CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone commenting here since this case broke. There was a lot of commitment to sticking with the facts. And I think we showed good restraint in suspecting PF while keeping other possibilities open.

I look forward to hearing your comments as we watch how the rest of the case plays out...and as we learn hopefully some of the answers we have been speculating about. The solicitation charge will be interesting to see play out, but most importantly, let’s think about where Kelsey could be.

Aww. Yes, she needs to be found. Her poor family. I jump to relief that a perp has been named and arrested but hell, they're going through it right now.

his theory makes sense to what I imagined - that they rolled the body up into a tarp outside PF's house into a truck that took her to her dump site. If the second gun used his tan truck to transport her, that would make sense. I don't know that they abducted her from her home though - not before she was dead.

Oh dear peppery I just said out loud "Look what I can do" :oops::D

PF is a coward IMO and I am not one bit surprised he tried to find somebody to help in his dirty work. He's a successful, busy cowboy with a big ole' ranch, don't 'cha know? Can't be dirtying up his own hands, heck he couldn't even dump his own trash!
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

I know for a fact I came close to this end result and divine intervention got me out.
It also shocked my ex into reality and got him to change his behavior - he's still the same person but he has his *advertiser censored* under control better now. we are divorced. this is to say - a certain, very common type of man in America, can go down a road that results in this.

I constantly speak to my friends about these cases.
They laugh, stating, these things don't happen around us, stating I am paranoid.
We all need to be aware.
A book recommended, on one of the Websleuths sites is "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin de Becker.
Intuition is the key, in this book, as many have shown here, with envisaging today's result correctly.
MOO.

I've been lurking on & off since the weekend. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to an arrest this morning. It finally hit me that this idget committed this crime while the airwaves were still burning up with Chris Watts. :rolleyes:

From this article: Fiancee of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth is arrested and charged with murder | Daily Mail Online

"The two did not live together despite being engaged, a fact that many on social media suggested was a bad omen after learning of the disappearance.

It was Berreth however who had been hesitant to move in with her fiance because he still lived with his mother.

She instead decided to get her own home after moving to Colorado from Washington to be with Frazee."

How'd these two meet if they lived in different states? Anyone know? Had either been married before?

A former boss said Kelsey Berreth was dating Frazee when she started working as a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in Peyton in 2016. She was "a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken" but often talked about her then-boyfriend, company owner Bobby Hosmer said.

Police: Colorado woman likely killed at home; fiance charged

His lawyer is family law I think, so a case like this might be a little out of his league. Now that it's transitioned to him being charged with 1st degree murder He's going to needed someone with experience in this arena.

His website says he also does Criminal Defense...it's front and center on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces