be sure and tell my Mom that.

Why do I feel like my kids are still up and arguing? I thought I sent them to bed!

Just checking.

Statements by profilers are opinions. Statements by reporters are mostly rumor -- I mean, half the time they can't even get direct quotes right.

This may be a stupid question, but this crime has caused me to wonder about how they "clear" people. LE was able to "clear" the family, and I think that's great. I'm not suggesting that they were wrong, in any way. I just want to know from someone who knows how these things happen, HOW they clear people. For example, Sarah was home sleeping and I presume that no one else was at home to prove that. So then, how can LE "clear" someone like that with certain? If this is done via LDT and since they're inadmissable in court, how can LE then use them to clear someone before going to court? I've been told that when LE interviews people, they are traind to watch body language, which can point to guilt. I think it's probably pretty obvious that Sarah must feel varying degrees of guilt. Any parent in her situation would, but then unfortunately she has the added guilt of having been asleep when the phone rang. So....wouldn't those feelings pop up during the interviews? Are the investigators just trained how to read the difference, and this is what they go by? It's just so curious to me how this process works because unless someone has an outright aliby, and especially since most crimes to children happen at the hands of a family member, I just don't know how they were cleared so quickly (not just her family, but those in other crimes as well). It makes me wonder if they might not have had some other evidence, perhaps something that was found in the backpack or elsewhere, which directed them away from the family.

OFFICIALLY, all we have is a body and a death.

We have warnings of a predator.

We DO NOT HAVE a cause of death, a confirmation of dismemberment, even a statement that someone murdered Jessica.

We could have an abduction, she could then have been dropped off (like the little girl in Wyoming) and then killed by an animal.

Until the autopsy is released, we have nothing else.

Accuracy is important to sleuthers.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I realise I should have said

Actually we don't even know if there is a OFFICIALLY a crime, yet. We just have a death.

Once I moved the word "officially" the sentence means what I meant it to mean in the first place which is -

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED.

Actually we do have a crime. 4 dozen FBI agents working the case tells us this is a crime. What is not official are manner and cause of death.

I do understand and respect your drive for accuracy, I'm right with you on that one..... but I don't think there is any argument to be made for Jessica's death to be anything other than a crime, say by way of accidental death or death by natural causes.

Why do I feel like my kids are still up and arguing? I thought I sent them to bed!

OT!! Thats the first time I've "thanked" a Bama fan... Geaux Tigers! (And yeah, I know what we look on field- no need to rub it in!) :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if anyone in Jessica's neighborhood was having carpets installed recently? Maybe they used a carpet installer or company from Denver?

OT!! Thats the first time I've "thanked" a Bama fan... Geaux Tigers! (And yeah, I know what we look on field- no need to rub it in!) :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

We aren't all that bad. No "Krystal Sak-fuls" from me. lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads