CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would PF go to the dump instead of waiting for a garbage truck to pick it up?
Rural people often don't have pick up like in cities, I grew up half in the city half in the country , I was very lucky to see both sides , in the country you treat your trash very different either you burn or haul yourself :)

We don't know where the trash came from. Law enforcement was searching the property so I can't imagine there was a trailer load of stuff that law enforcement missed.

My read of this is that law enforcement doesn't have much at all and their overt actions are all bluster. But, hey, I could be wrong.
Maybe just every day ordinary trash, maybe it was hidden somewhere off the property that was searched, and it contains clues.
But. once trash is thrown away it's game for LE to sift through.
Maybe he is just screwing with LE.

BC do work both ends - head and heels. And I have no idea what dogs went to sale, but 2-3K is a pretty standard pricing. You can get into some lines that go over 10K, but average, no.

They look like pretty standard BC, aka about like any mid sized herder. BC come smooth and rough coat and a whole range of colors. Not just the fuzzy black/white that are the "model". Smooth coat is common to me as a farm dog, easier care of coat.

From memory, a couple of years ago, a BC won "Britain's Got Talent".
I watched the final.
Magic.
It involved a Police Officer with the BC performing, and was superb.
What a smart doggie.
Beats PF, hands down.

To me, it doesn’t even come down to if she would do something like that.

I consider it irrelevant, as it doesn’t change the details here.

Had she decided to run away, or harm herself in some manner, would it look like this?

Is there a logical explanation for her leaving her vehicles, the cell phone activity (text messages and ping), and her leaving absolutely no trace of herself.

If you are trying to disappear, there are preparations to be made.

Even if you make these preparations, people are likely to see you at some point.

Surveillance cameras are everywhere.

If you intend to harm yourself, then there is no need to leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

I’ve followed numerous cases where people do all sorts of bizarre things.

But they don’t look like how this looks.

And this looks like one thing.

Foul play.

Absolutely!

I wonder if her family has tried reaching out to his family? Or vice versus? PF may be told not to talk, or maybe he doesn’t want to, but hopefully someone in his family will give them updates on the baby?

Something to think about:
When KB left the Safeway, it was lunchtime. I wonder if she had given K lunch before they went to the store, or that was why PF picked them up about 12:30, if he did. I doubt K had lunch before they went to the store because they likely had a late breakfast and was given a morning snack just before going to the store.

Maybe PF calls his friends, "Hey I have to dump some stuff at WM and I'm afraid the media will follow me and hound me..would you mind meeting me there and unloading for me?"
I can't imagine why anyone would want to be anywhere near him,or help him do anything with all the heat on, or risk getting caught dumping items that could be from a horrific crime.
If it is anything bad they are either way stupid to think they can get away with it, or way naive,and trusting.

Like the TK case I have heard of things like pepper being spread to deter dogs picking up the smells but I am not sure of how effective it can be. My guess is it may have some effects on the dogs but is probably not a foolproof way to deter all dogs from picking up some scents some of the times.

I have also heard of perps using like Fox Urine or other varment's urine which you can readily buy at hunting stores. The perps think it can deter cadaver dogs from picking up a body scent. The urines are called "masking scents" and are typically used to mask a hunters own scent when they are trying to hunt like deer or other game.

I have personally used Fox urine before when hunting and it does work to give off a strong odor. I had a fox literally come to my deer stand when I had fox urine on. The idea was to keep deer from smelling me and I was not trying to attract a fox or hide a body. LOL :)
Interesting, thanks. Just wondering how smart PF and his colleagues and friends might be.

BC do work both ends - head and heels. And I have no idea what dogs went to sale, but 2-3K is a pretty standard pricing. You can get into some lines that go over 10K, but average, no.

They look like pretty standard BC, aka about like any mid sized herder. BC come smooth and rough coat and a whole range of colors. Not just the fuzzy black/white that are the "model". Smooth coat is common to me as a farm dog, easier care of coat.

We had a purebred border collie, she was beautiful,and she was a short haired tri-color (black/white/brown), so many people would question if she was purebred, but true BC lovers knew lol She made really cute puppies too, all different colors, some white, some brown, some tri-colored, some black and white. We are not farmers and when the kids got older, she wanted to herd them and their friends, we had to give her to a farmer to do what she was born to do - herd!

On the flip side, the random abductor would be the luckiest man in the world, for the exact same reason.

That would be like winning the lottery.

Twice.

How True!! I think it's just a matter of time and putting all the electronic evidence together. I just know the perp messed up somewhere, no matter how long he had to clean up.

Thoughts about the waste management trip yesterday. PF is really in a jam if you think about it. He may very well have cover up items off site he hid a few weeks ago, can't get to them because he knows that LE is watching him and he doesn't have his truck. His mom may not want him driving her car. If it's something incriminating he probably is in a bit of a panic. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was trying to get rid of something incriminating and who ever with with him yesterday may have not had any idea what they were helping him with. It will be interesting to hear how all of that went down with his helpers yesterday. Can't wait to read the new "PF is cooperating" statement from his atty. IMO

.01 also. I honestly believe the Aunt when she said she had info they had broken up and KB was headed to Soap Lake, although her statement was redacted. I have to think this would have come straight from PF, alibi in motion. In this event, it takes a stranger abduction off the table for me.
Like I posted on the previous thread, I believe that Aunt posted what she believed to be the truth. She later removed the posts both here and on FB. There could be a number of reasons for that, but the one that makes the most sense, IMHO, is exactly this. I also think the source of that information was PF. Because CB did not seem to be aware of any recent breakup and said that KB seemed 'normal' and was asking about a recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79