CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought.

Had she just found out she was pregnant.

This is what I thought.

Another idea - PF is tall, well-built, muscular and angry. Loves himself a lot, obviously. Skin not too good.

Could it be 'roid rage?

Patrick Nelson on Twitter
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.

Du-a5SgVsAAhrVP.jpg

Du-a6U6VsAAJayo.jpg

Frazee clan must've been FREAKING OUT watching (or seeing it later) all that digging going on around their house. Holy cow. The detained mom sure didn't seem very surprised to be detained while her son was put in cuffs, likely read his rights, and hauled off. Waiting a month to be arrested. I hope PF suffered.

So pleased the Frazee folk would have been deeply stressed for the entire time with the searches.
Imagine how PF felt.
Glad now, these searches took time.
The cortisol floating in their bodies, would have affected their health.
Fantastic.:D:D:D
The arrest is probably a relief, as they possibly knew who was involved, and were wondering 'when'.
Now we'll gradually begin to obtain facts, so everything can be sorted, in our minds.
MOO.

Patrick Nelson‏ @PatrickNelsonTV
Frazee has appointed an attorney and will appear in court on Dec 31 at 8:30am. Judge ordered no cell phones or cameras. Frazee is allowed to talk with his family and his attorney's team can access court documents. Frazee will be held without bond until further notice.
Wow, the public defender's office will let him talk to his family if he so chooses? Imagine that. :rolleyes:

ETA: Mama Watts is so jealous.

Last edited:
Michael Abeyta on Twitter
Just got out of the Teller County court for the Advisement of Patrick Frazee. He and his attorney appeared via video conference. Screen wasn’t visible to the audience. Judge read the charges against him. Set first appearance for December 31. Court documents to remain sealed.

Matt Mauro on Twitter
Just in - Patrick Frazee held in jail without bond on first-degree murder charges, accused of killing his fiancé Kelsey Berreth. He’s set to appear in court again on Dec. 31st. Judge has sealed arrest affidavit, for now.

Du-b2eKV4AEgh02.jpg

Du-b2eOVAAAwcZV.jpg

He already saw where that got CW. And I don't think he's a good actor. He could barely contain his rage with the media. I'm certain his lawyer told him to say nothing to the media and that was good advice.

You know, maybe i am the only one, but I almost felt fear in him. He felt cornered all these days, it was obvious. This is why he did not get out of the ranch. This is why he did not allow KB's mother to look at the child. He was afraid to look into mom's eyes. Not that he felt guilty - but he felt scared for himself.

MOO

This is what I thought.

Another idea - PF is tall, well-built, muscular and angry. Loves himself a lot, obviously. Skin not too good.

Could it be 'roid rage?
This seems like a calculated effort to commit murder.

“Solicitation to commit murder,” doesn’t lend itself to being a spontaneous crime of passion.

He didn’t “snap,” and he knew what he was doing.

Unfortunately for him, he’s a dumbass.

Thank you and everyone else who responded to my question. So glad to hear it.

I wonder how it came about. I guess CPS decided they would get the baby. I wonder why? Why not his mother? Or other relatives in CO? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm grateful as can be.

It makes me wonder about possible involvement of others in his family, or they're deemed not capable of caring for her, or he was not on the birth certificate so if KB is determined to be dead her child would go to her next of kin, not the family of her fiancée.
If that’s the case, interesting that he chose a family law attorney at all.
In small towns, it is common for a lawyer to practice all areas of law as opposed to sprecializing in just one area.

This is what I thought.

Could it be 'roid rage?

Great qualities for prison. He will be enjoying himself and his Bubba. Forever.

Maybe they were already arrested and told to convince PF to go to the dump?

That was something I was thinking could be the case as well. The one thing holding me back is it was reported that employees at the dump were the ones who contacted the police when they recognized PF. If they were already arrested and advised to convince PF to go to the dump, wouldn't there be some sort of LE ears/eyes on them during that?

If that’s the case, interesting that he chose a family law attorney at all.
Unless he was trying to look innocent,and concerned for the baby,as if Mommy took off for rehab,or a mental asylum.

Yes one of the most interesting things to me during the press conference is we learned that her phone was definitely in Idaho. They confirmed it was not a false ping and the Idaho location is accurate for her phone being there.

This is huge news because it means LE can concentrate on looking there for both her phone and maybe even her as well.
Did PF not know he had her phone with him? Sorry, I can't keep up with all the posts.

How so? There is no arrest thus far of an accomplice so we know that another perp did not confess to killing her. So how did they get the info that he solicited murder? Likely because the person he solicited, who did not kill her, told them?
I suppose that is possible, but it doesn’t sound plausible when I say it out loud: PF tried to hire somebody to kill his wife, they turned him down but PF did it himself anyway and got somebody else entirely to run the phone up to Idaho while he got family/friends involved covering for him so he could sneak back to clean the place up and then try to cover all those tracks?

I think it’s a lot more plausible that PF simply picked up the baby then hung out at home acting uninvolved while somebody else killed her, removed the body, took off for Idaho.

this is so sickening -- I wonder if they argued and he got angry and struck her , NOT MEANING TO KILL HER , but a single blow did -- so terrible -- they were both beautiful people and i'm sure they have a beautiful baby -- prayers for kelsey's family and all those touched by this tragedy------------------ he wouldn't have harmed his baby (would he?) -- an argument was probably over the baby ---------- it wasn't planned ?
He’s also being charged with soliciting someone else to murder her, too... harder to paint a rosy picture for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces