CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His own inaction coupled with the one or two self serving actions he did take were so curious. I’ve so seldom seen someone give so little effort to even pretending things were not what they were. So many of you have astutely pointed out that the mindset of criminals and sociopaths isn’t comparable to how you or I would think. But for all of the people PF had around him and to not even make a token effort at phony concern...arrogance is often an individual’s undoing.

She existed and she wasn't going away without her daughter? That's all someone like him needs for motive. JMO.

I agree. Kelsey may have told him she was going to fight for custody of her daughter, as was her right, and he decided that he wasn't going to allow that. I also think she probably broke up with him (just speculating) and there's the element of "If I can't have you, no one can" mixed in to this crime.

The baby will be taken by social services imo...it won’t be up to PF’s family. The baby is no more “theirs” than she is Kelsey’s family’s...

Idk how CO handles this. I’d prefer she not be whisked away to spend a day with stranger. Let her be until K’s family can pick her and her things up. I’m concerned P’s mom will argue she has the stronger relationship, etc.
however, P’s mom is gonna be kinda busy the next few days. Like the chaos of the season isn’t enough....she now has to squeeze jail visits in her schedule.

Last edited:
Woodland Park Police Department

Presser - 10 AM MST

49022223_2136994296563115_4179148499226460160_n.jpg

Last night a video was posted of a reporter questioning PF as he locked up his gate. The glare that PF gave to the camera, the reporter was chilling! That in itself sealed his guilt for me! That I’m waking up this morning to this animal in handcuffs is not shocking, but the expedience of how quickly it occurred is. WOW! What a turnaround! Prayers to the Berreth family.

I think that the new search of KB's home is based on something that was found in the trash that PF was seen dumping. Could it be clothes or towels, sheets.? Something they discovered in that trash has led them back to her house. If that's the case, they have him cold. All wrapped up in a big bow for Christmas. God bless her family! MOO

Suspect presser this afternoon with LE and NO, PF, you aren't invited...
Good one.

And this is good news! WSers predicted an arrest would be Friday!

I'm curious to know what evidence lead to this arrest. Guess we'll find out at the press conference?

Good, good news (though not happy news, of course).

jmo

I want her to give the baby to K’s mom. I don’t want K’s mom to have to deal with custody/family issues at this point.
I understand, but I doubt it will happen that way. It's very possible his mother was a primary caregiver to the baby. Kelsey had a full time job and no mention of public daycare to date. If his mother had nothing to do with the unspeakable deed her son did she IS part of the equation whether we like that or not.

I think that the new search of KB's home is based on something that was found in the trash that PF was seen dumping. Could it be clothes or towels, sheets.? Something they discovered in that trash has led them back to her house. If that's the case, they have him cold. All wrapped up in a big bow for Christmas. God bless her family! MOO

If so really an incredible stroke of luck for LE and just incredible stupidity on behalf of PF. It’s hard to imagine but if that’s what broke this case...wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper