CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they might not have if they are convinced she "just" ran away

I don't think they are convinced she ran away...I think they just don't know what happened :(

I completely believe in the power of psychics, it's just something about this person's posts. Either way I do believe that it should be checked out, no harm there.
Is the area she is talking about available to the public? If so, maybe it would be worth posting on the Kayleah FB pages and see if someone or a small group could get out there and check it out. If she is correct then time is of utmost importance.

In my remembrance of what she had written about previously-there was NOT that sense of urgency....how strange this is. But don't you think LE checked it out anyway? The location I mean.....

No, I doubt they would check it out if that is the only tip they have that leads to that area. Unfortunately there are a lot of whack jobs out there that like to call in just for the fun of it (I guess that's why they do it, I really don't know), but you hear all kinds of stuff on the other end of that line. A lot of times the tips are too vague to follow up on with too much area to be covered. It's not often they get a psychic tip in that says "she's at the intersection of x and y on the map".

I was just reading on Prayer's for Kayleah Wilson's Safe Return and they said the picture they are using is the most recent and that the other ones with darker hair are the older pictures.

In my remembrance of what she had written about previously-there was NOT that sense of urgency....how strange this is. But don't you think LE checked it out anyway? The location I mean.....

I'm not sure why she thinks they haven't, except that many people think LE is going to call them back and report to them what they did with their tip. They can't do that, of course.

But LE said they are checking every tip. I don't see a reason to doubt them.

SARX....I joined a SAR team a couple of years ago but I had to quit cause of the situation with my younger daughter....she is 'out there'...that is why I am so intense about finding this young girl. I admire your dedication, and by God if my daughter ever went missing (God forbid) I would call upon the likes of you. And all the other Websleuths here. You guys and gals make me want to cry sometimes cuz you are all so damned good and dedicated. Okay-back to business....sorry. No more outbursts lol.

I am going to try and pinpoint about where this gal from the comment section is talking about, and I will see if Hubby will do a road trip with me on Saturday ! Maybe I can talk him into it if I add some fishing in somewhere.

I am pretty familar with Douglass Pass, in fact my whole family is. I think I will call my dad, and Grandpa tonight and pick their brain about this area and see what we can come up with.

If I can go on Saturday I will take my camera along and snap some picks, if anything it will be a beautiful drive ....

mysticrose,
Can you take a look at these maps and see if I have the area she is talking about right or am I way too far north on the road?

edit-adding wide map back in

perhaps around
39°22'17.04"N
108°48'47.68"W

Attachments

• kayleah psychic 4.8.10.jpg
    kayleah psychic 4.8.10.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 14
  • kayleah psychic 4.8.10 closer to county line.jpg
    kayleah psychic 4.8.10 closer to county line.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 8
  • kayleah 4.8.10 driving.jpg
    kayleah 4.8.10 driving.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 9
nothing in the media... not a peep... it is just beyond belief!
It looks like a lot is going on and we are not qualified for "need to know." After this much publicity, I wonder what it would look like if she did try to go back to life as before, when her photo and address and so many details about her are everywhere. I don't assume nothing is happening just because I can't see it.

Or is this the area? Or am I just way off. Would love to get a map of it up, but having a hard time figuring out where she is talking about.

Edit to add-further down she says border, so I'm thinking this is closer...

Attachments

• kayleah psychic 4.8.10 closer to county line.jpg
    kayleah psychic 4.8.10 closer to county line.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 16
I know nothing about the psychic Claire I have been to French Polynesia many times , but it is many islands spread out over thousands of miles. However, I can tell you the email looks like it's a legitimate Polynesia email.

FWIW

Sick all day with the flu, but kept checking to see if anything had been found. I'm so sad that nothing has turned up and Kayleah is still out there somewhere. :'(

google earth has camera shots on douglas pass rd. can anyone lock in on the location that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55