CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown bags(paper bags) can be used to transport DNA evidence, Fracture Matches, Shoe print and other tracks preserved in Dental Molding, Fire arms, knives, casings, Questioned Documents, Broken fingernails and any form of potential weapons that may have been used in the course of a crime. Just some of the possibilities of items that are being removed .

Interesting that they called in the fire department to use their ladders.

Blood splatter on the ceiling maybe?

Federal, state, and local investigators are back at the Woodland Park Colorado home of missing mom and pilot #KelseyBerreth tonight, taking out evidence bags, calling in the fire department to borrow their ladders. We’ll have the latest on @gma.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Looking down the chimney?

I wonder who she bought the condo from. Did they still have keys? And if she lived in the same complex before buying that one, the owner likely was familiar with her.

You have to have an open mind to what is presented. You can be certain as you are but I’d guess the best sleuthers have been burnt in the past. I’m awkwardly awaiting my first f’up as I’m new. Most here are looking everywhere but keep coming back to the same place. I’m at the sane place.

Lol you are at the SANE place? Where is that? May I join you?

Could be they have examined what they collected yesterday and went back to get more just to reinforce the main evidence. Does that make sense? I’m a rookie at this.
It is always possible but usually we see law enforcement bring out the most stuff on the first time in and then significantly less, if any on follow-ups. This is seemingly, inverted.

I made an assumption they weren't asking for ladder trucks from the fire dept, just ladders. Shouldn't have assumed. Can't think of any reason they would need a ladder truck the roof isn't that tall. zillow says it is a gas fireplace. unless the drywall on the ceiling feels wet or damp and they are going in through the roof to make sure they don't damage evidence but that seems like I am being really imaginative TBH.
Oh no no no; YOU may be totally correct and I am the one who assumed ladder truck! Just scritchin my head, likely the same as you! We’ll surely find out.

James Dougherty on Twitter

Investigators with @CBI_Colorado and @FBIDenver have just left the home of #KelseyBerreth in #WoodlandPark. They brought out some large pieces of evidence. The fire department even brought a ladder inside the home for a few minutes. Investigators have also sealed the front door. James Dougherty on Twitter

They only now sealed the door? Maybe they were hoping someone would return to the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member