CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012, found deceased 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find an age but you can look at his pics on his FB and he has an older looking face.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/q-model+adult/l-Denver,+CO

Here is the one I found.

The company has an ad on Cragislist also.

thanks for the link!

I looked through the "talent" section... Narrowed down the search bymmodel/entertainment/. Did not find her name...

sometimes these girls/guys go by a "stage" name... So I looked at the pictures too...

I may have missed Kara somehow... If someone else wants to take a look?

Jeez... I found two girls from VERY close to where I live! :(

Note... the company is called Korupted something or other... Not good.....

Can anyone find a rave for the 10th? I can't, but I'm at an age where people would hide rave info from me. lol

If raves are the same there as they are here, it's highly likely that the location may not be advertised, and we won't be able to find any real details of it.
The exception is if it is a bigger rave, more like a music festival, that you buy tickets to before the actual event. These are generally a lot bigger than the typical rave, and attract a much wider audience with bigger acts performing.

In my experience, the underground raves work through word of mouth, ie- the organizers will send out a text message a day or two before the rave to let people know the location, and then these people send it out to their contacts, who then send it out to their contacts, and so on and so forth. It's basicially to lower the chances of LE finding out where the rave is, as there is generally a high level of drug use at these events. They are generally held in a more remote location than the bigger events. I don't really know the area Kara is from though, so I don't know if this is relevant to this case.

Again, I'm not sure if the underground rave scene is the same in the USA as it is here in Australia, so obviously, MOO. :moo:

If raves are the same there as they are here, it's highly likely that the location may not be advertised, and we won't be able to find any real details of it.
The exception is if it is a bigger rave, more like a music festival, that you buy tickets to before the actual event. These are generally a lot bigger than the typical rave, and attract a much wider audience with bigger acts performing.

In my experience, the underground raves work through word of mouth, ie- the organizers will send out a text message a day or two before the rave to let people know the location, and then these people send it out to their contacts, who then send it out to their contacts, and so on and so forth. It's basicially to lower the chances of LE finding out where the rave is, as there is generally a high level of drug use at these events. They are generally held in a more remote location than the bigger events. I don't really know the area Kara is from though, so I don't know if this is relevant to this case.

Again, I'm not sure if the underground rave scene is the same in the USA as it is here in Australia, so obviously, MOO. :moo:

You're right. When I lived in Miami a few years ago, I was amazed by the secret night life. What we would consider a school/work night was what others considered another night to party.

Spamelope...

I keep accidentally "visiting" your profile...

I keep clicking too low on the site...

sorry!!!

I am not stalking you... Honest!:floorlaugh:

Spamelope...

I keep accidentally "visiting" your profile...

I keep clicking too low on the site...

sorry!!!

I am not stalking you... Honest!:floorlaugh:

LOL! That's okay, I hardly ever even check that page.

(Calling courts to get restraining order.....)

Well, I think we're chasing a red herring. All the media reports state this poor girl was going to WORK in Denver. Not a rave. If it were an outdoor, "undercover" type rave, there's not many places to do that in Denver proper on a weeknight. BD reported on their page that they last heard from her the day she went missing. She hadn't logged into her MM account for a long time before she went missing, so chances are, some rogue GWC (guy w/camera-IOW, a snake) didn't contact her about a shoot from there. Her bf didn't report a rave, he said she was going to work. I doubt those trying to find Kara are giving out false info. I think human trafficking is a possibility.

PS IHAVE.. My winkie emoticon didn't show up! I'm glad you have such a good sense of humor. :)

Model Mayhem is a social site. It gets a lot of bad press, but I think a lot of it is unwarranted. A lot of people have profiles there, so of course bad things happen to some of them. I think that the fact that Kara hadn't logged in since Aug. is a pretty good indicator that whatever job was set up wasn't done through it. I think it's usefulness to her had run its course and she found another way to find jobs, possibly facebook. I think we need to go back to who were the last folks to hear from her...

Yes, it pretty much operates in the same way. But whether it is a renegade party or a glossy flier event, they don't happen on a Wed. evening.

Oh gosh, i have a really bad feeling about this mssing young lady. I really hope i'm wrong. I keep looking to see if there is any new information regarding her disappearance, but sadly, there is not. As stated on Kara's Model Mayhem profile, she is relatively new to modelling. Maybe she has been in contact with some unsavoury person since her last login on MM, i would be shocked if noone had contacted her in private after looking at the comments on her photos on that site. I feel it would be so easy for someone with bad intentions to lure someone looking for a paid job doing a certain kind of photo shoot and asking for photographers to contact her. Looking at her photos and what she wrote about herself, as being relatively inexperienced in the modelling world, i feel like she put herself in a very vunerable position...this is just my opinion of course. I hope there's news soon.

And again.. Where is the sense if urgency by LE? i hate when someone who always called home suddenly stops and they say they don't believe foul play is involved. I know she's an adult who can leave without telling anyone but it just seems like she had a routine.. Where is this girl's family? I know not everyone knows how to proceed in a missing person's case but I do hope they find their way here or to another site that will give them tips on how to advocate for Kara.

I am upset by the fact that this (like many other cases) is not considered a priority case by the media and by LE. I will never understand why some cases receive a ton of attention, whereas others are just left unnoticed. I hope to God that Kara is found. What a pretty girl, very unique looking. Being a woman that once dabbled in modeling, I can tell you first hand that some of the people you come across are utter and complete nut jobs, especially on the Internet.

Her photos are very very risque and unfortunately that sometimes attracts evil spirited men. Deep down, I feel (and this is just MOO) she was contacted by someone to model or be in adult - like videos/ photo shoots and somewhere along the way, she met with foul play. I can only hope this is not the case. I hope she is found safe and sound.

Hope she is found safe, but already been over a month and very little information given.

Is her vehicle missing also ? Has their been activity on her cell, FB, bank accounts ?

According to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, 19-year-old Kara Nichols was last seen in Colorado Springs on Oct. 9, the same day as the last call from her cellphone at 11:45 p.m.

Attempts by authorities to reach Nichols via her cellphone or to determine the phone's location have been unsuccessful, Roybal said.

Oh gosh, i hope Kara is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73
Back