CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KRDO NewsChannel 13‏Verified account @KRDONC13
BREAKING: Patrick Frazee taken away in handcuffs, ABC reports

6:22 AM - 21 Dec 2018

Merry Xmas PF, from the LE community

I agree and disagree. I am a Gemini, I can! I am not discounting that she was attacked in her home. (Or maybe at a tree farm). What I am questioning is his claim to have come with the sole purpose of transfering the kid. Isn't it plausible that maybe they had made plans for him to "pick us up after lunch and well go look for a tree".

I'm on your wavelength right now. I think there were no plans to "exchange" the child on Thanksgiving day. KB had 3 days off after Thanksgiving. Even if they were not a couple anymore, it doesn't make sense she would hand baby K over to PF and spend those days alone. But I think things are pointing toward they were still together, at least in Kelsey's view of the relationship. I think there was no break up and no plans to "exchange" baby K. I think PF might have used the word "exchange" to police before lawyering up. Or he could have said it through a lawyer. It's distancing language to make it seem like the relationship was merely a contractual obligation where they trading off on parenting. And if that's the word game they are playing, it has worked to convince quite few of us that the relationship was not "good" and "strong" as CB claims. But I've learned it's important to listen to the family of the missing person. Those who were closest to her (and have no reason to lie) are more likely to know the actual situation.

MOO.

So glad that he’s been arrested but heartbroken to know they have evidence that supports KB is not alive. I expected it but still :(
I had a feeling they would,and that's why they were so mum for a while.
I hope this solves Kelsey's disappearance.
My heart breaks for Kelsey,her family,and Her sweet little daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper