CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These sightings at the mall change alot. Maybe she never intended going to the party. She could have been hanging out somewhere for hours before 'something' happened.
Obviously she wasn't with her regular friends.
I go back to the myspace guy age 18. Something hinky about that.

Somebody needs to call NG if they take questions abt Kayleah and ask about this guy.

I agree with you, if not him, his buddies????
Girls in love at that age in a tough home life seem to do anything to be with the guy they think is soooooo great.
Did someone at mall say .....come with me, meeting up with XX???
Going to a real party...........not a 12 yr.old party.
She knew she shouldn't but took the chance?????
I think Kayleah was street smart and more mature than her 12 years,
but still a young teen mentality of nothing will happen to me..........

I am thinking the mspace guy was her 'go to' guy. Maybe only talking. Maybe our little Kayleah was chasing a boy. You know how girls are.

Help me clarify a few things. Kayleah was supposed to meet someone at the mall then go on to the party with them wasn't she? So the sighting merely confirms that. Did LE state what time she was at the mall and how long she was there?

NG spending way too much time on Sandra B. and still not back to this case...and it is not even news that she is filing for divorce :( come one NG...

I also think Kayleah went to mall instead of party...either to meet up with someone or once there, ran into someone, and as indicated above, got invited to drive around (a big attraction at her age) or go to a party of older teens...and from there...here we are :(

I am thinking the mspace guy was her 'go to' guy. Maybe only talking. Maybe our little Kayleah was chasing a boy. You know how girls are.

I don't think he was, he posted his phone number. If he was the "go to" guy, or her friend she talked to she would know his number. If she was chasing him she'd have his number too. JMO

Help me clarify a few things. Kayleah was supposed to meet someone at the mall then go on to the party with them wasn't she? So the sighting merely confirms that. Did LE state what time she was at the mall and how long she was there?

iirc, Kayleah was walking to a friend's house and then she & her friend were to go together to the party. She never showed up at the friend's house.

IIRC they were meeting on the street a few blocks down, not at the mall. I don't think she was ever supposed to be at the mall. Let me go see if I can find that article.

JMHO, but:

(1) I don't think, if she did run away and had friends help her, that they would necessarily have become afraid enough by now to turn her in (or have KW turn herself in). Kids tend to get more panic-stricken of repercussions as time goes on...the longer they wait, the more trouble they may think they'll be in: it becomes a vicious circle.

(2) She could have prearranged a meeting at the mall BECAUSE of all the people there. If she's picked up on the street, someone might see. She may have felt that she and a "friend" would get lost in the crowd at the mall, and therefore could get away unawares.

(3) She could have gotten a ride from a friend to a bus station or to a nearby freeway and then gotten a ride (bus or hitched) to her dad in California. Could it be a prearranged plan with the father to get her to come to him? That way he has an alibi (he's in CA) and he knows she's on her way. Just an idea....

For the first time in a week, I honestly have hope she's still alive and ran away. Something about the press conference seemed "off" to me if they think she's been abducted. I wonder if they have some clue or lead that truly points them in that direction, but they don't want to disclose yet......moo ;)

IIRC they were meeting on the street a few blocks down, not at the mall. I don't think she was ever supposed to be at the mall. Let me go see if I can find that article.
I recall that also. The mall wasn't mentioned earlier as being the meeting place. MOO

Can someone watch this and tell me if this is the same Kayleah Wilson?

[video=youtube;ZIEa8vpdhe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIEa8vpdhe4&feature=PlayList&p=94022E1522F38B8D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=4[/video]

I went back to the first thread and what I gather is the friends apartment was NEAR the mall. Hmmmm, I wonder if anyone else was spotted with her?

And maybe she went to the mall to get the gift for her friend.
She was supposed to cross the highway, meet at the friend's house that is behind the mall. She only had her asthma inhaler with her. On NG now.

Kayleah Wilson was last seen at her home at 3:40 p.m. Sunday, when she left to walk to a friend's house for a birthday party.

snipped from
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23005256/detail.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I thought I read somewhere that there was talk of mtg at an intersection too, but I'm not finding that at the moment. Either way, the mall was not mentioned in the beginning.

I would think that her Mom would have known that she was headed to the mall first to pick up a present if that was the case. That was never mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop