CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on this FB page is asking why the pictures they are circulating are "old." She says that Kayleah has much longer hair, that it's black and that she likes to wear hats and black clothes. She goes on to say that many people wouldn't even recognize her from the pictures being posted.

The look she describes also sounds like a "goth" look to me....which might give a clue as to her state of mind/people she was hanging out with. JMO

I wonder if they're referring to the first picture that was put out, because the second set of pics seem to fit that description.

BBM

If it's been posted, forgive me, but do we know where she ran away to before? :waitasec:

No...evidently the brother made some comment to a friend that his sister had run away again. FBI was looking into it.

I refuse to think the worst for this girl-she looks smart in her pics-I believe in her and her saavy and, yes, in the people she may be with. I am hoping and expecting a good outcome for her. Keep praying.

I wonder if they're referring to the first picture that was put out, because the second set of pics seem to fit that description.

Yes, it is in the second set...however, if you look at FB or the Tribune or anything that shows the missing persons report, that second set of pics isnt' being used, and I can't imagine why not. She does, in fact, look completely different in the second set of pictures.

Yes, it is in the second set...however, if you look at FB or the Tribune or anything that shows the missing persons report, that second set of pics isnt' being used, and I can't imagine why not. She does, in fact, look completely different in the second set of pictures.

Oh I didn't realize the second set of pictures wasn't being circulated in the media. I think I'll email a few of them and ask them to put them up.

Oh I didn't realize the second set of pictures wasn't being circulated in the media. I think I'll email a few of them and ask them to put them up.

If they've been put out there, I definitely haven't seen them. I only saw those pictures here on WS. **feel free to correct me if others have seen the newer pics in the media**

Well, it sounds like she may have had a falling out with her mom, she had an older boyfriend, and her brother said she'd run away again....I'm going to hope and pray she's alive until I know otherwise. Cripe, we need a happy ending after the string of kids lately that have been discovered in shallow graves. I can't hear of another kid being found dead.....

Was the quote about 'running away again' in the newspaper? I don't know where it comes from - is this a factual statement? Please give us your source as required by TOS! TIA

No...evidently the brother made some comment to a friend that his sister had run away again. FBI was looking into it.
OK, thanks so much! I read about his comment but wondered if anything more had been released about that.

Was the quote about 'running away again' in the newspaper? I don't know where it comes from - is this a factual statement? Please give us your source as required by TOS! TIA

Oh, that's in this thread...comment #64 by LLLindsayyy. I also read it myself on the FB page when I did a search for Kayleah, posts by everyone. Again, I think it's ok to do the search since the comments and pages are public, as long as we don't use names (?...am i right?)

IIRC the part about her running away again was found during an advanced search on FB, so direct quotes can't be used, but a search on FB should get the results.

I wonder how many people would remember having seen her on Sunday or even since then if they were circulating a recent picture? Any other sources tht can be contacted? Nancy Grace, HLN, etc. Perhaps they could work a new story on how people were looking for a girl that doesn't look that way anymore?

This is one of the problems when people continue to discuss Facebooks that can't be linked - there's no way to substantiate the information.

So what we have right now is someone who said that on a Facebook somewhere some guy said that his daughter said that Kayleah's brother said that Kayleah ran away again.

It's a whisper-down-the-lane rumor.

Oh, that's in this thread...comment #64 by LLLindsayyy. I also read it myself on the FB page when I did a search for Kayleah, posts by everyone. Again, I think it's ok to do the search since the comments and pages are public, as long as we don't use names (?...am i right?)

Thanks twzzl - I went back to post 64 and I see it says:
l
Kaylah's brother told a classmate about his sister running away

The classmate told her parent who put it on FB

I like to know where talk is coming from, especially when it involves Kayleah's family. Thanks again! ;)

This is one of the problems when people continue to discuss Facebooks that can't be linked - there's no way to substantiate the information.

So what we have right now is someone who said that on a Facebook somewhere some guy said that his daughter said that Kayleah's brother said that Kayleah ran away again.

It's a whisper-down-the-lane rumor.
I understand and agree. I would only hope that *if* there is any truth to it, that LE is investigating. :(

Just want to start off saying I don't think it matters at all if she's been abducted or has run away. She's TWELVE years old. She is not at home and she's very likely in danger. Even though she seems much older than her age, she can't take care of herself.

As far as the "rumors" --- if her friend stated she always wears black, wonder if mom's description of her in pink and white (iirc) is correct? And if she did run away again, well, mom lied about her not having done that, but her comments would make sense; "even if there was a problem" and "we can fix it" or something to that effect. A friend stated the Bday party was for her cousin? Wouldn't mom have said that? Not a "friends" Bday? Just makes me wonder where she really was going. Was she giving different people different stories? Did she tell mom this "friend" lives south of the mall, but that was really a meeting place for her co-runaway? Is there anyone else who hasn't been seen lately? It could even be a college student, so no one may suspect anything yet.

AW's MySpace bothers me a little. I'm trying not to judge or anything but I find it strange she doesn't have any other pleas for Kayleah's safety or return other than the little blurb by the pic. You'd think she'd have pics and info splashed all over it. Plus, her main song "Danny Boy" is an Irish funeral song (And I do believe she's Irish as I'm pretty sure her maiden name is Jameson). Could just be a coincidence and she really likes the song.

If she did run away and is staying away, could something at home be so bad for her to not want to come back? It breaks my heart she may think this. No child should want to be anywhere but home.

I'd love some confirmation about this party. If it was for sure in the apts at 1900 30th st, I seriously doubt she was planning on running away, due to where the mall video saw her.

Mom may not be logging onto computer at all right now, too much going on, whatever...doesn't look like she used it much anyway from what i see?

And after what happened with Amber, any parent would be afraid to let police think for a minute their child is a runaway...Amber's parents insisted she was not, but police did not believe them. I don't think I would tell LE that either, at least not at first...let them start a search first. Unless she knows for sure Kayleah ran away and I don't think she does know that.
And still, as stated above, she is 12, it should not matter if she went away on purpose, she needs to be located and placed someplace safe.
But I fear for her now...it is just too long.

I live 10 miles north of Greeley and I put up the old flyer but then I saw how much different it looked from the new one so I printed it out and changed them. I need to get to Eaton tomorrow to post some they had no flyers when I drove through and she has relatives in Eaton so the paper said so I was shocked there were no flyers up. I plan on going to the candlelight vigil with my hubby and if they do more searches over the weekend we will help out. Praying for some direction it is way to long for a 12 yr. old to be gone with no contact.

QUESTION....

I heard/or read that there was confusion about the party. Anyone have that info?

Have they confirmed there was a REAL birthday party? (or was that just an excuse to hang with friends, get out of the house...)

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member