CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping that LE has something and they are just being quiet as not to spook the person they are looking for.
I still feel she went on her own, with someone who enticed her that she knew already, either from the library, the church or the internet. I don't think she is willingly staying away. I don't think she "ran away" because of any trouble, I think she left for "love" and "promises" he made.

Are we allowed to post names of RSO in the area? If not, then might I just say do a little research, there is one in particular that is from a neighboring town that was convicted on Enticement of a child among other things.

i agree w/ Sarxx, that she left with someone she knew and never meant to stay away-
maybe the person never intended for all this either but it became too late to bring her back quietly or something happened and she was hurt and he panicked...i don't know, just trying to think of new scenarios...
if that was the case, the person might be back in town doing his regular things and just staying under radar...but hope that LE knows who he is if there is such a person...
maybe they have video we have not seen for a reason??
if they suspected someone but had no evidence and no Kayleah, they could only interview this person, would have to release them...
sorry, am rambling...
still having this dental issue and the pain meds that came with it :(

Are we allowed to post names of RSO in the area? If not, then might I just say do a little research, there is one in particular that is from a neighboring town that was convicted on Enticement of a child among other things.

Yes, just the name and the link to the registry so people can look up the details. Please don't post their details.

Thanks!
BeanE

Enticement of a Child, 3rd Degree Sexual Assault, Sexual Assault on Child, Sexual Assault on Child-POT

I copied it over and then my computer crashed, trying to find the dept. link.

Ahh, here is the link. Go down to the M's

http://www.ci.loveland.co.us/police/so/registeredso.asp

"Suspect Arrested For Enticement Of A Child... Larimer County Sheriff&#8217;s Investigators arrested <snip> of Lyons, Colorado on Monday, December 13, 2004, for Enticement of a Child, a class 3 Felony... Other charges are pending... "

http://www.stormmountain.net/1215thru1222.htm

scroll to bottom of the page

Just got home from the search. It does sound like they are keeping runaway a real possibility but we have to keep searching until we find out otherwise. There was not a very big turnout today so hoping tomorrow there will be more to show up and help out. LRC is so wonderful glad they are here to help us out. I will be going down tomorrow again so will post when I get home, am wore out so going to take a rest. Thanks for all your searching every avenue and for your prayer's!!

Greeley, CO is only 20 mi off of I-25, the route presumably traveled by 22 yr old Jesse E. Calhoun and possibly 69 yr old Barry E. Calhoun, on their way to pick up "runaway" Tiffany Garcia-Barnett (found "safe"). Could they have made this (long) trip in March as well?

Just got home from the search. It does sound like they are keeping runaway a real possibility but we have to keep searching until we find out otherwise. There was not a very big turnout today so hoping tomorrow there will be more to show up and help out. LRC is so wonderful glad they are here to help us out. I will be going down tomorrow again so will post when I get home, am wore out so going to take a rest. Thanks for all your searching every avenue and for your prayer's!!

Be safe out there searching.

So sorry I havent been on Kayleahs thread, I was working on finishing my taxes today (yea there done!) and also following Nadia Blooms case....
Did not get the chance to drive CO 139 today due to the fact I completely forgot TAXES (ugh)...
Has there been anymore said from that women who was leaving the comments about Douglass Pass ? I may go in the morning if anyone thinks it is worth a look ...

TIA...

Kayleah has been on our news pretty much since she went missing, they had a clip on her again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen