CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is why for me, BB...too many possibilities and not enough reason to believe one way or the other...i almost think she could be off with friends and now afraid to come back...but don't believe that all the way...

IDK just thinking the child left when the temp was abt 67, she didn't take a jacket but was planning on coming back after the sun went down. I guess it goes down by 7. Doesn't it start getting chilly by that hour?

And i keep thinking. Perp was in town for Palm Sunday visiting someone and on his way out of town at that 4 oclock hour headed towards his home. She could be long gone.

I better get back in bed before i start imagining things.
g'nite

Hi all just noticed in the comments section of one of the links in one of the posts someone said that they had been warning people about someone trying to pick up girls and had even put a composite in the paper.......this was in the boulder/(longhorn??) region....I dont know how far away that is......

also I am glad you are talking about the dogs.....I have been wondering about dogs accuracy for ages and wish someone who is a bit of an expert would come on and explain how they dont get scents and what this means etc etc...I always thought they were quite accurate which when they said they coudlnt find a scent has me very suspect...

also Dr Fessel I agree with you about a 12 year old with a 17 year old boyfriend and cars............it makes getting into a car with a boy not such a big deal ...if this makes sense.....

Hi all just noticed in the comments section of one of the links in one of the posts someone said that they had been warning people about someone trying to pick up girls and had even put a composite in the paper.......this was in the boulder/(longhorn??) region....I dont know how far away that is......
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=135276&catid=339

Boulder is about a hour and a half away.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-missing-girl-update-040210,0,2712249.story

Web Staff KDVR Denver
6:28 PM MDT, April 2, 2010

<snipped>

The Federal Bureau of Investigation said authorities have received -to date- over 100 tips. However, FBI Special Agent Jim Davis would not provide any specifics as to whether they indicate Kayleah left on her own, or fell victim to foul play.

"We have to assume the worst. That is our job," Davis said. "We assume the worst and hope for the best, and that's how we're proceeding with the investigation."

"There is no higher priority in the Denver division of the FBI."

From last night on NG - Jean C. was the host - wasn't Kayleah said to be wearing when last seen:

A pink shirt over a white tank top
Blue jeans
Red and white gym shoes

Red asthma inhaler in her pocket

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

This case is really got me disturbed. For two days now I've been working OT and hardly motivated to work because I want to keep up with this forum....KAYLEAH WHERE ARE YOU :banghead:

&#8220;There is, at this moment, no higher priority to the Denver division of the FBI,&#8221; said FBI Special Agent In Charge James Davis. &#8220;We have significant resources here assisting in this investigation.&#8221;

Fifty people from the FBI, representatives of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit are now in Greeley working the disappearance of Kayleah Wilson.

And, police said Friday that there will be a larger number of police cars and Weld County Sheriff's vehicles on the Greeley streets this weekend, all in search of the missing girl.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100403/NEWS/100409870/1051&ParentProfile=1001

also from the above link:

The birthday party that Kayleah was supposed to attend on Sunday was held in that area, in the 1900 block of 30th Street.

Listening to the Weld County Sheriff's scanner, it sure is quiet out there. :waitasec:

When I was that age, I jumped from being quite immature for my age to hanging with a "bad" crowd. It started with a couple of girls I became friends with in 7th grade. And, wham: at age 13, I had an 18-year-old boyfriend. It does happen. It was not a good influence on my life at the time: his dad was in prison, he was a high-school dropout who smoked pot CONSTANTLY, etc. And his friends were much worse. I lived in a small town and my parents still didn't know for a couple of years.

While I think that poor Kayleah was probably abducted by a stranger, based on some of the things on her FB (or MS?) she could have been like me and getting involved with a fringy crowd. The difference: I was in a very small town where we all knew each other and looked out for each other; she lives in a larger area where an acquaintance of someone in that fringy crowd may be really bad news. She could have innocently gotten in the car with someone, thinking "oh they know so-and-so" and then... who knows. :(

IDK just thinking the child left when the temp was abt 67, she didn't take a jacket but was planning on coming back after the sun went down. I guess it goes down by 7. Doesn't it start getting chilly by that hour?

From last night on NG - Jean C. was the host - wasn't Kayleah said to be wearing when last seen:

A pink shirt over a white tank top
Blue jeans
Red and white gym shoes

Red asthma inhaler in her pocket

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Here ya go:

Kayleah Wilson

The 12-year-old is described as 5-foot, 1-inch tall, 145 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen on Sunday wearing a white and pink shirt over a white tank top, blue jeans and white and red shoes.

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/ci_14812215#ixzz0k2vbMUE7

Added by me-I think they are assuming the inhaler is in her pocket since apparently, she had no purse or backpack.

The second foster mom is the first one's daughter. It sounded to me like the foster family and bio family have a good rapport.
I wish LE would call TES. They should have widespread searches going on. I know the good people of Greeley want nothing more than to help.

Did she take a gift to this party? Sorry if that's been addressed; I missed it if it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave