CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, here we go. I thought it would come soon, but I didn't think we would see it before Christmas!

I hate it for her family, no holiday will ever be the same, but I'm thrilled he's going to spend it in a cell away from their daughter. He stole her mothers life, if he doesn't confess and tell where she is he needs to never see her again. The baby is LE's only bargaining chip

I hate it for her family, no holiday will ever be the same, but I'm thrilled he's going to spend it in a cell away from their daughter. He stole her mothers life, if he doesn't confess and tell where she is he needs to never see her again. The baby is LE's only bargaining chip

Hopefully his mother will graciously surrender the baby & her belongings to K’s family asap.

I'm a little unclear about this (I don't have sound on my computer right now)... Are they just reporting the FB post she made at "the beginning" (that she later deleted), or has she posted this information again? TIA!
Morning Express isn't reporting the current news -- PF was arrested.
Why are they wasting time talking about Kelsey's Aunt and Soap Lake, WA -- old news!

Morning Express isn't reporting the current news -- PF was arrested.
Why are they wasting time talking about Kelsey's Aunt and Soap Lake, WA -- old news!
Probably a PR put out by the attorney who feared there was an arrest on the horizon.

KRDO NewsChannel 13‏Verified account @KRDONC13
BREAKING: Patrick Frazee taken away in handcuffs, ABC reports

6:22 AM - 21 Dec 2018

And I see they had to use the bolt cutters again to get in the gate. For some reason that made me chuckle after seeing PF lock it up tight with two chains last night while shooting dirty looks at the press. Chains are not going to keep LE out. :D

I so hope today is an early Xmas present sor someone!

Been thinking ahead, if PF is taken into custody, K’s mom will likely want to get temp’ custody of the baby. Or at least have her for Xmas. Wonder how P’s mom would react to such a request. I doubt she would wish to relinquish the baby, even for a visit, for fear she might not get her back.
If PF's mom has a heart she will let KB's family visit with the baby. It can be done through a lawyer with no fear of running off with the baby. If she doesn't, she's almost as heartless as her son, IMHO.

I want to know what she did to him that was so bad that he just had to kill her.

Jmo
Really. We see it all the time, but still it makes me pause.. How can someone kill anyone....let alone the mother of his baby girl, someone you had a romantic relationship with, maybe even with the baby present. Sick doesn't even begin to cover it. More like evil.

Police arrest fiancé of missing Colorado mother: Sources

Investigators served an arrest warrant Friday morning for Patrick Frazee, the fiancé of missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth, who hasn't been seen in nearly one month, sources told ABC News.

Police believe Berreth, 29, is no longer alive, sources said.

Berreth, mother of a 1-year-old girl, was last seen on Thanksgiving in the area of her Woodland Park home.

Frazee, the baby's father, was seen in handcuffs Friday morning.

Well, I'm disappointed. I didn't think this old boy would resort to violence. It will be interesting to see the evidence unfold, now that police should share more of their hand.

If it was going to break, I'm glad it broke now. I've got lots to do between now and Christmas. LOTS. I really couldn't afford to be on here so much this week, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801