CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... I did find THIS:

In news accounts Thursday, Kayleah's former stepfather, Jesse Wilson, said it could be possible the girl ran off to California to see her father.

Tymkowych said that was speculation and that the stepfather hadn't said anything like that to the police.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100402/NEWS/100409916/1002&parentprofile=1001

this lends me to believe that he told this to the MEDIA before he told it to police

hmmm... I did find THIS:

In news accounts Thursday, Kayleah's former stepfather, Jesse Wilson, said it could be possible the girl ran off to California to see her father.

Tymkowych said that was speculation and that the stepfather hadn't said anything like that to the police.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100402/NEWS/100409916/1002&parentprofile=1001

this lends me to believe that he told this to the MEDIA before he told it to police
They might have asked him different questions. Also, it might not have even crossed his mind earlier. Being an estranged stepfather isn't much of a relationship. No visitations, it's often like it didn't happen. I have one friend going through this after twenty years of stretching to provide generous support for several stepchildren.

They might have asked him different questions. Also, it might not have even crossed his mind earlier. Being an estranged stepfather isn't much of a relationship. No visitations, it's often like it didn't happen. I have one friend going through this after twenty years of stretching to provide generous support for several stepchildren.

Strange to me that a step-father who hasn't seen or talked with Kayleah in 4 years would keep shifting the investigation to the idea she is a runaway to the state of California! For some reason, that bothers me.

I need to go back to that initial article and find out... not sure... for some reason I was thinking the Denver area but not sure (brb)

I'm sure you know why I want this info nurse! lol How close to Kayleah does he live and why does he keep throwing out to the public that she is a runaway. moo

The former step-father may have simply been taken in by media attention and wanted to come up with something to offer.

She does look older than her age; sometimes that tends to make girls this age think they are older than they are. I matured very early and at 12 thought I was quite the young adult. And if she ever had a 17-yr old boyfriend, she was not a typical 12-yr old. (I think this is apparent anyway, if her history of having been fostered, etc. is accurate.) So it is possible she did take off on her own, but has since met with some unfortunate circumstances. Perhaps her mother has other things to feel guilty about, if she is coming across oddly.
Did we determine if there is a live-in with the mother these days, either a husband or boyfriend? And did I read something wrong, or did someone write that the mother was also interested in 17-yr olds? Where did that come from? The homelife here sounds truly off, IMO, and bears resemblence to other settings in which something bad has happened to a child...so there is cause for worry on that front, IMO.

the 1984 unsolved case of jonelle matthews http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster146.htm is interesting to look back at. Same age and coloring as Kayleah.

LE treated this case as a runaway in the beginning as well.

((just throwing it out there for thoughts as they did just release a violent sex offender into the community that had been locked up))

I don't think Mr. Wilson is in jail. He is posting on Facebook.

n1457063203_5208.jpg

I'm bringing this other picture of Kayleah forward - we need more than one pic. moo

I'm bringing this other picture of Kayleah forward - we need more than one pic. moo

I like this picture of her. Her eyes sure look brown, although didn't I read that they're supposedly blue?

I think it's weird that there's been nothing more said about the walk to the birthday party and the party itself. If K didn't meet up with the friend at the mall as planned, why didn't the friend call K's house to find out whether she was just late or not coming? Did she (or he?) just give up waiting for K and go on to the party alone? Wouldn't you think the mom of the child giving the party would have called K's mom when she didn't show up? She's only TWELVE for pete's sake.

Something about this whole case...well, to quote the expression I've seen used here at WS so many times.....something just seems HINKY :-(

I would hazard a guess that it would not be a huge or immediate alarm if she had not shown up at party...kids can be very casual at that age and the mother would have no reason to call Kayleah's house really...depending upon how many kids were there, may not have even noticed or was counting heads. And who would think to worry on a Sunday afternoon? That part of it does not seem to weird to me, if true.
But I am suspicious by nature...so not sure I believe this is how it all happened.

From what I have read, the dogs did not pick up her scent passed the place she was living. That tells me she was picked up...Weird that is was a specific time around 3:40pm. What time do her friends get off work or church?

Mi Bi W 's facebook page is sad. He is so worried for this little girl.
I am going to email him and ask him for more pictures.

I wanted to add, in case people haven't heard how Kayleah's name is pronounced. It is Kay Lee Ah.

From what I have read, the dogs did not pick up her scent passed the place she was living. That tells me she was picked up...Weird that is was a specific time around 3:40pm. What time do her friends get off work or church?

Maybe someone came by and offered Kayleah a ride to the birthday party. Someone she knows - a neighbor - or not. moo

At Brentwood, a few blocks from Kayleah's home, teachers wore purple and pink memorial ribbons turned sideways to resemble a "K" for Kayleah.

John Diebold, the principal at Brentwood, says her disappearance is a surprise to him and he says Kayleah had a friendly personality.

Science teacher Mandy Skinner described Kayleah as a soft-spoken girl who often kept to herself but participated enthusiastically in group discussion and completed her assignments.

"She's a typical sixth-grader," Skinner added.

"Kayleah, she was really active. I would always see her out here running around, playing with the kids. She was always out there with her little brother," Stephanie Sanchez, a neighbor, said.

So she was smart, but kept to herself is what I am gathering. Seems like she was liked by all, but spent most of her time at home.

SC's facebook today is talking about the depression and insomnia setting in. She says it is because her BF is still gone.

On AW myspace page her name is D*****B***666 has anyone sleuthed it?

Sorry I am posting so much. :)

Candlelight Vigil April 09,2010 6:30 PM Higher Grounds 134 11th Ave Greeley CO

SC's facebook today is talking about the depression and insomnia setting in. She says it is because her BF is still gone.

On AW myspace page her name is D*****B***666 has anyone sleuthed it?

Got a link?? TIA

Also, I wonder if mom or kayleah were aware of the female RSO right there. It could explain why dogs didn't pick up a scent, someone waiting for her that she knew..maybe offered her a ride??? Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman