CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN's @pvercammencnn reports: Kelsey Berreth's aunt claims Kelsey broke up with her fiance before just before she disappeared. Kelsey hasn't been seen since Nov. 22.

Morning Express with Robin Meade on Twitter

(Video at link)
I'm a little unclear about this (I don't have sound on my computer right now)... Are they just reporting the FB post she made at "the beginning" (that she later deleted), or has she posted this information again? TIA!

I'm a little unclear about this (I don't have sound on my computer right now)... Are they just reporting the FB post she made at "the beginning" (that she later deleted), or has she posted this information again? TIA!
I think it’s regarding the ones she posted and deleted in the beginning.

“Removing dozens of items...” so more than 24 items? How much could there be in the little home? Or it is all pieces of wall, etc...

JMO
I keep thinking that LE may have brought buckets of Luminol this time and started to see places they didnt see before now that shows signs of her blood. This could explain multiple items being taken away in evidence bags.

CNN's @pvercammencnn reports: Kelsey Berreth's aunt claims Kelsey broke up with her fiance before just before she disappeared. Kelsey hasn't been seen since Nov. 22.

Morning Express with Robin Meade on Twitter

(Video at link)

If they really had broken up the day before, then why would KB's mom report that KB was happy and fine on TG morning?

Logical, but he probably also needed to keep up with whatever his every day routines are to prevent suspicion, assuming he didn’t have cooperation of others, which is also a big question.
Yes that's true too. But sure would say something about his character if he could be "normal" and do routine things with this crime on his mind. Speaking for myself and how I would not be able to function...though I would not murder anyone in the first place. So there's that.

Clayton Sandell‏Verified account @Clayton_Sandell
BREAKING NOW: Investigators just arrived to serve an arrest warrant for Patrick Frazee, the fiancé of missing mother #KelseyBerreth. Sources tell @ABC the investigation unfolded rapidly in the last 48 hours, and police no longer believe Kelsey is alive. @ABC @GMA

Du8ji5vU8AE6pyD.jpg

6:11 AM - 21 Dec 2018

Is the general consensus that he acted alone? (if your opinion is that is WAS 'he')

This is something that can absolutely be accomplished by one person... but... I dunno... IMO

I'm almost on a fence about a 2nd party. (no, NOT his mom - a peer or similar)

MOO
I would say that if not help, then he needs someone to not speak up. He would have had to take a 24 trip to idaho, either with a baby in tow or having left it with someone. Either way, someone either watched the baby or missed it. Someone knows there is an inconsistency in his story and they have either told police by now or they have become an accomplice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother