CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Du57udCV4AA3rBr.jpg

No matter what, I see these developments as a good thing. They appear to be making progress, and may very well be on their way to making a case.

The reality is that KB has likely been deceased for close to a month.

I don’t think they will be able to recover her body, until they get someone to lead them to her.

They’ll likely need leverage to do that, and evidence can provide that leverage.

I know, right? What do you think?

Did they discover a crawl space or cellar or attic or something they hadn’t checked before?
Seems unlikely unless they forgot to check the chest freezer?

I'm very pro police, but why didn't they search her home before today? Why wait for a week? Evidence could be lost forever due to the wait.

They did search her home. They were in the house yesterday. Previously on Dec 15 and before that they were in it as well. But sometimes the evidence doesn't jump right out. Then evidence comes from somewhere else that leads you back to relook at specific things. You can't test everything, there isn't the time or money to do that. An example would be photos or videos but you can't identify what room they were taken in. So you go back to the home and compare the photos to the room. Don't think this is the specific example for this case but it is one of many examples

Maybe there are pieces of evidence in the kitchen sink plumming ( or bathtub, etc...)? Maybe they got information there is a secret wall in the house? My Dad is kinda creepy tbh and when we lived in his home he had a secret big square in the wall that he stored things in. I never found out what he put in there. But just ideas.

Maybe there are pieces of evidence in the kitchen sink plumming ( or bathtub, etc...)? Maybe they got information there is a secret wall in the house? My Dad is kinda creepy tbh and when we lived in his home he had a secret big square in the wall that he stored things in. I never found out what he put in there. But just ideas.

I always wanted one of those

Probably *advertiser censored*.

Evidence could also point to somebody else planning on meeting at her home after the baby went home with PF. I'm sure Kelsey had a life outside of work and exchanging the baby for visitation. Those texts could be very telling. I'm sure somebody is worried and well should be.
I still don't understand why no searches and no rallying the townsfolk.
Can anybody local tell us if there are missing posters in the storefront and gas station windows?

Sure does make me wonder with all the digging they did in his yard. If this is septic related, its very possible they pulled evidence from drains or pipes in his yard which would only encourage law enforment to check the plumbing in Kelsey's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB