CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
her case reminds me so much of Lindsay Baum.... I really wish LE would speak out again on where they are at with her case!

Sixteen nights :-( Where ARE you, Kayleah??

Praying.

I know we checked in all drainage pipes but not sure on the abandoned oil wells so will try finding info on that.

So much farmland with ditches filled with weeds.

In the rural farmland areas, I would look into checking any abandonded farm houses, abandonded barns, and abandonded water wells.

Hi all... So sad & frustrating that Kayleah is still out there somewhere. I have relatives that helped search for her this weekend. They said it was quite an experience. :(

I am going to throw out a possibility that I have mulled over in my brain for the last week. I am not sure I buy into it myself 100% but thought I would toss it out here on WS and see what you guys can come up with or think of it. Greeley has gangs. Not just teenagers that dress in the colors, but real gangs. If you search "gangs" on www.greeleytrib.com (the local newspaper) it will bring up quite a few articles about the criminal gang activity as well as just articles in general about the gang problems that have grown over the last decade or so in Greeley.

The apartments near the mall where Kayleah was last seen have been known for shoddy activity- including gang activities.

I am naive when it comes to just what it is that gangs do but I have wondered if Kayleah's disappearance could be a result of some kind of run in she may involuntarily had with gang members. I have thought about some kind of initiation thing for another member where they attacked Kayleah- or ???? The only thing that keeps me from buying into this theory is that wow, surely someone would have talked by now... BUT then I read this article

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100324/NEWS/100329850&parentprofile=search

about Greeley gang members not talking to the police because they are in a gang... and well it just makes me wonder.

I am in NO WAY SHAPE SIZE OR FORM suggesting that Kayleah was IN A GANG.

I want Kayleah to come home as much as the rest of you, please don't bash me personally if you don't agree with what I have to say. I am just putting out a theory for those who want to sleuth- maybe you can come up with something or expand on my initial idea.

Kai what you said has a lot of relevance these days...and gang members DO NOT TALK. They never 'snitch' on each other-ever. Maybe soneone can sleuth gang members myspaces by using zip codes or gang slang words etc. What is the area code of Greeley? Lots of gang members are proud of that-find a teenager for the words to use and you can prolly find gang members.....If my computer was faster...well heck Imight try anyway. Can't do it at work but I will try something. (please don't think I am too stupid lol) It may sound foolish but hey!

Just another article I stumbled on.

http://www.jrrobertssecurity.com/security-news/security-crime-news0068.htm

"It all changed," Renner said of her neighborhood. "Why did it all change?"

Twenty-five blocks to the south, Joann Aguilar and Susie Garcia ask the same question.

Like Renner, these longtime residents of the Greeley Mall-area watched gang activity change their neighborhood for the worse. In the past 18 months, three gang-related shootings have occurred within blocks of their homes.

"This used to be a pretty safe neighborhood," Garcia said. "I used to go to the mall and not even lock the door."

Seriously...google 'Greeley co gangstas' and see what the search brings. All kinds of gang activities. Where to start? Yikes.

Does anyone know if Kayleah has a nickname?? I am thinking this case is going to take a lot of re-interviewing people over and over.....especially her little friends. Has anyone checked for a myspace for her? Sorry if I am going over same ground again. She walked everywhere in her 'hood. Have to question people over and over. Wonder if all the church people check out okay. I am not ready to give up-we all just need fresh ideas. Kai I am so glad you posted what you did tonight. You have renewed me. Oh, and don't forget the Craigslist stuff.

Seriously...google 'Greeley co gangstas' and see what the search brings. All kinds of gang activities. Where to start? Yikes.

Does anyone know if Kayleah has a nickname?? I am thinking this case is going to take a lot of re-interviewing people over and over.....especially her little friends. Has anyone checked for a myspace for her? Sorry if I am going over same ground again. She walked everywhere in her 'hood. Have to question people over and over. Wonder if all the church people check out okay. I am not ready to give up-we all just need fresh ideas. Kai I am so glad you posted what you did tonight. You have renewed me. Oh, and don't forget the Craigslist stuff.

There are Myspaces for her and her Mother somewhere in these threads....maybe if you search Kayleah and Myspace on the forum here...I dont remember her having a nickname though :)

I thought for sure with all the LE involved we would have answers to what happened.

I know, Ruby. They must be searching her life inside out...takes time. Takes time. But we want her home now.

bump.....Kayleah where are you? :praying:

I am going to throw out a possibility that I have mulled over in my brain for the last week. I am not sure I buy into it myself 100% but thought I would toss it out here on WS and see what you guys can come up with or think of it. Greeley has gangs. Not just teenagers that dress in the colors, but real gangs.

Very valid point Kai!~ This thought actaully came up during our dinner conversation a week ago as a possibility. Someone mentioned they had heard a gang called Sur13 was in town, they made it sound like this gang was dangerous? I have no idea what it means or about gangs in general but Greeley definitely does have "real" gangs. We had a car abandoned on our road awhile back, Sheriff said it was most likely left there by a gang (from greeley) as that is "one" of thier initiations, to steal a cars and dump them.

Nothing new in the Greeley Trib this morning...it breaks my heart. :( Praying for you Kayleah!

I know we checked in all drainage pipes but not sure on the abandoned oil wells so will try finding info on that. They are searching today but could not go because I have grandchildren until weds. I hope to get out in my area to look around because yesterday they sent us to search close to where I live. So much farmland with ditches filled with weeds but one good thing the farmer's are out in their fields and burning ditches so we give them a flyer and ask that they really check out things. Praying for some direction and for Kayleah to come home.

This is so true and worries me. There are vast amounts of open space surrounding Greeley proper which would not take very much time to drive to. Lots of farms, open range land. Tons of oil roads, especially south where we are. Does anyone know if flyers were given to the area oil companies, there are three majors ones here?? It would be great if the well checkers cold keep an eye out on thier daily rounds. Anyone know who to contact to get flyers to them?

Sorry I was was wrong..double checked, this is the gang that was thought to be now in Greeley. MS 13. (Of course...only hearsay from someone at dinner at my house) Scary none the less.

http://www.altereddimensions.net/crime/ms13gang.aspx

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2007/jan/20/colorado-has-been-targeted/

In a recent Texas incident, a MS-13 gang member admitted that he had led the gang rape of a 24 year-old woman and then kicked her in the neck with such force that it killed her. During questioning, the MS-13 member further acknowledged robbing and beating a small child in Houston and to stabbing an Alexander, Texas man three times in an attempt to kill him. When asked if he though murdering someone elevated his status within the gang he replied:

Hell Yeah. The crazier you are known to be, the more respect the gang gives you. In my gang, my street name is "psycho".

Oh my God, that really freaks me out!!!

Okay... did some looking... the ms 13 gang - not finding any factual info on the internet that they are in Greeley, only articles saying they have been trying to establish themselves in the Denver/Greeley area, LE in trying to prevent this. And the Sur 13 looks like is established in Greeley.
Reading these articles is giving me goosebumps!

Praying for kayleah and family we need a miracle like Nadia Bloom recieved this morning.
I use to shop in Greeley but with all the gang activity I go to Ft. Collins now. Hoping in the press release tomorrow we will get some info. need something to go on. I am going to try to get out tomorrow and search some more in the area we were searching sunday. Have a friend who works at one of the rigs I will try to get ahold of him to see how we can get flyers posted. Would be great to have them keeping their eyes opened while out in those oil fields.

Sometimes these things come in twos and threes. Nadia was found safe today, please let Kayleah found safe and sound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers