CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is getting really nutty. Going into a high income area (from what I can tell from the large homes) with circular court streets to abduct a kid. Speeding out of there would be noticeable and likely pretty noisy. And he's doing this when everyone is freaking out because there is a predator on the loose. Are there several predators? This one seems ballsy but dumb. Red is a color to get noticed in. JMO

Let's say this guy just got out of work. Chances are he is wearing a red uniform shirt. Target and Circuit City employees wear red shirts. Any other businesses in the area with such a uniform?

Maybe someone can print out a few flyers and post this in those establishments.

I am fairly certain that Jessica's body was found in the open and not in the culvert.

In the last couple threads, there have been pictures posted that were shot from a news site helicopter over the crime scene that showed (grainy) shots of her remains being placed on a stretcher.

That stretcher was clearly located next to or near the fallen tree, well away from the culvert.

Where can I find these picture?

Hi peeps. Have no idea what's going on with the case. I got frozen out or something (other than header, page wouldn't show) so I gave up. Anybody know what's going on? I had gotten far enough in the thread earlier to read that the same thing happened to others this morning. :waitasec:
I've been here for a while and still have no idea what is going on with this case....but most of the discussion right now was on an attempted kidnapping in Golden, CO. Also, check the scanner thread for small bits of info. Post 142 at page 6.

Okay, if there are two of them -- this one goes over to Golden and pulls this dumb stunt while the other leaves another calling card in Superior?

He'll hear it on the radio news in his car, he'll probably ditch the car or keep going, maybe carjack a vehicle. He'll be more desperate now, unless he has alot of money, he'll have to find ways to get it. Now that he knows his car has been seen and with a lookout for him, he sure can't go home. If this is the suspect he's not the predator now, he's the one being hunted. Even if he's a copykat, he's going down.

Hi peeps. Have no idea what's going on with the case. I got frozen out or something (other than header, page wouldn't show) so I gave up. Anybody know what's going on? I had gotten far enough in the thread earlier to read that the same thing happened to others this morning. :waitasec:

An attempted abduction of a 13 year old and maybe a crime scene in Superior. Someone found something on the street.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/13/man-attempted-to-abduct-13-year-old-boy-in-golden/

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy"]Ted Bundy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Somebody (Passion?) referenced TB earlier so I wanted to refresh my memory on that horrible excuse for a human being when I couldn't finish the post due to technical difficulties. I still had the link in my computer so I'm posting it now.

Goes to show how unpredictable and upfathomable these monsters can be. I noticed TB had a history in Colorado too.

There was a balloon launch and candle walk for Jessica earlier this afternoon. Now we just heard of another abduction attempt by a guy in a car similar to other cases this fall.

Okay, if there are two of them -- this one goes over to Golden and pulls this dumb stunt while the other leaves another calling card in Superior?
I like this theory. I don't subscribe to it, but I must admit it would be a good misdirection.

Don't know about Colorado, but Washington state is VERY different than, say, Arizona at sunset. There is a twilight there you don't get down south. Colorado is probably somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, the sun setting on the other side of the Rockies, IMO, seems like it gets darker here than if the Rockies werent there....

Totally agree, not much different than Nazi Germany tattooing Concentration Camp prisoners.

If parents choose and pay for it and a private company manages the program, that is an individual's choice. However, I would not be comfortable with any government owning this information and it's hardly a power granted to the Federal government in the Constitution.
And what happens if the child grows up and doesn't WANT their info in a database. Kind of stepping on the kids rights, wouldn't you think?

Or he does the backpack quickly first, then goes to try to grab the boy, knowing all the focus will be on the other abduction attempt and it gets the other drop under the radar of others a bit longer, letting him get further away from the drop :waitasec:

I'm not at all sure the boy abduction attempts are related to Jessica's case, but this seems like another possible scenario where it could only be one person involved.

How have they not found this car by now, if mom had time to take a photo of it, probably calling 911 at the same time?

Once I get on the forum I hate to leave or refresh because it is so hard to get back on. I don't understand why this issue has not been addressed and fixed. Sorry, but it is very frustrating and along with no info from LE re JR it is just componded. Maybe the perp is jacking with our server. Just kidding. I personally don't think he is that smart. And as some posters think you are reading here, show your ugly self and let's get it on. Personally I think the perp is a total dumb *advertiser censored* and a . I don't think he planned anything and he had an urge and he took care of it. He killed a little girl for no reason and he got rid of the evidence as only a could. He is not smart enough to carry out an intrigue of leaving bags here on certain streets that names mean anything and ploying with LE. He is just a cold blooded, sadistic murderer. jmo

An attempted abduction of a 13 year old and maybe a crime scene in Superior. Someone found something on the street.

Consider both events were several hours ago, it's interesting that we're only really hearing about the abduction attempt from media or really even twitter.

Minimal mentions of the possible other crime scene, despite some of what's been said including streets cordoned off and crime scene tape...all of which could have resulted in a chopper overhead had this been last night. :waitasec:

Really does make me wonder if the abduction attempt was a distraction attempt (aimed for both LE and media) - and whether it's truly related, or if the possible "find" was actually intended to be a distraction attempt to try to make it easier for him to get someone (in which case that plan clearly backfired and caused the former. Ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member