CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a Fox News push on my phone that PF was arrested...I don’t have the link... just jumped on here knowing you fabulous WS’s would have the lastest and greatest updates & links! So happy they got him....but afraid of any details of her death! So sad!

Eyewitness at the dump site reported Frazee sat in a white pickup while 2 men unloaded the long trailer into the dump. All 3 arrived
in separate vehicles. Wonder if these men were complicit in any
way?
Doubt it. I’m sure he was just hiring it done and they were happy to earn a little Christmas money and didn’t ask questions.

I think when all is said and done, there will be just one person involved - PF.

She shared some wall with a neighbor, right? I don't mean to sound horrible, but after a month, if she were there, wouldn't someone have noticed the smell? (Gosh, that was horrible typing.)

No coroner at the scene etc. They carried out big flat pieces of evidence- maybe cupboards or drywall. Probably why they needed the ladder

So many conflicting emotions. I'm so happy to see he's been arrested but of course so sad for Kelsey and her family. And that poor baby, now without her mother.

What are the odds he did it in her house and hid her there as well?? That would make sense that no one saw her leave or saw him carrying anything out

Eyewitness at the dump site reported Frazee sat in a white pickup while 2 men unloaded the long trailer into the dump. All 3 arrived
in separate vehicles. Wonder if these men were complicit in any
way?
Well, if there was anything incriminating in what he dumped that day he wins the Einstein award for doing it while under surveillance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini_Mind