CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to say, I'm not one to jump to the "something bad has happened" side immediately, but this case is starting to worry me.
It seems like they have nothing and that's scary.

Funny how not that long ago it seemed as if they had a real handle on this case...talking to K as though she had run away and they knew it...telling her she would not be in trouble, etc...

Now i wonder if we were giving LE too much credit all along and they have no more idea that we have...as always, hope I am wrong...

Candlelight vigil tonight for Kayleah Wilson

genthumb.ashx

The search for Kayleah has consisted of extensive searches and countless interviews, but police said Friday they have significantly scaled back their work on the ground. Instead, they say they are focused on reviewing evidence already in house.

"Kayleah's well-being is still a priority for us and the FBI and we'll continue that way."

Cruz says it is still unclear whether Kayleah was abducted or ran away.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=136511&catid=339

I'm thinking they don't have a video -- otherwise, why not show it? The videos of Shantina Smiley and her son were up all over the place as soon as they were available. IMO, this is really bad journalism -- surely someone knows whether or not they have SEEN a video showing this girl??? GRRRRRR~~~~

And, praying for Kayleah tonight -- too far from CO to attend the vigil, but she is in my prayers.

Just found this on twitter

Journey's blding is ground 0 this wknd in the search 4 Kayleah Wilson. www.LRCF.org is organizing searches starting @ 8 am Sat.Just show up

What is Journey's building?

I feel sad tonight as I think this is more of a memorial for Kayleah...just my opinion and hope to be wrong and proven so, soon...

Sounds like the place to meet to organize searches. I don't know....this is exhausting just watching from the sidelines. My thoughts are running towards some sex offender. There are so many around her neighborhood. But then again....family services and her removed from the home at some point. A very complicated case for LE. Patience. Dig dig dig. The mom's facebook comments....she met someone seems in February?

It is at the Journey Christian Church tomorrow and sunday at 8:00 a.m. I went to the vigil but had to leave early it will be on Fox 31 at 9:00 and channel 7 news at 10:00. LRC is here and will be working the search all weekend. Will post more later have to go get some dinner for hubby.

Sounds like the place to meet to organize searches. I don't know....this is exhausting just watching from the sidelines. My thoughts are running towards some sex offender. There are so many around her neighborhood. But then again....family services and her removed from the home at some point. A very complicated case for LE. Patience. Dig dig dig. The mom's facebook comments....she met someone seems in February?

Mom's facebook comments said Kayleah met someone in Feb.? Did she say who the person is? Sorry, but I didn't read that mostly because I can't get on facebook. Would appreciate any elaboration. TIA

I don't know about her Mom's, but her page on MS said "I'm Single" on Feb. 16th and her mood was happy.

Eyes, I apologize for my ambiguous comment....no, it sounded (looked?) as if the MOM had met someone. Some pages back someone posted the mom;s facebook comments...and the mom indicated that she had met someone. If I can find the link I will post it. I have a very old computer.....but I will try. Want to get it right.

Sar-can you find that? the post about the mom's comments a couple of pages back...I will try also. TIA

Eyes, I apologize for my ambiguous comment....no, it sounded (looked?) as if the MOM had met someone. Some pages back someone posted the mom;s facebook comments...and the mom indicated that she had met someone. If I can find the link I will post it. I have a very old computer.....but I will try. Want to get it right.

That's okay Starry - I thought you meant Kayleah met someone new last month - that would be important. moo

Now I'm wondering if mom had the man over that she met...this case is bordering on ridiculous.

First we are told she is a runaway for the first several days - step dad continues to talk about her running to California to see her real dad.

We are then told to look for bodies under logs, in ditches, and in empty houses. To be on the alert for decomp odor.

She very well could be a runaway

We are then told two credible witnesses saw her at the mall

Then - there is video of Kayleah at the mall and she is alone and okay

She could very well be a runaway

then we are told there is no video

And most recently - there is!

YIKES, I'm confused and very disappointed in the FBI and LE responsible for updates in this case. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3