CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl cannot possibly have just disappeared of the face of the earth! Need the whole communities help! FBI, search teams, lots of prayers... you name it!

Prayers for a safe return!

THIS really makes me personally think that something happened to her AT those apartments or in a parking lot there

Yes yes yes

On a lazy Sunday some perp saw this girl-maybe he had seen her before-walking-through the hood. Maybe he had befriended her....maybe he stood outside and said 'hey' And then maybe they talked and he lured her in.....12 years old........TWELVE

Because I'm a member here ... if any person in my family went missing, I'd be out on the streets, doing all the sleuthing I could. .. but again, that's just me. I often wonder if the families of missing persons, get involved deeply in looking, asking questions, etc. etc. ... like I would.

I could NOT just sit still ... no way. MOO

She is on my mind so much-need a dragnet around her path....I feel LE is doing their best....but we need to keep her in the media. If I were there I would walk the path she may have taken and keep handing out fliers. Some freak is sitting in his apt. Or some family member remembers their relative coming an going that weekend. Conscience.....Conscience....Pray for Divine Intervention. Pray for that one person who will come forward. Keep her picture out there. Keep going back. There is a reason for parents to worry-use that angle. Stir it up.

Because I'm a member here ... if any person in my family went missing, I'd be out on the streets, doing all the sleuthing I could. .. but again, that's just me. I often wonder if the families of missing persons, get involved deeply in looking, asking questions, etc. etc. ... like I would.

I could NOT just sit still ... no way. MOO
Oh.... I would be like a soldier....and a ....I would be shaking down everyone and everything til i found out the truth. I would probably end up arrested! But I would not feel badly about my behavior one whit.

To all citizens of greeley colorado: This should be taken as a personal affront-you have a twelve year old girl missing

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100416/NEWS/100419742/1044

Friday, April 16, 2010
Staff reports

Searches will be conducted throughout the weekend for Greeley's missing 12-year-old girl, Kayleah Wilson, and police said rumors of her body being found are not true.

Michelle Thompson, an organizer of the search and the new Kayleah Wilson Recovery Center, said that since they announced the search, she's been flooded with calls.

My husband and I went out looking around last night drove from her home to the mall sat in the mall parking lot for a while and it is very isolated on the back side of the mall facing the apts. on 30th st. she could have been watched from the apts. We are headed out to the search soon so keep praying. I also read on her prayer wall last night that a lady saw a girl that looked like Kayleah at a gas station in Denver last night and she hopped into the car and put on a helmet and there were no bikes or motorcycles so was strange , why put on a helmet unless you are trying to not be recognized. Going to check that tip out more to see if it was called in or not. I ran into a lady this a.m. that said her grandson went to school with Kayleah and she ran away a lot. So I will check out everything I can today and post later.

Good Morning, prayers that Kayleah is found safe.

On the news last night was a story of an arrest of some people in Los Angles for human trafficing. One of the girls that was rescued was from the town I live in. She said she met the man on the internet, he talked her into going with him. She was then held against her will and forced in to prostatution.

Although there have been rumors that her body has been found, Greeley police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said that isn't true. “We received a lot of calls about that, but we need to assure every one that we're still searching.”

He said people may have heard about a 15-year-old Lander, Wyo. girl, who was missing, but her body was found last week. A relative of the girl's has been arrested in that case.

Tymkowych said the police are working with the volunteer searchers in Greeley and the search organization.

Volunteers must be at least 18 years old, have a valid ID, and should dress for walking rugged terrain. Horseback searches and people with ATV vehicles are also urged to volunteer.

This week, the FBI said they are cutting back on the number of agents working the case, unless something else breaks on it. Greeley police, the FBI and the Weld County Sheriff's Office have searched thousands of homes, searched throughout Greeley and the outskirts of town.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100416/NEWS/100419742/1044

My husband and I went out looking around last night drove from her home to the mall sat in the mall parking lot for a while and it is very isolated on the back side of the mall facing the apts. on 30th st. she could have been watched from the apts. We are headed out to the search soon so keep praying. I also read on her prayer wall last night that a lady saw a girl that looked like Kayleah at a gas station in Denver last night and she hopped into the car and put on a helmet and there were no bikes or motorcycles so was strange , why put on a helmet unless you are trying to not be recognized. Going to check that tip out more to see if it was called in or not. I ran into a lady this a.m. that said her grandson went to school with Kayleah and she ran away a lot. So I will check out everything I can today and post later.

He said that Kayleah ran away allot? Hmmmmm ... sure wish her mom would say if that's true or not. And definitely call in that tip, if it wasn't.

in the video interview, her mother said that she did not think she ran away and LE said also that it was not something they would expect from her yet we are hearing all this other stuff from friends.

I would think that if she "ran away a lot" the mother and LE would have addressed this from the start.

I personally don't think she ran away. jmoo though

Just returned from search was mostly doing flyer's and rechecking the area around where she lived to make sure everyone was keeping an eye out and passed out a lot of poster's to apartments.Kayleah's mom and brother were there today helping with sign ups.
Had a couple groups going out with ATV'S and horses also. I also feel that the FBI would have covered the runaway issue very well with the family, you all know we always have many rumors.Is starting to rain now but more people were coming to help search.Sunday seems to have a much better turnout so praying tomorrow for many more. They have a young man from Colorado Springs who has training here with them doing maps and helping with areas that still need checked. My husband and I are going to do some more checking out remote areas so will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill