CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on solicitation charge, but will not elaborate at this time (per presser).

"Absolute possibility" of additional arrests re solicitation, but not commenting now. "Very fluid investigation."

Evidence suggests crime occurred in Kelsey's home.

No evidence of another boyfriend of Kelsey.

IMO the solicitation evidence will be the deciding factor of guilt. If there is an eyewitness (i.e. the person(s) he solicited) and they have proof of the conversation - perhaps an iphone video/recording, - did they wiretap his cellphone?- written instructions, etc. and they came forward, he is done and probably should cut a deal like CW.

I wonder if he didn't necessarily try to hire someone to commit murder (I believe she died directly at PF's hands - JMO), but rather getting someone to conceal evidence (cell phone perhaps)? Just pondering...

That would be accessory to the crime, not solicitation of 1st degree murder. Considering they believe he planned it, he must have planned what he would do with her afterwards, I hope they can find her before too long. Deepest condolences to her family, friends and colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove