CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Kayleah. As sad as this news is I cannot imagine her parents never finding out and always wondering where she is. Closure starts a new kind of mourning.

FOX31 News has confirmed through FBI sources that a body found in a drainage ditch in Greeley Wednesday is that of Kayleah Wilson, a 12-year-old girl who disappeared two months ago.

Greeley police scheduled a 4 p.m. press conference to "make an announcement" regarding the case. (WATCH LIVE)

Wilson disappeared March 28 after she left her home in south Greeley to attend a birthday party. This spawned an intense search involving more than 50 FBI agents, dozens of Greeley police and Weld County sheriff's deputies.

The FBI is turning the case over to local authorities as the search for Kayleah is no longer considered a kidnapping.

Developing...
http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kayleah-wilson-found-txt,0,4936150.story

so sorry for Kayleah's family and friends and for the life that she still had left in her to live until some monster took it from her!

Also, I seriously hope LE has SOME clue as to what happened to her! As the LAST time they made a statement to the media they said, kayleah wilson, you are the person we are trying to help (as if talking to a runaway). http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100406/NEWS/100409770
She was most likely in that ditch when they said that... and frankly, I am just as sick now as I was the day they said that. jmhoo

I do hope some clues were left with Kayleah's body, though it seems so unlikely with the water...but maybe they will glean something useful from more interviews and whatever they indicated was found in the culvert near the apartment complex. My hope at this point is that the perp is inexperienced and will crack if LE happens to interview him/her in a severe setting, if the perp is someone from the complex or her known acquaintances.

Beautiful Kayleah - I'm not surprised at all Kayleah - somehow I knew you weren't a run-a-way.

Rest in peace little girl and wait patiently while justice is served. The perp has to be found and put away, just think how many others could be a victim. My signature line is for you Kayleah - and others who will be dismissed as run-a-ways,
Heartfelt sympathies to mom and family - all the children who are struggling for understanding, and all those who love and cherished Kayleah.

vigil.jpg

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=139353&catid=339

Oh gosh....only twelve years old -- and some cretin ended her life without a care -- God help the children..........it is just so unfair, and, so very evil

Beautiful Kayleah - I'm not surprised at all Kayleah - somehow I knew you weren't a run-a-way.

Rest in peace little girl and wait patiently while justice is served. The perp has to be found and put away, just think how many others could be a victim. My signature line is for you Kayleah - and others who will be dismissed as run-a-ways,
Heartfelt sympathies to mom and family - all the children who are struggling for understanding, and all those who love and cherished Kayleah.
what a beautiful post eyes. (((((((((((eyes)))))))))))))))

for those not able to watch, they have a board next to the podium with photos of Kayleah on it

so sorry for Kayleah's family and friends and for the life that she still had left in her to live until some monster took it from her!

Also, I seriously hope LE has SOME clue as to what happened to her! As the LAST time they made a statement to the media they said, kayleah wilson, you are the person we are trying to help (as if talking to a runaway). http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100406/NEWS/100409770
She was most likely in that ditch when they said that... and frankly, I am just as sick now as I was the day they said that. jmhoo

I suspect they probably do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member