CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on time...early morning on a Friday.

I so hope today is an early Xmas present sor someone!

Been thinking ahead, if PF is taken into custody, K’s mom will likely want to get temp’ custody of the baby. Or at least have her for Xmas. Wonder how P’s mom would react to such a request. I doubt she would wish to relinquish the baby, even for a visit, for fear she might not get her back.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Clayton Sandell‏Verified account @Clayton_Sandell 11m11 minutes ago
BREAKING NOW: Investigators just arrived to serve an arrest warrant for Patrick Frazee, the fiancé of missing mother #KelseyBerreth. Sources tell @ABC the investigation unfolded rapidly in the last 48 hours, and police no longer believe Kelsey is alive. @ABC @GMA

Du8ji5vU8AE6pyD.jpg

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Clayton Sandell‏Verified account @Clayton_Sandell 8m8 minutes ago
We see Patrick Frazee in handcuffs. #kelseyberreth

KOA NewsRadio on Twitter
KOA NewsRadio‏ @KOANewsRadio 5m5 minutes ago
Sources say fiance Patrick Frazee is being arrested in connection with the disappearance of Woodland Park mother Kelsey Berreth #BREAKING #KelseyBerreth

I'm a little unclear about this (I don't have sound on my computer right now)... Are they just reporting the FB post she made at "the beginning" (that she later deleted), or has she posted this information again? TIA!
They're saying that in response to a social media post the aunt said in a return exchange, "She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby, she was headed to Soap Lake Washington to visit. No one knew anything about the visit. She headed from Woodland Park Colorado. That is as much as we know". He goes on to say "we've reached out to the fiance's attorney and he has not responded to any of our questions as to whether or not they broke up". Then they tell why Soap Lake, that Kelsey grew up there in nearby Warden, she has family out there, an uncle lives nearby, and off to the west her brother lives in Tacoma. Then they talk about the ping in ID that might be in line with the route someone would take to travel from Woodland Park, CO to Soap Lake WA or her mother in the ID panhandle. Then the female reporter reminds us that LE have still not named PF or anyone else as a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024