CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me this case has just taken a turn. It certainly explains why they have said "We don't believe she is a runaway", "We don't have evidence this was an abduction". It also explains why I didn't see anyone out searching, why there was no scent pick-up from the dogs and why many of our "hinky meters" have gone off. I have to admit, mine didn't go off until I saw the footage of AW on the Today Show this am. I certainly hope this isn't the case, because it happens too much these days, but I think we all know what's going on. I CANNOT see LE/FBI taking carpet/wall samples if they didn't think something happened at her house. Could AW be covering for her son?

Earlier it was pointed out that the mom was talking in 'past' tense regarding Kayleah. That's never a good sign! moo

Presser scheduled at 2pm -- 34 min from now -- on 9News.com

I was going to go take more pics of the area she may have been abducted from . . . think I'll wait till after the presser to decide what area to focus on . . .

I'm very upset to hear what they are taking out of the house and now a press conference. My stomach is turning. IMO

The behavioral annalist is part of the FBI's CARD team:

It is the mission of the FBI's Crimes Against Children Unit to provide a quick and effective response to all incidents of crimes against children. The first few hours after a child is abducted are critical, and that is why we have established the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Teams. The CARD Teams are designed to deploy teams of 4–6 experienced personnel to provide on-the-ground investigative, technical, and resource assistance to state and local law enforcement. The CARD Teams consist of Crimes Against Children investigators who have in-depth experience in child abduction cases. The nationwide CARD Team consists of 48 members organized into 10 teams serving five regions across the country. They work closely with FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit representatives, National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime Coordinators, and Crimes Against Children Coordinators.

http://www.fbi.gov/card/

Has anyone taken a look at the SO's in CA, especially with the name of the person we know in CA??? Not saying anything, not sure if I can. UGH could explain the foster thing though. IMO

This might have been asked already but besides her mom saying she saw her leaving the house for the party, who was the last person before that to see Kayleah??

Someone correct me if I am wrong. IIRC, she was at church earlier in the day and had lunch with mom and grandma?

Has anyone taken a look at the SO's in CA, especially with the name of the person we know in CA??? Not saying anything, not sure if I can. UGH could explain the foster thing though. IMO

Are you refering to MBW? I don't think the pictures are of the same person and the county is different than his residence. But maybe I am looking up the wrong character. :)

Yes, church at Cowboy and then lunch with Grandma.

Re: RO is CA. Are we sure it is the same guy? Mi Bi W lives in Red****

Hoping someone local can keep us updated on the presser!

Also, I saw Jonelle mentioned here a few times. Here is a new article about her and Kayleah.

Kayleah Wilson case: Search evokes 25-year-old dashed hopes

As days go by and the disappearance of 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson continues to be a mystery, it brings back haunting memories for the police officers involved in another child disappearance in Greeley 25 years ago.

On Dec. 20, 1984, Jonelle Matthews, a 12-year-old middle school student, disappeared from her west Greeley home. She has never been found.

More:http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100402/NEWS/100409918/1002&parentprofile=1001

Is anyone's presser link live yet? Mine isn't.

Someone correct me if I am wrong. IIRC, she was at church earlier in the day and had lunch with mom and grandma?

As per AW -- don't think we've had confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member