CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me. I have gone to the facebook site, I can not find a Claire. I have looked and looked. Please help.

scroll down to yesterday at 6:17 pm , another poster( ND ) put the psychic tip on there, others responded and said FBI have the info.

eta: there is an e-mail also posted from C at 10:33 yesterday.

According to the C the psychic she "saw" LE going to check the area exactly where she described, but they missed Kayleigh and the other people that are there being held against their will.

This being paraphrased from FB.

Crud, is it ok to put this on here? Not sure how she (the psychic) falls into the TOS.

Again, make your own decisions, but it is all worthy of keeping an eye on.

According to the C the psychic she "saw" LE going to check the area exactly where she described, but they missed Kayleigh and the other people that are there being held against their will.

Crud, is it ok to put this on here? Not sure how she (the psychic) falls into the TOS.

bbm

Is there a jail nearby? that would be one scenario for holding people against their will. Never mind, I will just google and find out. The only way I would believe a psychic is if they absolutely knew something about the missing person that no one would have knowledge of, that was never made public. And only those close to Kayleah would have intimate knowledge of. Other than that I am a skeptic. moo

scroll down to yesterday at 6:17 pm , another poster( ND ) put the psychic tip on there, others responded and said FBI have the info.

eta: there is an e-mail also posted from C at 10:33 yesterday.

Thank you RubyRed, but I still can't find it. where is the 6:17pm posted and the 10:33 posted on the FB site. Is her name Just Claire. I don't see a name Claire.

Yes, you did it perfectly - you paraphrased and the link is just a couple posts up from yours, so that's fine. Thanks, Sarx! :)

Looking at the map, I'm thinking I see where she is talking about. The buildings looks like a residence, it looks like they have hay fields, the darker part of the field in the shape of a 6. It looks like a canal or irrigation ditch that makes the curve in the 6. LE would have no trouble checking it out as this is very remote but off Hwy 139. It is in the mountains so it probably isn't heavily traveled this time of year due to lack of tourists, suspicious activity would be noticed. Not sure about the psychic avenue yet. Just hope this won't create too much false hope for the family.

Thank you RubyRed, but I still can't find it. where is the 6:17pm posted and the 10:33 posted on the FB site. Is her name Just Claire. I don't see a name Claire.

Go back up to the post where the news article is linked (says something about reading the posts I think). Her name is in her email on that, from there you can find her on MS and FB.

While the Greeley police and FBI continue to search for Kayleah Wilson or for clues as to why she disappeared almost two weeks ago, there were no new leads announced in the case.

The last press conference was Tuesday, and none was held Friday. Only a brief announcement came from FBI spokesman Dave Joly regarding the $10,000 reward for information leading to the return of the 12-year-old girl.

Kayleah disappeared March 28, after she left her home in south Greeley to go to a birthday party. Greeley police and the FBI have a surveillance film showing her in the Greeley Mall parking lot shortly after she left her home. She appeared to be all right at that time, and alone
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100409/NEWS/100409615/1051&ParentProfile=1001

There is a post by initials N D at 6:17pm yesterday that says they are not familiar with the area but found something on another site. to read whole post you have to click on" see more."

At 10:30 yesterday there is a post by initials L R that says I will work on the photo and keep you informed.

To see the whole posts you have to click on where it says "see more"

Hope this helps.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=110710275614207

I'm still bummed that one of the adults in K's life only has Happy Easter posted on her page for Sunday...paraphrasing, but nothing about K or missing her or anything...I hope it is ok to write this.

Now we are back to they have video.

Why don't they show it?

I agree! Maybe the video would jog someone's memory! There are restaurants in the parking lot of the mall, and even on a Sunday afternoon, there is still quite a bit of traffic in the area.

There's a candlelight vigil for her tonight. Hopefully this draws some media attention.

~snip~
Kayleah disappeared March 28, after she left her home in south Greeley to go to a birthday party. Greeley police and the FBI have a surveillance film showing her in the Greeley Mall parking lot shortly after she left her home. She appeared to be all right at that time, and alone.
~snip~
Sorry can't get the link to work!

http://www.greeleytribune.com/articl...ntProfile=1001

Now we are back to having a video and she is alone and okay?! The mis-information on this case is astounding to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC