CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If PF's mom has a heart she will let KB's family visit with the baby. It can be done through a lawyer with no fear of running off with the baby. If she does't, she's almost as heartless as her son, IMHO.

I want her to give the baby to K’s mom. I don’t want K’s mom to have to deal with custody/family issues at this point.

Well, I'm disappointed. I didn't think this old boy would resort to violence. It will be interesting to see the evidence unfold, now that police should share more of their hand.

If it was going to break, I'm glad it broke now. I've got lots to do between now and Christmas. LOTS. I really couldn't afford to be on here so much this week, but oh well.
Like you, I wanted to believe she was alive somewhere, but the fact that he didn't report her missing but immediately sought to protect himself was just too damning.

Police arrest fiancé of missing Colorado mother: Sources
Investigators served an arrest warrant Friday morning for Patrick Frazee, the fiancé of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth, who hasn't been seen in nearly one month, sources told ABC News.

Frazee, the father of Berreth's baby, was seen in handcuffs.

Police believe Berreth, 29, is no longer alive, sources said.

I had that sick feeling last night coupled with what most of us suspected based on his behavior (and the one big lack of action).
Where is the baby, I wonder?

Is there reason to think she’s not with his mom? Tia

missing-1-ht-er-181209_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Sources tell ABC news the investigation unfolded rapidly in the last 48 hours, and police no longer believe Kelsey Berreth is alive.

Colorado investigators have been searching for Kelsey Berreth since Thanksgiving Day. Berreth is a 29-year-old mother from Woodland Park. Berreth and Frazee are engaged and have a child together, a 1-year-old daughter.

We are working to gather more information.

Patrick Frazee taken away in handcuffs, ABC reports

Is there reason to think she’s not with his mom? Tia
Probably she is. Sometimes suspects know LE is on the way and lawyers are present, so forth. With bolt cutters used, doesn’t look like the case here.

Edited to add “she is”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member