CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai do you want to call it in or email them the FB link to Greeley LE ....

Kayleah Wilson

23005205_240X180.jpg

This doesn't sound good. :(

Praying for Kayleah to come home safe!!

Looks like the comment made about the stalker freak was posted Feb 23 at 6:00 pm from her mobile phone ... So she has a cell phone apparently. Last login was 3/30,2010 so maybe her mom or someone is looking into it...

Looks like the comment made about the stalker freak was posted Feb 23 at 6:00 pm from her mobile phone ... So she has a cell phone apparently. Last login was 3/30,2010 so maybe her mom or someone is looking into it...

I really, really hope it's Kayleah checking it herself.
I wish they would create another alert for the kids that don't meet the Amber Alert. There has got to be a better way to deal with kids that go missing even if they don't know what kind of vehicle they're in.
I keep checking the Denver Post, so far, nothing. :banghead:

I am going to send the tip in about the MS to the Greeley LE. Sorry I left and just got done with dinner with the fam...I will email it in on their tip line ....

So I had to call this in I am waiting on a deputy to call me back here in a few mins, I'll update

According to a flyer distributed by Greeley police, there are no indications that she uses drugs or alcohol and has no history with gangs. She also has no history of running away from home.

She left the family home in the 2800 block of 28th St. at 3:40 p.m. Sunday. Police said this missing child case does not fit the criteria for an Amber Alert, and that is why none has been issued.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100330/NEWS/100339981/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Got a call back now waiting for investigations to call back.

Still havent found much more info for her, in regards to articles...but I do see she is starting to show up on more missing pages.
I have learned a little more from MS page after diggin a little further.

oh no not another child.......hope she has just wandered off...

I really dont like the stalker freak bit though......

hope she is home very very soon

Kayleah's MS page is VERY 12 year old(Ish). She doesn't have very many friends, and she seems to be into stuff her parents might be into...classic rock, celtic music. Her site seems very PC. But some of her friends who are posting on her site seem far more 'bad'. One person in particular dismisses Kayleah's pride in her good grades...saying 'f school'. That person seems WAY more 'dark' than Kayleah is (at least on MS). So, on THAT PERSON'S site, several girls are telling him how much they love him...and people mention getting high, stoned, etc. Just wondering if Kayleah's parents were monitoring her MS page...or if these friends were way out of character for her. I.E. Is she more like the friends and just hiding it from mom and dad, or are her friends not all that close, and she is the sweet 12 year old that loves celtic music??

None of this may have anything to do with her disappearance, but I think LE needs to be looking into the stalker and the (possibly) 'stoned' friends.

She left the family home in the 2800 block of 28th St. at 3:40 p.m. Sunday. http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100330/NEWS/100339981/1051&ParentProfile=1001

Respectfully snipped.

As we know, it's usually the unregistered or untrackable sex offenders we have to worry about. But I just thought I'd check sex offenders in the area anyway.

From Family Watchdog, it appears there are 5 within a mile. One has a sexual assault on a child conviction. 38 within 2 miles, and 130 within 5 miles.

ETA: Would like to know if sex offenders have been interviewed or if they will be interviewed.

Four additional RSO's within the 2 mile radius with offenses against children.

But *most* of the listed RSO's in this area have "No conviction information provided." And many of them have no photo. Very interesting.

Respectfully snipped.

As we know, it's usually the unregistered or untrackable sex offenders we have to worry about. But I just thought I'd check sex offenders in the area anyway.

From Family Watchdog, it appears there are 5 within a mile. One has a sexual assault on a child conviction. 38 within 2 miles, and 130 within 5 miles.

ETA: Would like to know if sex offenders have been interviewed or if they will be interviewed.

I meant to ask him about that if they had interviewed any of the sex offenders around the immiediate area.
I wish we knew what address she was walking to...I think we need to keep poking at the media and see if we can't get some more specific answers...

I live 10 miles from Greeley and this is the first I have heard, just saw a very brief clip on 7 news and all they said is she is missing and showed her picture saying they have not issued an amber alert and that was all. I read the Greeley tribune blogs and the community is very upset the way it is being handled said all her friends were sending amber alerts on their phones to each other and doing everything they can to find her. I will keep a close eye on the media here and see what I can find out. I do not post much but read always for I have interceded for the missing children for many years Jonelle Mathews being my first and to see all the precious ones missing and murdered as we have seen lately grieves me much and we have to join together and get these laws changed, animals are protected more then our children. I have never cried so much as I have these last few months the way our innocent children are being abused and thrown away like trash. Sorry to vent but IT HAS GOT TO STOP.

Alright I have found about 3 MS for her, Just came across another "friend" male 19 years old Mood: sneaky..
This is the second Male friend I have found that is at least 18 or older I'll keep looking

Eta: Correction, There are 4 MS only one active...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth